Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare

Go down 
+24
JoDaHo74
DaedHead8
Ravendill
hatchetrizer
Zoar1984
Kendohs
danthepirate
Dukekiwi
Strapavelli
duavae
dokesh123
sphynx187
paintballer58
antoshkinn
heptathlete
Nivaiq
Edwardgrc2
Nimey
Arthainius
Laks0n
edluv1
aceslifebegins
legendslayer
iirybackii
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 11:12 am

Ahaha ryback .... I can't wait to be able ro get things that force people to choose someone else ro fight.

I'm out here getting beat like a p.o.w. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 11:13 am

When Telepath,Primarch and Blue Bot buff. The hardest that a Siren has hit me with her proc was 2000.SmileSmile . And if the other team just hits with regular attack, the highest damage is 400. SmileSmile

Canis should be a L. Lol. When all of my buffers buff. He takes care of everything. Especially in the 10 squad.
Back to top Go down
Nimey
Rare
Rare
Nimey

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 12:17 pm

Yeah Canis can't stop Fistas and he can't stop Burnfrost but last PvP event all those Lacs and Incinerates were a nightmare to me and it was gg when they proced. Now I rather avoid Sirens. And Ulfr is quite scary too. Always thought he'd be too slow for pvp but often he just sits in the corner waiting for his mates to die and then BOOM!
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 12:19 pm

Yeah a Canis buffed by NT's seriously does become a bulwark. You could hammer on them all day and still not make a dent.
Back to top Go down
hatchetrizer
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 12:25 pm

Odin buffed by mordeo, golem & blue bot= nightmare for the opposition! ;-)
Back to top Go down
Nimey
Rare
Rare
Nimey

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 12:26 pm

That's called overextending I guess :-)
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 1:22 pm

iirybackii wrote:
I actually await with barely-contained glee when I fight Canis teams. So much fun watching them try and stop a Mista Fista attack that does 225k/hit when buffed with 3 NT's and a blue. Like jumping out in front of a meteor to try and protect your squadmate. Twisted Evil 
Ahahahahahaha! Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 1:36 pm

@Nimey Canis can stop Burnfrost. I haven't tried Fistas yet. But will give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 1:36 pm

I had a fight tough enough to restart my win streak. It was at fight 29 and I had single shot enough times to go ferocious twice... after losing so many times I was like. No more. Even had the privilege of seeing Katie Kongs rocket ride... what are the odds eh?
It's just somewhat flabbergasting when your two buffers can't put two procs together and the opposition carries out some beautiful chain buffs followed by multiple procs. What's the point of Nox actually debuffing if the rest of the team just sit THERE LIKE IDIOTS! So many times! Argh!
Back to top Go down
Nimey
Rare
Rare
Nimey

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 1:43 pm

@Edward Yeah, if you have access to Noc Telepath
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 1:43 pm

Nivaiq wrote:
I had a fight tough enough to restart my win streak. It was at fight 29 and I had single shot enough times to go ferocious twice... after losing so many times I was like. No more. Even had the privilege of seeing Katie Kongs rocket ride... what are the odds eh?
It's just somewhat flabbergasting when your two buffers can't put two procs together and the opposition carries out some beautiful chain buffs followed by multiple procs. What's the point of Nox actually debuffing if the rest of the team just sit THERE LIKE IDIOTS! So many times! Argh!

I feel your pain.../hug
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 5:37 pm

Lol im loving this pvp, im sorry to those having problems

Smile
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 18th 2013, 8:09 pm

My 8n1/100c Canis is almost done. I'm leveling my two Canis Bulwarks right now. The one to end up dinner is at level 89 and is already crystaled. I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 19th 2013, 3:50 pm

Seems no one is really trying for the L. Keeping getting point boost. This L ain't that bad. She will be awesome for Raid if you go with a Attack squad.
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 3:04 am

LOL my group for today has lonelys, plingot, mycookies8u, bosshustler, and one more of gummugs accounts Razz

today should be fun Wink
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 5:21 am

Wow easy group today whos up for free regen?
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 5:27 am

come on bro top the group !!
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 5:29 am

Haha it's just me vs carnel 1 promo 1 demo lol
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 5:30 am

Carl is sleeping lol he will flip when he gets up haha
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 5:30 am

Those groups are more insane than what I had yesterday hahah glad I went for the double lol
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 5:31 am

I'm at 2 mill he might wake up to a 3 mill gap lol
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 5:36 am

lol heres why i let carl take double promo over me the other day  Basketball 

i woulda been screwed for losing my phone if i hadnt so double + Smile
Back to top Go down
JoDaHo74
Rare
Rare
JoDaHo74

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 9:21 am

Tough group when u get double promo...im not gonna list them...most of u already know...
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 9:32 am

Thise cheeky buggers already at 2m for the day
Back to top Go down
JoDaHo74
Rare
Rare
JoDaHo74

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 9:55 am

Yea i know right
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 11:18 am

Easy group today and found someone else with a Mac v1!!!! So there are 3 Mac v2s and 3 Macs v1s so far.
Back to top Go down
Laks0n
Rare
Rare
Laks0n

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 11:29 am

Bro you just love that mac. Did you get it from a fug bug cell?
Back to top Go down
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 11:32 am

Thoughts on ODT - Operation Deny Thai(or any multi-accounting, credit-card-army-toting, sandbaggerist  - least someone accuse us of being racist...):

You're only as good as your mercs,  so even though this thought comes somewhat late in the day metaphorically speaking it would seem a good way to deny any further advancement would be to deny access to your best mercs.  Trading is a nearly absolutely essential tool to make it in this game.  Although we can't stop them from buying everything under the sun that Dakota trots out in pacts and slick event specials, each one of us can make a concerted effort to avoid trading even things as simple as res to them let alone L's and High powered OPE E's. Hell even the R1's of good E's should be traded carefully.  Yes this would take more effort on our part to identify trade partners here before blindly placing them on the X, and yes obviously it will diminish the ability to get the mercs that we desire, but by collectively shutting them out (something that they collectively are not doing to us, as a matter of fact it would seem that for some like bossHUSTLER trading seems to be of vital importance to their bs pyramid scheme style of play, I mean Christ he basically states it in his screenname).  There are still quite a few mercs from the times before Thai that are valuable and also unavailable to them if no one is trading them to them, especially given the slew of unforgettables we have been deluged with recently.  

Or we can all sit around and bemoan the multi accounting on here and the sandbagging and all he rest of their bs hoping that Dakota might be silently reading this forum and do something about it.  If they do read these posts I bet they actually do, they likely go look up the offending player and zero in on one piece of data from that players file,  how much money are they spending in game.  9 times out of 10 its likely to be far more than the player(s) making the complaints about them to begin with.  If they are going to take any action I wouldn't be surprised if it was then to somehow cripple the complaining players at that point to encourage them to quit and effectively resolve the issue by silencing the dissent while keeping the money tap open and ever flowing.

In short the only effective change that produces real effect when you have one small group in power against a larger group without it it to have the larger group act in solidarity history has shown time and time again.   It would require at least some effort on each of us individually to be more informed and selective on who we trade with as well as some patience in getting the trades we want from each other rather than immediate gratification of trading with anyone and everyone just to sate our own individual needs for the longer goal of the greater good of the game.  Perhaps its time to double up efforts on the trusted trader list and retool it to fit the seemingly common concensus that it  places some preference on those who earn their teams rather than those who swindle, cheat and BUY their teams.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 11:45 am

I think people are stressing "them" way too much. Is this really that bad of a problem that people let it effect there life? I have been on the very gracious receiving end of trades and gifts that have weighed heavily in my favor and has come from MANY people.

And if I had the money to sink into L's and high end mercs and resources you can bet your ass I would.

And to be honest as long as the money and business keeps flowing Dakota doesn't give two shits about someone with five accounts in the top 20. Do i like it? Nope i think it blows but there are things much worse in life to stress this much over.

On a side note i may be way more upset if i was sinking money in and i was getting screwed out of an L but then again its not like no one knows whats going on. I get more aggravated when they create a name here to just create a thread about selling shit to never come back or answer when people ask them. I can think of a few of these guys. And just for reference go look at the ff market page on facebook....its not only thai's selling and buying man.
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 12:24 pm

Everydaynyc wrote:
Thoughts on ODT - Operation Deny Thai(or any multi-accounting, credit-card-army-toting, sandbaggerist  - least someone accuse us of being racist...):

You're only as good as your mercs,  so even though this thought comes somewhat late in the day metaphorically speaking it would seem a good way to deny any further advancement would be to deny access to your best mercs.  Trading is a nearly absolutely essential tool to make it in this game.  Although we can't stop them from buying everything under the sun that Dakota trots out in pacts and slick event specials, each one of us can make a concerted effort to avoid trading even things as simple as res to them let alone L's and High powered OPE E's. Hell even the R1's of good E's should be traded carefully.  Yes this would take more effort on our part to identify trade partners here before blindly placing them on the X, and yes obviously it will diminish the ability to get the mercs that we desire, but by collectively shutting them out (something that they collectively are not doing to us, as a matter of fact it would seem that for some like bossHUSTLER trading seems to be of vital importance to their bs pyramid scheme style of play, I mean Christ he basically states it in his screenname).  There are still quite a few mercs from the times before Thai that are valuable and also unavailable to them if no one is trading them to them, especially given the slew of unforgettables we have been deluged with recently.  

Or we can all sit around and bemoan the multi accounting on here and the sandbagging and all he rest of their bs hoping that Dakota might be silently reading this forum and do something about it.  If they do read these posts I bet they actually do, they likely go look up the offending player and zero in on one piece of data from that players file,  how much money are they spending in game.  9 times out of 10 its likely to be far more than the player(s) making the complaints about them to begin with.  If they are going to take any action I wouldn't be surprised if it was then to somehow cripple the complaining players at that point to encourage them to quit and effectively resolve the issue by silencing the dissent while keeping the money tap open and ever flowing.

In short the only effective change that produces real effect when you have one small group in power against a larger group without it it to have the larger group act in solidarity history has shown time and time again.   It would require at least some effort on each of us individually to be more informed and selective on who we trade with as well as some patience in getting the trades we want from each other rather than immediate gratification of trading with anyone and everyone just to sate our own individual needs for the longer goal of the greater good of the game.  Perhaps its time to double up efforts on the trusted trader list and retool it to fit the seemingly common concensus that it  places some preference on those who earn their teams rather than those who swindle, cheat and BUY their teams.

THANK YOU! this is what ive been trying to say all along. we can bitch and whine but its no good when everyone secretly supports them indirectly
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 12:30 pm

Can someone explain this removing the back row thing to me? I removed everything from my back row except my leader and my big rig and blue wasp stopped proccing entirely, while my Emp Sam and Mecha Horde v2 started getting more and more attack procs  and Canis Bulwark v2 would jump in front of anything that moves and slap it down. In the end though I felt it wasn't worth it because it's a pretty big disadvantage in the full squad battles. Is everyone else just having more luck with it than I did?
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Yup   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 12:42 pm

paintballer58 wrote:
Everydaynyc wrote:

THANK YOU! this is what ive been trying to say all along. we can bitch and whine but its no good when everyone secretly supports them indirectly

I'd say first step is stop letting them come here to post sales. I have been going through members and it is hysterical how many joined in the same time frame, only have just a couple posts, and when they post its the same thing. "Selling this or that". And by checking members signed in and then seeing certain ones go offline then others coming right on after?? I can tell you mow i know three names for sure that are the same person unless they all share a comp and we know thats horseshit. Sometimes i have too much time on my hands. Gimme some time cause i'm on to a couple of things Smile
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 12:46 pm

@Lakson Of course who wouldn't like Mac? SmileSmileSmileSmile . Probably the best Attack base fam out there.

@Everydaynyc they already have everything they need. They only collect the Lethals. So whats the whole point of the Rares and Epics?
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 12:46 pm

my squad works fine without back row. ill clear both enemy lines without casualty on my side. perspectively it could totally depend on ur team tho.

im running either blue-rig v2-fista-rig v2-blue in W formation
or blue-fista-black-rig v2-blue in ^ formation (upside down V)
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 12:54 pm

I have been running no back row and i dont know why there is a difference but there definitely is one. :/
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 12:56 pm

lol i swear nobody reads the stickys Wink
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 1:58 pm

paintballer58 wrote:
lol i swear nobody reads the stickys Wink

I do. Every time I come here I click "view posts since last visit" and read everything that interests me.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 2:13 pm

Paint im calling you out in public ahaha

This is the second time i have seen you say something And it sits unquestioned. People just guess instead of asking.

Whats the deal with empty back row?? lol I listened and my win count and opponent difficulty changed for sure. I wasn't seeing L's till the battles in the 20's as opposed to battles 3-6.

What gives? And yes i have read the stickies O_o
Back to top Go down
edluv1
Rare
Rare
edluv1

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 2:53 pm

Pay close attention to the one that reads "PvP event tips"
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 3:13 pm

lol i love it. 

its to do with overall stats of ur squad. thats how i faked out the matchups Smile

oh also thought id mention ive fought gummug6 thru 11 so far today lmfao
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 3:15 pm

btw i still am not seeing more than 2 lethal based squads as options for the whole 30 wins Smile
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 3:16 pm

Ahaha nice

@ed I did more than twice. I see it now but it was worded differently and stuff lol ...im special
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 3:31 pm

top 25 doesnt look very hard to get this time. I may snag another V1 lethal for more res
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 5:20 pm

I didn't think you could get the same player in your group 2 days in a row. Guess I was wrong.

I'm wondering if I shouldn't have taken the demotion earlier, because the group I'm in is actually way more competitive than yesterdays. So far I've done:

Day 1: Double Promotion
Day 2: Double Promotion
Day 3: Single Promotion
Day 4 (today): will most likely be a Demotion
Day 5: Hopefully a Double Promotion within an easy group
Day 6: This will have to be a Double Promotion to get 1.3

Man, that's a pretty brutal 6 days. And all for an extra 5 hundredths of a point worth of damage.
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 5:52 pm

I am trying to do double -single-double-single pattern
seems the cheapest way to get that little bonus
I really don't feel like wasting res in tight groups especially with this L
Back to top Go down
Laks0n
Rare
Rare
Laks0n

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 5:57 pm

duavae aint single-single-single-double-double-double best way to go? You get increased point boost in the middle of the event, so the doubles come easier
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 6:03 pm

agreed Lak, that's just for me personally if I also want to maintain points to get the Lethal.
should of made that clear
and yes for those just going for the bonus your way would probable be optimum
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 6:07 pm

Im going more single-flyout-strikeout-bunt
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 6:11 pm

lets hope that changes when the next pvp rolls around eh.
Back to top Go down
Laks0n
Rare
Rare
Laks0n

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 6:16 pm

Also, to ace, the reason for so much thai hate is their grand appearance on the FF stage. On the 1st event they moved here (or idk might have been just 1 person at that time, with 4-5 accounts) he allied most of top 10 people and then didn't play at all with the excuse of "You did not ally all of my friends I told them not to play cause of that, we either all play or no play". After some time it was comfirmed it was a single person holding 3 accounts, and unsure about the rest. I think if they did not do that in the beggining, it would be a different game for them today.

Atm we know there are thais with multi-accounting, running bot scripts on bluestacks. It's a sad life, their whole day is checking up on 3-4 laptops in a room with curtains on all windows. Tbh I am unsure if they even botscript, tower and raid can be "botted" with just a mouseclick recording program (like ghost mouse) tower is pretty straightforward, raid would require some logistic planning, and pvp would not quite be possible, since you would lose a lot of pts, and possibly get stomped.

I am pretty sure they would quit the game if they just stood to reconsider what they are doing with their lives for a second, but, like I always say in league of legends "we can spit, crap, and flame on eachother, or we can just do the best we can do with what we got" and it pretty much applies to here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next