Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare

Go down 
+33
DaedHead8
Htoglav
Ravendill
zombiedave2010
Kendohs
coronach
VnBlast
JoDaHo74
Daltigoth
tuannaff
mmllaneza
rougexiiii
Shadowrunner93
legendslayer
madmaxxam
Everydaynyc
mycookies8u
Dukekiwi
Edwardgrc2
Arthainius
paintballer58
duavae
dokesh123
younglawyr
markmolina777
samri72
-Zzz
sojamario
Thalstin
Nimey
LtButtstrong
bwjoejr
iirybackii
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare Empty
PostSubject: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 7th 2013, 11:19 am

LETHAL

Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare 10442l

Titanfist

Skills:

Marked for Blood - Pre-battle, deal ATK damage and weaken 2 targets. Effect is removed after next hit.

Blast Wave - Deliver three random attacks dealing ATK damage.

FULLY EVOLVED STATS

HP: 14028
ATK: 14564
DEF: 12752
WIS: 9975
AGI: 14260

EVENT RARE

Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare 10441l

Wasteland Rider

Skills:

Demoralizer - Lower ATK and DEF of ALL enemies.

FULLY EVOLVED STATS

HP: 14726
ATK: 14581
DEF: 10778
WIS: 10669
AGI: 10952

TOWER BOSS

Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare 10439l

Voltreaper

Skills:

Tesla Wave - Deal 4 random attacks dealing WIS Damage.

FULLY EVOLVED STATS

HP: 12188
ATK: 11539
DEF: 10214
WIS: 12787
AGI: 9975

Last edited by iirybackii on June 9th 2013, 10:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 7th 2013, 11:38 am

Marked for Blood --- Pre-battle, deal ATK damage and weaken 2 targets. Effect is removed after next hit.

So Atk based - 70% modifer \ 30% proc rate ( skillfuncarg2 =6 skillfuncarg3&4=1) so unsure about what the debuff does
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 7th 2013, 11:45 am

I'm guessing it bleeds them for one round and then stops.
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 7th 2013, 11:54 am

fam info posted above

Last edited by bwjoejr on June 9th 2013, 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 7th 2013, 11:55 am

I think we updated it at the same time lol
Back to top Go down
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 7th 2013, 12:04 pm

I like the art on the Lethal but otherwise looks like nothing I'd want to add to any of my teams.

The event rare seems pretty good, almost like a wis-based Na'lac. Too bad it's only 100% :/
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 7th 2013, 12:14 pm

Epic Beardman, aka Wasteland Rider seems like a good JWM replacement if you like running him in your squad, but yeah, I'm glad I'm sitting this one out.
Back to top Go down
Nimey
Rare
Rare
Nimey

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 7th 2013, 12:39 pm

Thanks for the post. The lethal looks pretty awesome to me, art- and skillwise. The electric toad is meh. He's got the agility of an uncommon, always proc last. Glad it feels like the quality of the art raises again.
Back to top Go down
Thalstin
Rare
Rare
Thalstin

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 7th 2013, 12:59 pm

Well I think I'll farm this event, not impressed with neither the lethal nor the rare award.
Back to top Go down
sojamario
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 7th 2013, 1:56 pm

Not really good reward but ps are sleeping. I need to use them Wink
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 7th 2013, 2:08 pm

Hey sojamario, welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
sojamario
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 7th 2013, 2:09 pm

Thx iiry Wink
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 7th 2013, 2:39 pm

I like the artwork of the L too. Much more in line with the FF world than Topspin or even this Wasteland Rider, whose art has potential, but with the bandana and wife-beater just comes off looking more post-apocalyptic/Mad Max-ish than FF. Replace the wheels with some hover engines and lose the I'm-going-as-a-scary-biker-for-Halloween handlebars on the bike and he'd fit in better.

Aside from things like the proc rate which I know I always bitch about, the lack of lore has always been this game's weakness, which is sad because there's so much potential to be mined from it. A lot of AtomicHermit's characters and even some of these newer ones look like they'd have some pretty compelling backstory if only they'd just flesh it out a little more.

Even if they had done something as simple as giving each character a quote or something from their backstory would've been a nice little touch. Something like they have in Transformers Legends where you're able to click the flip button and the card of each merc flips over to reveal more information.

Where's this maximum security prison that convict guy escaped from? What's the backstory of the Junkers and how did the war marshal become the war marshal? What's the origin of the Horde and are they in conflict with the Junkers? Where did our Lethals come from? It's not hard to imagine Mista Fista patrolling the galaxy as some hero-for-hire with a bombastic, over-the-top personality, but there's just nothing there.

I'm fine if you're going to have more fantasy looking characters like Tideslayer and Odin, hell, even Topspin, IF you provide me with some backstory as to why they are in the FF world. Maybe a mysterious portal opened up one day on the boardwalk and sucked her into this strange new world while she was out rollerblading and now she has to survive. It's schlocky, but so was Evil Dead and Army of Darkness and it worked. Since Jackson Omega and Swift Nox are the only two brothers in the game, are they actually brothers? Is one a cool cat and the other his younger, delusional brother who fancies himself a super hero? Even Kill Clause could have a compelling story that could give the world of FF a little bit of comedic infusion a la the Tick.

Just give us something; it won't be that hard. Hire me and I'll do it for you, Marcus. Writing is what I do for a living.
Back to top Go down
sojamario
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 7th 2013, 2:44 pm

You think event will begin today?
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 7th 2013, 3:31 pm

Wasteland Rider looks badass (next tower boss?) and I think he fits into the FF theme just fine. Not everything has to be uber high tech

^^As for backstory I think you should write some official-unofficial fan fiction, ryback. I think we can all agree that the game is lacking in the areas of narrative and continuity (among others).
Back to top Go down
samri72
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 7th 2013, 5:09 pm

Wasteland Rider freakin rocks!!!
Back to top Go down
markmolina777
Rare
Rare
markmolina777

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 7th 2013, 5:27 pm

nothin but crap again let the lower lvls duke it out Wink
Back to top Go down
younglawyr
Common
Common
younglawyr

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 7th 2013, 5:28 pm

I will need top 50 allies for the next event!
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 7th 2013, 7:35 pm

Wasnt the event suppose to started by now? Or maybe it was delayed so to stop ammo farming they make hard matchup in pvp
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 7th 2013, 8:26 pm

Good art crap skills, worse than Vibris in my view, what event would you use him for?? Hey Soja, am taking this one easy, just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 7th 2013, 9:43 pm

ROWR new avatar
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 7th 2013, 10:35 pm

wiki is updated with the new fams Smile
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 8th 2013, 1:52 am

hmm was thinking of taking the event off to farm but it seems like most of the players that would be my competition are as well so i may end up playing it just for sh!ts and giggles.

its just i hate gates with a passion i always lose ungodly amounts of res to rank 6 places under the L reward (26 during katie event, 56 during nox... losing over 180ps each event which is NOT worth 6 of the questionable rare rewards...)
gates events are basically just spend-off contests to see who can afford the top positions since its points are more or less directly correlated to the amount of PS u can use. little strategy and the cherry on top is that its just a repetitive mind numbing grind for days with constant frustration for the fact that the 10% capture rate on tower bosses in zone 10 im pretty sure means that 10% of players will succesfully capture with a mind eraser and the other 90% are F(_|CKED S.O.L with their mind erasers

lol i may have just talked myself back out of participating lol
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 8th 2013, 2:00 am

Im going for Lethal again this tower event. Still have crazy amount of PS to use. As for the lethal if you run blue-titanfist-golem-titanfist-blue i think you have a pretty solid team. The preround atk buffed should kill both targets.
Back to top Go down
sojamario
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 8th 2013, 9:06 am

hope can take the two L this time Wink
Duavae, arthainius, dont worrie if you see me dont play just a day, i leave for work on the go.
But with my ps, i will do my delay.
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 9th 2013, 12:04 am

Stupid Network error. Was in The Nexus in Zone 5. And it didn't let me complete the Nexus. F U DAKOTA
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 9th 2013, 1:09 am

ouch
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 9th 2013, 1:13 am

im sure you guys have already thought of and tried it but when i get a network error i just exit the app and restart it. 90% of the time it picks right back up
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 9th 2013, 1:21 am

ya i kill the exe with advanced task killer as soon as i see its freezing up
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 9th 2013, 4:23 am

ya idk if its commonly equipped into smartphones since ive only had one but my HTC keeps apps running as background processes and i am able to use a menu to scroll thru and view, open, or terminate any of these background processes. very handy for flipping back and forth between the game and forum quickly or leave an app and be able to return to the screen you left it at.

is that a standard function for smart phones, or an up and coming technovation, or is it just a nice little addition to a phone that runs faster than my laptop lol?
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 9th 2013, 7:23 am

Edwardgrc2 wrote:
Stupid Network error. Was in The Nexus in Zone 5. And it didn't let me complete the Nexus. F U DAKOTA

This just happened to me as well so pissedoff
Back to top Go down
mycookies8u
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 9th 2013, 9:34 am

Did they make capturing infinite anomalies useless? Because i just captured one with a mind eraser on expert level 10 and i didn't even hit 1000 points.... And when i face a whole team of them on expert level 10 and don't capture a single one, i get 200 kill points
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 9th 2013, 9:39 am

ive been getting about 10000 for 3 of them so idk thats strange

also for a few gates now ive noticed in the lower levels you get more points when anomalies come up w/o capture but once you start getting further along yes its been normal to recieve fewer points when they pop up if no captures are made
Back to top Go down
Thalstin
Rare
Rare
Thalstin

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 9th 2013, 11:44 am

What happened to the 10x Mind Erasers that were awarded after you finished each zone?

They canceled it I guess Sad
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 9th 2013, 12:42 pm

Here is a quick look at event info for everyone.

Event Info
Back to top Go down
mycookies8u
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 9th 2013, 1:36 pm

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130609150751/fatalfrontier/images/b/b8/IG9_event_update.png

I really hate infinite anomalies... I just got a kill bonus of 250 points for defeating 4 of them on expert level 10

I haven't gone through the 10th floor without encountering an infinite anomaly... You're really funny Dakota "Now you and your allies both can get the huge points they yield"
Back to top Go down
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 9th 2013, 3:14 pm

I don't know why but I have a strange craving for Thai for dinner tonite... ;-)
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 9th 2013, 5:06 pm

mycookies8u wrote:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130609150751/fatalfrontier/images/b/b8/IG9_event_update.png

I really hate infinite anomalies... I just got a kill bonus of 250 points for defeating 4 of them on expert level 10

I haven't gone through the 10th floor without encountering an infinite anomaly... You're really funny Dakota "Now you and your allies both can get the huge points they yield"

What level is your squadleader??
Back to top Go down
mycookies8u
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 9th 2013, 5:20 pm

bwjoejr wrote:
mycookies8u wrote:

What level is your squadleader??

He is level 18... But honestly, I have gotten the infinite anomaly and spawned by eventuality overlapping each other...
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 9th 2013, 5:52 pm

That is why then cuz he is level 18.... I emailed the ff support team many times about it. To get the max points out of the anomaly you will have to be level 100+ last time I did the math.
Back to top Go down
madmaxxam
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 9th 2013, 5:52 pm

This event is now just annoying to me. Infinite anomalies reduce my points on lvl 10, maybe by 20 or 40 per, if I don't capture any. That just seems wrong. Also, I'm ranked about 130 now, so I've been playing plenty, and still haven't spawned the nexus even once. Either I have bad luck or the game just doesn't like me.
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 9th 2013, 6:06 pm

Thalstin wrote:
What happened to the 10x Mind Erasers that were awarded after you finished each zone?

They canceled it I guess Sad

still get it bro, just have to do the whole ten levels and after that you will get them.
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 9th 2013, 6:20 pm

Anybody knows what is the modifier for demoralizer?

Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 9th 2013, 8:01 pm

i cant get a gate keeper .... level 10 cleared 6 times now....
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 9th 2013, 8:04 pm

yeah since past 8 hrs i havnt get one either
Back to top Go down
madmaxxam
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 9th 2013, 8:47 pm

Arthainius wrote:
i cant get a gate keeper .... level 10 cleared 6 times now....

At least I'm not the only one. Not sure how many times I've cleared lvl 10, but at least 5.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 9th 2013, 8:55 pm

Just FYI, the biker is the event rare reward and the volt dude is the tower boss. Might want to update the event info in the original post.
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 9th 2013, 10:07 pm

Updated, thanks for the heads up, legend. You see, this is why you can't leave. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 9th 2013, 10:09 pm

finally after 3 ps, 3 full enery, one leader level and 10 hrs, i finally found gatekeeper. cheers
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare EmptyJune 9th 2013, 10:23 pm

^I got it twice today using energy regen but the Network error didn't let me pass the 1st Zone. I tried what Paintballer told me but no use
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare Empty

Back to top Go down

Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next