Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare

Go down 
+24
JoDaHo74
DaedHead8
Ravendill
hatchetrizer
Zoar1984
Kendohs
danthepirate
Dukekiwi
Strapavelli
duavae
dokesh123
sphynx187
paintballer58
antoshkinn
heptathlete
Nivaiq
Edwardgrc2
Nimey
Arthainius
Laks0n
edluv1
aceslifebegins
legendslayer
iirybackii
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 8:02 pm

hmm im going to try the empty back row thing
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 9:21 pm

wow i dropped back row and instantly easier. wtf
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 10:03 pm

Has anyone gone against my team? Ain't the best but good against some L teams.

When Telepath buffs first and then Blue and Primarch. The enemies are doing around 300-1000 when they attack buffed with golems or blues. Canis is taking care of them not hitting me with there procs! Have gone against Dukekiwi,XxCojotexx and some others. I see why Strap's team is unstoppable.

Mac is countering with Canis. But Mac's counter hits over 100k !!!!! Smile SmileSmileSmile

Last edited by Edwardgrc2 on July 17th 2013, 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 10:03 pm

Empty back row meaning only 5 guys running as opposed to 10 or you are emptying the back row of a 5 man squad?

EDIT: and if you're only running 5 guys, does that include your leader up front or are you keeping them in back?
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 11:24 pm

tech 6 man , squad leader not used
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 11:41 pm

I tried that and still got ryback, lusty and strapa
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 12:01 am

Has anyone gone against my team? Ain't the best but good against some L teams.

When Telepath buffs first and then Blue and Primarch. The enemies are doing around 300-1000 when they attack buffed with golems or blues. Canis is taking care of them not hitting me with there procs! Have gone against Dukekiwi,XxCojotexx and some others. I see why Strap's team is unstoppable.

Mac is countering with Canis. But Mac's counter hits over 100k !!!!! Smile SmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 12:19 am

Woah I'm not unstoppable I'm still losing quite a bit to a few teams, all depends on procs. I should go pick that fista up on exchange and swap it with the bot :cheebut then it will mess with my raid squad
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 1:03 am

Operation deny thailand off to reasonable start
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 1:08 am

I'm done until tomorrow, I've got almost 400 wins today lol waiting for promo
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 1:10 am

And your 2nd i have 250ish and im 3rd lol
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 1:33 am

hmmm how come I only have 180 wins??
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 1:35 am

Strapavelli wrote:
Woah I'm not unstoppable I'm still losing quite a bit to a few teams, all depends on procs.               I should go pick that fista up on exchange and swap it with the bot :cheebut then it will mess with my raid squad
don't man.. worst here is you spend a few more cans, not worth loosing your raid team bro.
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 1:35 am

Point boosts u kept getting then last night i only had 2
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 1:36 am

operation Kiwiburncans also well underway lol
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 1:37 am

oh that's right.... got a few today as well
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 1:39 am

Used no cans so far only 75 mags and gonna get 20 back in 2 hours.
But kiwi duo punching above their countries weight as per usual
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 1:46 am

Yea I didn't man I've had a lot of point boosts, that's how I was taking the lead last night
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 1:48 am

haha there ain't that many below the countries weight lol
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 1:49 am

haha you guys are going to get two free fug bugs too
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 1:55 am

10 fug bugs will be coming lol pop the 10 i will have
Dont lie their must be someone that plays in a country that has less people then us.
Who lives in a country with less then 4.5million?

Nobody well how about a city with less than that?
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 1:57 am

any US city will have more than that hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 2:01 am

Yeah probably in one suburb
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 2:05 am

hahaha by proportion, I'm in a inland town and you are in a coastal village lol
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 2:09 am

Half the country away.
Would take all of 1.5 hourss to get there
Coastal village i like that. Basically a big beach resort
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 2:10 am

It definitely feels like there are less people playing this PVP compared to last PVP which I thought was pretty bad for participation. This is based on my current ranking compared to previous events

Currently 40 Mags up, won 68 matches and ranked at 61. Only had 1 point boost.
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 2:14 am

ya, the reward is sooooo shocking that I trying to find motivation for the 6 days comming
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 2:17 am

poor reward= poor participation, what's worse is only top 25 getting L
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 2:26 am

At least make it top 40. But Dakota needs to miss things up. I kind of miss DENA. LOL. BB is bringing out new items. Like a Leaf mandrake. Restores 5 energy regens and another to level up your fams XP!! Wish Dakota would do that
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 2:31 am

they seem to only inherited the crap and not the good ideas.......
guess they have to look at it from business sense tho.
BB is bringing in way more money than FF
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 2:31 am

The top few are trying so far, but then after that not so much. I thought top 25 would be really hard, but it's only 400k away at the moment. I think I will see how I am sitting at the halfway mark to see whether or not it will be worth making a charge for the L.
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 2:32 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 2:33 am

ya good luck dan
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 2:34 am

typical paint lol still up and lurking lol how are you bro, must be happy kicking ass with the new fist power:D 
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 2:36 am

Lol great. hes not being put up against much but so far im lovin this pvp. no wasted ammo and no network errors just coastin by Smile
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 2:39 am

ya the matchups definetly have gone back to normal, no bs until streak 24
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 2:41 am

lol the only teams ive seen with Ls so far are lorlui and duke. who judging by his pvp line caught a great trade recently Wink
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 2:43 am

I know whose Fista is up for Telepath. Its Raytan1978.

@Paint u should of kept it. Thats what i hate. Trade something away for resources. And then the one you really want is up for the one you traded.
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 2:46 am

Who me yeah got good trade from duavae coupla days ago
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 2:49 am

daddy long guns is really quite good ive found. His proc buffed with blue ohko from back row. Same with counter.
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 2:52 am

I was quite happy with it Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 3:03 am

nice Smile

and about the fista im not too concerned edward, mines takin care of me juuuuust fine Smile
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 3:31 am

Doesn't really matter doesn't? The v2 just has better stats. Thats why i kept Mac and Telepath. The counter attack of Daddylong Guns and Mac will be useful for Raid . I know u want a Mac @Dukekiwi. There is someone else with a v2 that i know. Not Lonely619.
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 3:49 am

with a blue bot or two whats really the difference u kno
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 3:51 am

as for long guns i had a daydream fantasy pvp team with 2 of him both sides of my fista and 2 blue bots but that kinda fell apart Razz
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 3:51 am

Someone else has v2 really only seen yours and another v1 who i cant remember
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 4:09 am

whiskeybarrel
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 4:41 am

Fvs86 I think that's his name has a v1 pulled it from omega cell
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 5:35 am

wow so omega cell do give other things the the Fug family lol
Back to top Go down
Kendohs
Rare
Rare
Kendohs

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 5:41 am

If anyone has battled my team in full squad battle, could u give me some feedback on how they performed. I am pissing around with the back row and cant decide atm. Chrs guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next