Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare

Go down 
+24
JoDaHo74
DaedHead8
Ravendill
hatchetrizer
Zoar1984
Kendohs
danthepirate
Dukekiwi
Strapavelli
duavae
dokesh123
sphynx187
paintballer58
antoshkinn
heptathlete
Nivaiq
Edwardgrc2
Nimey
Arthainius
Laks0n
edluv1
aceslifebegins
legendslayer
iirybackii
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 6:31 pm

Yeah it definitaly seems like everyone is in agreement on the situation. There's a shit load of money being tossed around as well. It is BLATANT but i can't help but feel like I would be sinking enough in to get in trouble with the wife if i had the abilty to lol

Either way its bad on the game and I'm not so sure Dakota even cares. Either way they are making money.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 7:55 pm

Dakota isn't making money on the Thai guys, they're losing money on them, they have an unlimited supply of ps and be, by making new accounts
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 7:58 pm

Yeah i forget about bluestacks enabling that
Back to top Go down
JoDaHo74
Rare
Rare
JoDaHo74

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 21st 2013, 2:11 pm

PVP event point total is obscene. Unlimited resources are making Ls attainable to 10 (estimate) players. I feel like I'm waisting money just to stay in top 30...
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 21st 2013, 2:17 pm

Well keep in mind there are 3 accounts in the Top 25 that are 1 guy, but yeah, it's getting crazy.

They need to tweak the L ranking rewards a bit. Top 10 for a mediocre L is pretty ridiculous.

I think Tower should have Top 20/Top 40, PVP should have Top 15/Top 30 and Raid should have Top 10/Top 20.
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 21st 2013, 2:26 pm

Raid should stay top 12/top 25. The rest look great.

Is Mac and Daddylong Guns Counter suppose to be at 30% proc rate? In BB there is one with the same counter and its at 50% like Canis is at 50%?
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 21st 2013, 2:38 pm

Raid should be top 10/20 considering it has the best Ls but the 15/30 thing there with always be a v1 with no match for a v2, pvp always has the worst Ls
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 21st 2013, 5:45 pm

I think that's just been a matter of circumstance. Its hard to judge some of these L's until they are seen in action. Alot of people "thought" titanfist was no good yet next to atk buff that pre round atk proc kills both its targets almost every time. Ive been playing lots of 5v3 cause my titan fist knocks out 20% of opposing team.
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 12:14 am

When the game can be played, has anyone else noticed that PVP is much more harder to trigger this time around? I'll blow through 10-12 energy sometimes just trying to initiate.

Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 12:19 am

yes same for me and when they do initiate....error...
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 12:22 am

noticed one other thing
you can tell whether or not your opponent has a back line or not by looking at your proc order at full squad battle. empty back line your team will proc left to right; full squad will make your team proc right to left
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 12:45 am

Hope its fixed after group reset otherwise tomoro is gonna suck
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 12:50 am

I just hope they have the record of how many battles you've won. I had to slug it out with niner357 for Double Promo and netted over 4 million points. Since I can't see the Daily Rewards section, I don't know where I'm at, but that's gotta be well over 300 wins, right?

I also can't see rankings at the moment, but it looks like I may be ranked #6. This is easily the most ridiculous PVP event thus far. I have spent way more than I thought I would.
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 12:52 am

4 mills probably about 200 yesterday I had 169 and was at 3.7 mill
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 12:57 am

Strapavelli wrote:
4 mills probably about 200 yesterday I had 169 and was at 3.7 mill

LOL, then I have to be doing something very wrong. I got over 250 wins for 3.2 mil points that day you and I were in the same group. Unless you're burning ammo by throwing matches in the high 20's to reset the battle groupings. Suspect

EDIT: cuz I would never do such a thing. albino 
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 1:28 am

Well they didn't add the point boost appears twice as much that day until later on in the day. So you would have more wins, with less points. Nooo... Lol I did that last pvp when I was racing duavae lol. The 10 man battle fixed that haha
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 1:52 am

Today i got 3 and almost a 1/2 of 30 streaks. 101 wins for about 1.73 mil points. Only went for point boost through 18-27 streak three times .
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 2:04 am

Has anybody else noticed any teams with nox, sometimes their whole team goes twice in a row if he debuffs, they skip my whole turn lmao happened like 3 or 4 times to me
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 2:16 am

@DUKEKIWI : Do you remember who was in our group today?
Here are the ones i remember :

-Helminaattori
-Dukekiwi
-Theyoakze
-Something Games
-(Guy with three Hanzos v2)
-????

What if Dakota is putting us in another group so that more players can waste AC and buy more? But we don't know they are?

Last edited by Edwardgrc2 on July 22nd 2013, 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 2:43 am

Strapavelli wrote:
Has anybody else noticed any teams with nox, sometimes their whole team goes twice in a row if he debuffs, they skip my whole turn lmao happened like 3 or 4 times to me

for sure bro, I done that to u when I was running two cats and Nox, that's the time I nuked coz u didn't go so my cat got a second chance to nuke lol can't do that no more sad.....
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 6:17 am

Edwardgrc2 wrote:

-Helminaattori
-Dukekiwi
-Theyoakze
-Something Games
-????

Did we have Mmllaneza?  Because he says he was in another group . What if Dakota is putting us in another  group so that more players can waste AC and buy more? But we don't know they are?

blgamer was one think other was thalasar

today will be fun ryback lusty me mainfifa and two others 3 promo 3 demo
Back to top Go down
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 7:34 am

Edwardgrc2 wrote:
@Lakson Of course who wouldn't like Mac? SmileSmileSmileSmile . Probably the best Attack base fam out there.

@Everydaynyc they already have everything they need. They only collect the Lethals. So whats the whole point of the Rares and Epics?

Gee Ed, you're right. Listen since you're not using any blue bots, black bots, sirens, incinerates, burnfrosts mordeos, or ice golems let me know how I can be of assistance in taking those silly little mercs off your hands. I would love to help you clear out all that clunky fusion fodder, I mean they are really just taking up valuable wall space in your shrine to Paul Hogan at this point, no?!
Back to top Go down
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 7:39 am

And you might as well throw that old whats-gone-sour Blood Widow Queen on the pile too, I mean as long as you're at it...
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 7:58 am

lol! 
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 9:39 am

Everydaynyc wrote:
Edwardgrc2 wrote:
@Lakson Of course who wouldn't like Mac? SmileSmileSmileSmile . Probably the best Attack base fam out there.

@Everydaynyc they already have everything they need. They only collect the Lethals. So whats the whole point of the Rares and Epics?

Gee Ed, you're right. Listen since you're not using any blue bots, black bots, sirens, incinerates, burnfrosts mordeos, or ice golems let me know how I can be of assistance in taking those silly little mercs off your hands. I would love to help you clear out all that clunky fusion fodder, I mean they are really just taking up valuable wall space in your shrine to Paul Hogan at this point, no?!

@Everydaynyc look at least i have collected all of those in which you only have a Siren,Burnfrost and Blue Bot.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 9:52 am

Well now we know who the cool kid is lol
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 10:02 am

If i still had them, i would of gave them to you Ace. You would be the first one i would tell and Everydaynyc the last. Lol
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 10:45 am

Dukekiwi wrote:
Edwardgrc2 wrote:

-Helminaattori
-Dukekiwi
-Theyoakze
-Something Games
-????

Did we have Mmllaneza?  Because he says he was in another group . What if Dakota is putting us in another  group so that more players can waste AC and buy more? But we don't know they are?

blgamer was one think other was thalasar

today will be fun ryback lusty me mainfifa and two others 3 promo 3 demo

I've had mainfifafun in 3 different groups now. Maybe I shouldn't have double promoted yesterday and tried for it today. Might've had an easier group.
Back to top Go down
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 11:25 am

Edward Edward Edward,  I've always had a certain amount of admiration for your style of gameplay,  I've never seen someone so tenacious in their efforts to beg, borrow and browbeat others with the most ridiculous trades ever to get where you are today.  That is true dedication to this game no matter what the cost may have been.  And Im sure your success has brought you the gratification you seek and wish you nothing but that in the future.  Only maybe now that you don't have to spend all your time panhandling for mercs you might find the time to master the art of taking a joke once and a while.   All the best champ.  :-)
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 11:29 am

Well that just esculated quickly

::::backs out of thread::::
Back to top Go down
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 11:34 am

Edit - before something silly jumps the shark, I really did just mean it as a joke. Edward you've worked hard and I don't mean to take away from that, I was just trying to point out that even epics and rares can be beneficial to others seeking to collect L's. Apologies for any offense taken with my sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 11:38 am

If it wasnt for epics and rares i wouldnt be playing. One day i may be cool enough to just give them out

Till then im gonna go chill with the po folk
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 12:11 pm

All good Everydaynyc.
Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 4:30 pm

As someone kind of new to the "Thai Players" situation, I guess the question I have is this: Why do they bother to do all of their tricks to win multiple lethals during an event? Do they then turn around and sell them for cash? I guess I don't see the big return on the investment.
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 4:45 pm

I think part of it is that they're playing a different game when they do it. I think they get satisfaction out of the cheating part, moreso than playing the game itself.

In other words, getting around restrictions the devs put up is a game in and of itself. If it didn't harm anyone else's enjoyment of the game, I wouldn't have a problem with it, but it does, so I do.
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 4:46 pm

well if they can sell an L2 for 150$ (probly more) and earn 6-8 of them thats a fair income for 1 week and no cash spent id imagine...
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 4:51 pm

Not sure if they're selling them for cash though, as there aren't that many L's people would pay money for. I think they're trading them for res and then selling the res at half of what Mobage sells it for because everybody needs res.
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 5:23 pm

sounds about right. either way its probly paying more than a min wage job, for playing a game. so i cant imagine it within our means to convince them to stop :/
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 5:26 pm

ugh im torn over what to do here. cut my losses at the 60 cans ive used so far and forget the L, or go for it...? not seeming worth throwing more cans at a lethal i wouldnt use and may not profit from winning...
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 5:30 pm

I'd say the L will for at least 115+ res, if that helps your decision at all.
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 5:41 pm

whats ur take on the event rare? seems halfway decent, maybe worth 8 res per each r1? thatd be close to recovering the res ive used here if i were to stop chasing the L
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 5:59 pm

Yeah, if you get them in early on the X. It's a just one rung below Burnfrost, in my opinion. Contemplating using it in raid myself.
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 6:09 pm

Cmon lusty u can beat him
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 6:14 pm

I like this event rare thinking maybe i won't build a second particle guy and maybe can trade those.

Damn 8 res per? Ouch

And guys they are selling res and mercs. I have already been offered artemis rider for as low as $125 and $150

Its blatant
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 6:25 pm

yea  i liked this one too. the r1 at lvl 70 is doing like 13k dmg per hit when hes buffed by my tigrey and does his proc
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 6:31 pm

on a side note has anyone seen a group match all week? i havnt seen even one
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 7:26 pm

paintballer58 wrote:
on a side note has anyone seen a group match all week? i havnt seen even one

I wanted to ask the same thing because I haven't see one either. I also haven't seen a squad with 5 spots but less than 5 mercs in awhile when I used to come across them all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 7:45 pm

I have seen a couple of teams with 4 mercs in a 5 man formation, but it's probably due to the fact that it is a dumb idea.

Have not seen a group match this PVP either. Not sure if I saw one last PVP as well.
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 8:43 pm

i saw a few 5 man squads with an open spot earlier today when i went into a round of pvp matches mistakenly with a hole in my squad as well lol
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 8:45 pm

the other day for a full squad match i ran into a 5 man squad with only a tigrey and the leader and the other 8 spots empty lmfao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next