Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare

Go down 
+24
JoDaHo74
DaedHead8
Ravendill
hatchetrizer
Zoar1984
Kendohs
danthepirate
Dukekiwi
Strapavelli
duavae
dokesh123
sphynx187
paintballer58
antoshkinn
heptathlete
Nivaiq
Edwardgrc2
Nimey
Arthainius
Laks0n
edluv1
aceslifebegins
legendslayer
iirybackii
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 9:49 pm

Groups really heating up now
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 10:19 pm

danthepirate wrote:
I have seen a couple of teams with 4 mercs in a 5 man formation, but it's probably due to the fact that it is a dumb idea.

I always figured it was people leveling a specific merc or two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 10:28 pm

Dukekiwi wrote:

Tell me about it. Who is this blgamer guy anyway, lol?
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 10:31 pm

iirybackii wrote:
Dukekiwi wrote:

Thats me.

Tell me about it. Who is this blgamer guy anyway, lol?

Thats me
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 10:37 pm

I didn't even know you had another account, lol. You trying to get 1.3 or positioning yourself for an L?
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 10:37 pm

Dukekiwi wrote:
I having to fight this guy who's not even in top 25 and having to put up over 4 mil so far for the top spot. most expensive event for the crappiest L
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 10:41 pm

oops correction he is at 15
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 10:43 pm

definitely some new names coming into competition, which is good to see. unless they are the same person......
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 10:48 pm

Im hoping to rank higher on raid than before. Much upgraded on my team although very proc dependent.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 10:53 pm

Bahaha, I was on match 30 and was trying to throw it to restart 27-30 for more points and I won.

I have an 8/1 Giga Primarch who is at lvl 50 and my Nocturnal Telepath and the two of them single-handedly beat up 10 guys, lol. I was too surprised to be pissed, lol.
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 11:00 pm

lol if it was the other way round would of been funnier,
if he knows his 10 man got wiped out by two he would of been pissed lol
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 11:05 pm

What was i going to do let Gummug be in top 25 with all his accounts?

That ain't me. Lol.SmileSmileSmileSmile

Blgamer did 2 mil yesterday in 30 minutes. So watch Ryback.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 11:06 pm

I saw gummug74

The list is crazy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 11:11 pm

Edwardgrc2 wrote:
What was i going to do let Gummug be in top 25 with all his accounts?

That ain't me. Lol.SmileSmileSmileSmile

Blgamer did 2 mil yesterday in 30 minutes.  So watch Ryback.

LOL, that guy is everywhere. In our group, in the Top 25. You can't escape him. I've had him 3 times in my groups for this event.
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 11:39 pm

Wtf I just went through 2 30 streakes without a single point boost, I'm gonna be pissed if mainfifafun catches me
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 11:45 pm

gogogo bro. can't let that happen!!
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 12:11 am

Cant get a battle atm been whole ps and not one.
Losing my buffer.
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 12:13 am

ahh im glad i decided not to continue chasing the L. got a good title, and got in a niiiice nap to top it off. Smile refreshed and ready for this raid Smile
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 2:33 am

420 wins almost 8m points. What a day!
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 2:38 am

Are rewards out? I got mine already
Back to top Go down
Alusteuphoric
Uncommon
Uncommon
Alusteuphoric

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 2:41 am

We should all file bug reports (or something) on this L. Major Sturdy Rally with only a %30 modifier? These are BB numbers. Hell blue bots an event savage and it's %75 and that's for agility AND defense.

That and Its called MAJOR sturdy rally. as in big strong and ready. %30 defense buff is like a motivational speech from Ronald McDonald.
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 2:46 am

wow that felt weird. first time for a while i didnt collect on a L. looks like its all for the best though. sounds like this one is definitely  a dud
Back to top Go down
Laks0n
Rare
Rare
Laks0n

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 4:56 am

Dont expect much from a hoofed lady riding a horse, paradox
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 9:09 am

do the levels of infamy get updated after they finish calculating results? As far as I know, I should have been double promoted to 1.25, but I'm still at 1.16...at the least I would have been promoted to 1.2 because I was so much further ahead of the 3rd and 4th place people.
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 9:37 am

don't think it has been updated. my is still the same as yesterday
Back to top Go down
sphynx187
Epic
Epic
sphynx187

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 10:24 am

I think you are right. I had a 600K pt lead on the guy below me to increase level with 1 hr to go in event. Or, they pounced when I wasn't looking.
Back to top Go down
Faarao
Rare
Rare
Faarao

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 10:27 am

Not updated. I should be withouth any doubts at 1.25, but still says 1.3 on my profile + when I PvP someone.
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 10:29 am

that could also be a possibility, as the leader board points were all wrong even down to a couple minutes before the event ended, there were over 100k point differences post event in the top 10 positions
Back to top Go down
Thalstin
Rare
Rare
Thalstin

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 10:41 am

duavae wrote:
that could also be a possibility, as the leader board points were all wrong even down to a couple minutes before the event ended, there were over 100k point differences post event in the top 10 positions

Yes, that cost me a Lethal, seemed I was going between 8th-10th in the last half an hour of the event, and when the event ended I was at 12th with nearly 500k diff. from the 10th.
Back to top Go down
JoDaHo74
Rare
Rare
JoDaHo74

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 12:52 pm

DaedHead8 wrote:
danthepirate wrote:
I have seen a couple of teams with 4 mercs in a 5 man formation, but it's probably due to the fact that it is a dumb idea.

I always figured it was people leveling a specific merc or two.

Yes, higher exp reward for per merc when squad is not full (example 100 total exp divided by 5 is 20 per merc, divided by 4 is 25, 3 for 33, etc...
Regarding PVP, if one is trying to maximize number of battles possible then having 4 in squad will take less time than a full squad, especially given 10man format
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 1:19 pm

Alusteuphoric wrote:
We should all file bug reports (or something) on this L.  Major Sturdy Rally with only a %30 modifier?  These are BB numbers.  Hell blue bots an event savage and it's %75 and that's for agility AND defense.

That and Its called MAJOR sturdy rally.  as in big strong and ready.  %30 defense buff is like a motivational speech from Ronald McDonald.  

Yeah it's definitely an error. Been happening a lot lately with their L's with buffers. It'll get fixed soon.
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 1:20 pm

Dukekiwi wrote:
420 wins almost 8m points. What a day!

Dude, that was the craziest group yet.

Four of us with over 7 million points each for the day. Talk about a barn-burner.
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 7:54 pm

Alusteuphoric wrote:
%30 defense buff is like a motivational speech from Ronald McDonald.

To be fair, I've eaten A LOT of double cheeseburgers in my time.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 8:17 pm

30% on major sturdy rally.... I couldn't figure out why anyone was running for that L and im still scratching my head.
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 8:21 pm

It's 70% on the JSON. Nocturnal Telepath had the same error before they fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 8:26 pm

Lol I didn't want it, I just wasn't letting you know who come in 1st, only reason I played that event
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 8:51 pm

levels of infamy updated finally...1.25... not too shabby Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 8:59 pm

I got a 1.2. Well it's better then last time. I'm not too worried. Infamy hasn't affected my average freegen-mum-of-two ranking of around 200. I think infamy is important for the ones after lethals.
Back to top Go down
Thalstin
Rare
Rare
Thalstin

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 5:19 am

iirybackii wrote:
It's 70% on the JSON. Nocturnal Telepath had the same error before they fixed it.

I think what Arthainius meant was not the skill's max probability but the boost it gives. The skill only boosts DEF by 30% whereas blue bot for ex. boosts it by 75%.
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 8:57 pm

Don't feel too bad everyone, I got a 1.13. I just farmed ammo the entire event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6