Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare

Go down 
+24
JoDaHo74
DaedHead8
Ravendill
hatchetrizer
Zoar1984
Kendohs
danthepirate
Dukekiwi
Strapavelli
duavae
dokesh123
sphynx187
paintballer58
antoshkinn
heptathlete
Nivaiq
Edwardgrc2
Nimey
Arthainius
Laks0n
edluv1
aceslifebegins
legendslayer
iirybackii
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 8:42 am

legendslayer wrote:
Slow day at work today, so I added the new characters and skills to the wiki for you.

http://fatalfrontier.wikia.com/wiki/Bionic_Televangelist_v2
http://fatalfrontier.wikia.com/wiki/Artemis_Rider_v2
http://fatalfrontier.wikia.com/wiki/Shinobi_Hellion_v2

Thank you Legend, you are a legend
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 11:22 am

I got Fvs86's Mac . Traded Golem and Ulfr for it. I always see the Pact Ls. Like yesterday i saw a Frailpool v1 and that new pact L . Around 34-45 .
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 11:37 am

Dukekiwi wrote:
daddy long guns is really quite good ive found. His proc buffed with blue ohko from back row. Same with counter.

HES INSANELY GOOD. Im still leveling a V1 with one blue bot and when he procs its a kill
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 11:42 am

Artemis Rider will be good for Raid. Could replace Blue Bot if your just using it for the buffed defense. If u have a Telepath, make him go first than any other buffer. It will double your buffs.
I know some of you knew this.
Back to top Go down
edluv1
Rare
Rare
edluv1

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 3:06 pm

Has anyone gone against charliechen's turtle team? Don't try going against it without a team of nukes.
Back to top Go down
Nimey
Rare
Rare
Nimey

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 3:17 pm

Yeah, I've seen it but rejected to battle him. Canis served me good as well this PvP event. I almost sold my OPE one after event, glad I didn't. PE ones were going for around 25 res then.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 4:36 pm

i sold my 8/240
if i had saved it would get double what I got then.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 5:51 pm

I found one thing thats pretty handy. Putting the merc that uses dominance in the back row, usually in the middle. A few times now when I was falling behind he came up and debuffs the other squad. Made a difference I would not have expected.

thanks paintballer!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 6:04 pm

Whats a debuff going to do if the other team has some buffers in the back row? Nothing. Thats why its better to have hard hitters like Siren, Eve,Cannonback,Incinerate etc.

But i don't need the back row for backup. The main 5 can do it on their own:) SmileSmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 6:08 pm

Edwardgrc2 wrote:
Whats a debuff going to do if the other team has some buffers in the back row? Nothing. Thats why its better to have hard hitters like Siren, Eve,Cannonback,Incinerate etc.

But i don't need the back row for backup.  The main 5 can do it on their own:) SmileSmileSmileSmile

:::applauds:::
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 6:18 pm

Debuffs are only good at Raid. Like. Junker War Marshal. When the boss attacks. You take 0 damage.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 6:20 pm

Well with what I'm only able to run he has helped me win a few battles I otherwise would not have.

For me with srb he died before ever doing anything lol
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 9:31 pm

Anyone else notice that they are starting group combat at 1.07 now instead of 1.1? Adding three more ranks to the progression needed to max out at 1.3. This means players will have to place 1st in their group AT LEAST TWICE and never get demoted in order to get the 1.3x bonus now.

It's just one more dick move after another.
Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 9:42 pm

legendslayer I did not notice because I gave up reaching the 1.3x bonus during the LAST pvp event. When you expect them to be wankers, you can never be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 9:44 pm

I agree Zoar. I would have to get a serious upgrade from the skies to ever see 1.3.

I felt good at 1.07 rofl
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 9:57 pm

You could get demoted once, but you'd need 4 double promos and a single alltogether, you'd get it on the final day I think, I may be wrong though
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 10:26 pm

wish they didn't screw up the L.
now finding very little motivation to drive forward...
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 10:36 pm

Haha I hear ya, I'm just pushing for 1.3 atm, but charliechen wants to play games with me Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
hatchetrizer
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 11:10 pm

Just wondering if my crew has given anyone any trouble? Bc I have lined up against a minimum of 3 L's after 12 win streak every single time. And usually have to revenge at least 3 times from then to hit 30 Win Streak. I wonder if my guys lay down like some crews I've ran into that should have squashed me. Its like I lose to either the best or the lower Epic mercs...no in between lol
Back to top Go down
hatchetrizer
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 11:19 pm

I'll roll up on a crew with no lethals & maybe 1 quality merc & my whole team decides to not proc & I'm done....ughhh
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 11:22 pm

What Squad are you running?
Back to top Go down
hatchetrizer
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 11:41 pm

Titanfist v2- mordeo mutant- odin- golem v2- wasteland rider v2
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 11:45 pm

I'd swap rider with a blue bot or a multi hitter I don't like demoralizers
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 11:47 pm

You'd be surprised how much going first all the time helps lol
Back to top Go down
hatchetrizer
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 11:57 pm

Ok I'll give it a shot. I have a blue bot in the back row. I'll shake things up. Thx strap!
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 11:58 pm

I think that would be an interesting squad to see in action. If you don't mind me asking, where are you currently ranked and how many resources have you used/gained. Just trying to work out how I might go if I switched to a 5 man squad and your squad seems like a better comparison compared to those of the Fista club.
Back to top Go down
hatchetrizer
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 12:00 am

I'm ranked 8th at the moment. Only used 30 cans thusfar & no clue how many mags. Lol
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 12:15 am

That's not really what I wanted to hear Smile

I am beginning to think that PVP is a 2 step process
1. Build team that can get a 30 streak with not having to do revenge much.
2. Use AC and mags.

I thought there might have been more to it than that.
Back to top Go down
hatchetrizer
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 12:27 am

Trust me man. I've done a ton of revenge matches. My crew is decent but compared to others I've been demolished by (thanks strap, ryback & nick..lol) I just try to strategically use my ammo & utilize point boosts
Back to top Go down
hatchetrizer
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 12:28 am

^Nothing compared*
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 2:07 am

PvP and Tower are so boring. Raid is the best.

My squad keeps killing these Ls teams.

My squad:

Telepath-Canis-Primarch-Mac -Blue.

Thanks to everything i traded away. Such as Inc, Golem,Siren,Black Bot, Widow. I should of just kept everything. All were 8in1 200 crystals.
)

Last edited by Edwardgrc2 on July 18th 2013, 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 2:11 am

PvP can be really fun if the L is great and you are chasing the daily promotion and stay in top rank
but they really killed this one. btw your team is such a highly offensive defensive team bro
looking good
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 2:41 am

Looking for a Golem for next PvP to replace primarch
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 3:28 am

arrg crap!!! damn the short straw!!! guess who I'm grouped with??
pretty obvious lol
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 3:45 am

Top 5. I have Ryback and Rogue.
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 5:55 am

smartphone: $300+
ammo cans: 1$

this shit.... this shit is just priceless
PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 Getatt10
wow just looked at the resolution on that im sorry if you guys cant see it but i cant seem to figure out how to resize it and keep any clarity.

its my 21 win streak battle and my highest point value opponent had a team consisting of a tigrey and his leader and the battle was worth some 20.7k points Smile

Smile
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 6:39 am

hatchetrizer wrote:
Titanfist v2- mordeo mutant- odin- golem v2- wasteland rider v2

I would take out rider for the blue bot like was mentioned. Your team is way too good for that guy to screw you out of some wins here and there. BTW would you part with ODIN ? and how much
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 6:40 am

danthepirate wrote:
That's not really what I wanted to hear Smile

I am beginning to think that PVP is a 2 step process
1. Build team that can get a 30 streak with not having to do revenge much.
2. Use AC and mags.

I thought there might have been more to it than that.

not thats pretty much it hahah
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 6:44 am

Edwardgrc2 wrote:
Looking for a Golem for next PvP to replace primarch

I have 2. ones 8/240 other is like 8/50
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 6:46 am

The 8/50 would run what Art? About 200 res? That or a mordeo is my next goal. I'm hoping the interview I just did raises a little coin and I already got the green light from the wife if so.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 6:56 am

Ya i would need about 200 res to part with him, however I do have a bluebot cxbu with 10540 / 10934wis . stats I believe. If you ran that with the yellow would be good team . run yellow-rig-sam-rig-blue.... Thats a very fast team and just one proc from your damage mercs will kill most teams. Esp if sam procs with all that agi buff. Also be sure to run in W formation or M formation. Just make sure 2 buffers on back row.
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 6:58 am

hey Ace they should give you a reward for the fastest person reaching Rare rank on the forum lol
300 plus posts!!
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 6:59 am

Hmmm so the blue bot would run?

I need to do little steps first lol
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 7:03 am

Ahaha duavae i use only two forums, this one and mixedmartialarts.com. I am forum stalker and lurker, although i have less than 2000 posts since 2006 over there. I just have so much time not being able to work i would lose it without something to do consistently lol
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 7:13 am

duavae wrote:
hey Ace they should give you a reward for the fastest person reaching Rare rank on the forum lol
300 plus posts!!
'

It doesn't go unnoticed. I appreciate everyone keeping the forum active through the transition of losing veteran players. Ace and a few others like him really keep the forum interesting and fun.

Thanks Guys
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 7:17 am

Minus a couple guys i see ranked high you guys are the best of the best on this game. I view it like when I was a kid playing back yard football. I didnt want to play with the other small kids, screw that i wanted to play with the older better kids.

Want to become the best? Train with the best. Pure and simple
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 7:25 am

^
Back to top Go down
sphynx187
Epic
Epic
sphynx187

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 11:00 am

One a side note, the jerks who made OPE Canis and have him buffed by Mordeo and Blue are the bane of my multi-hit existence at the moment.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 11:04 am

Yeah really starting to regret giving the six canis I had away.
Then again i did it to help people out and the help has returned ten fold so no nevermind I dont regret it, or at least until i get spanked by another team with one lol
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 11:09 am

I actually await with barely-contained glee when I fight Canis teams. So much fun watching them try and stop a Mista Fista attack that does 225k/hit when buffed with 3 NT's and a blue. Like jumping out in front of a meteor to try and protect your squadmate. Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next