Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare

Go down 
+24
JoDaHo74
DaedHead8
Ravendill
hatchetrizer
Zoar1984
Kendohs
danthepirate
Dukekiwi
Strapavelli
duavae
dokesh123
sphynx187
paintballer58
antoshkinn
heptathlete
Nivaiq
Edwardgrc2
Nimey
Arthainius
Laks0n
edluv1
aceslifebegins
legendslayer
iirybackii
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare Empty
PostSubject: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 9:39 am

LETHAL

PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare 10461l

ARTEMIS RIDER

Skills:

Cleaving Charge - Deal ATK damage to 4 random enemies, and sometimes lower ATK. 100% Modifier, 30% proc rate

Major Sturdy Rally - Increase DEF of ALL squadmates. 30% Modifier, 70% proc rate

Evolved v2 Stats:

HP -    14279
ATK -  14365
DEF -  13571
WIS -  11061
AGI -   11672

Last Words: "My steed will rise again!"

EVENT RARE

PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare 10460l

BIONIC TELEVANGELIST

Skills:

Mental Breakdown - Deal heavy WIS damage, and weaken 3 random enemies. Effect is removed after next hit. 200% Modifier, 30% proc rate

Evolved v2 Stats

HP: 13540
ATK: 12189
DEF: 12458
WIS: 14698
AGI: 12105

Last words: "My body tires...."

PACT LETHAL

PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare 10458l

SHINOBI HELLION

Skills:

Sapping Strikes - Deal AGI damage to all enemies, and sometimes lower DEF. 100% Modifier, 30% proc rate

Counter-Offense - Counterattack with heavy AGI damage. 200% Modifier, 30% proc rate

Evolved v2 Stats

HP: 12840
ATK: 13582
DEF: 13428
WIS: 13146
AGI: 15417

Last words: "It is just a formality..."

Last edited by iirybackii on July 16th 2013, 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 9:43 am

Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 9:46 am

Okay like last event I am going after this bionic moneystealer. If any of you are looking to dump them I will offer a ps 1/1 , unlike last time when everyone gave them for free. I will do up to 8 and obviously because I "may" get two myself. Maybe lol

Wish we could edit what the merc says when he dies. Mine would read

"Operation Human Shield Confirmed......"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
edluv1
Rare
Rare
edluv1

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 10:02 am

Awesome pact lethal. Blah to everything else.
Back to top Go down
Laks0n
Rare
Rare
Laks0n

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 10:07 am

I like the pact lethal for the artwork, but they realy should have made a more agressive pose, not this "how do you do sir" pose with a knife instead of a hand.

The event lethal is as expected. They know that everyone will play hard for tittles, so no need to release good rewards. The event rare is pretty solid tho, I am seeing this one in my collection.
Back to top Go down
Laks0n
Rare
Rare
Laks0n

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 10:08 am

also like the lethal cause he has the 100% same body as myself lol, possible haloween costume
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 10:12 am

Laks0n wrote:
also like the lethal cause he has the 100% same body as myself lol, possible haloween costume

You have a robo-horse, lithe figure and shapely breasts?

PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare Tits-or-gtfo_o_847231
Back to top Go down
edluv1
Rare
Rare
edluv1

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 10:15 am

Your right, 200% modifier is good. I thought it was 100% on the awards page, but that was the lethal.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 10:22 am

The lethal is pretty bad...... The pact lethal is daddy long legs....
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 11:03 am

Yeah, they definitely phoned it in on this one.

And I'm already calling proc shenanigans, especially on the third match with the full squad battle.

I'm running 4 buffers, but strangely when the third match rolls around, they forget how to buff. I'll get 0, 1 or maybe 2 buffs if I'm lucky. Their first squad annihilates mine, bringing up my nukes who then proc, but it's too late by that point.

It would be nice if they could even just find a better way to hide the proc manipulation so I could at least imagine I'm in a fight that isn't fixed.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 11:15 am

Yeah by my third sometimes fourth match im seeing lethal teams. This beeeelllowwwwwwws

I stand no chance and i have ps no cans lol
Back to top Go down
Laks0n
Rare
Rare
Laks0n

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 11:20 am

Shit lol, I meant the event rare. Not very tall, and buff xD
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 11:22 am

I just meant every third match in general (3, 6, 9, 12, 15, etc.).

I spent the past hour slogging through matches 21-30, dying on the third match, reinstating, triggering PVP, winning, dying on the third match, reinstating...."

So glad I have 6 more days of this nonsense to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 11:22 am

Laks0n wrote:
Shit lol, I meant the event rare. Not very tall, and buff xD

I know; it was still early for me, hadn't had my coffee yet and thought I'd be stupid.
Back to top Go down
Laks0n
Rare
Rare
Laks0n

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 11:27 am

You know you play to much when thread:

When you say good morning to your fistas 1st and then to others
Back to top Go down
Nimey
Rare
Rare
Nimey

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 11:49 am

Wow that fugly event lethal. Thought they were through with that rejected BB art after the Ulfr event but apparentlythey arent. Give the steed some jets at least!
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 12:03 pm

The Event Rare will be better than the Particle. Since it will hit harder with 200% Modifier in which Particle is at 100% Modifier. But i will probably use both for Raid since I still have Telepath v1 to buff them up!!!
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 12:11 pm

Nimey wrote:
Wow that fugly event lethal. Thought they were through with that rejected BB art after the Ulfr event but apparentlythey arent. Give the steed some jets at least!

I know. It's like they can't decide on the milieu they want to design their art around. It's very frustrating.

One minute it's cool Knuckledriver art and Daddy LongGuns-type stuff, the next it's Odin, Ulfr, Deepsea Cleaver and now this horse lady (and don't forget the Montizans and Celestial Knights [although those were kinda cool]). It's just a bit too schizo for me.

I get the idea they were trying to convey with the televangelist guy, but he just doesn't look like what a futuristic con-artist should look like, especially if you're going to give him the name televangelist. Make him look like a futuristic, traveling swindler. Put him in a fancy, futuristic 3-piece suit and slap an ugly, slightly-maniacal grin on his face. Show him at an angle where he's offering some sort of religious literature in one hand, but has a wicked looking future knife or gun in the other hand that's hiding behind his back that he'll use the second you grab whatever he's giving.

Why would a televangelist in the future be holding a giant melee weapon and not have his face showing? It just makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Nimey
Rare
Rare
Nimey

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 12:21 pm

Please do the lore for them Ryback. Seriously give every merc a small bio. That would add much to the game and they would realize how the art doesn't fit into FF at all (Except there's some Flash Gordon like Amazon Planet, but then they had to put more brain into the bio).
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 12:29 pm

Meh.
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 12:32 pm

Nimey wrote:
Please do the lore for them Ryback. Seriously give every merc a small bio. That would add much to the game and they would realize how the art doesn't fit into FF at all (Except there's some Flash Gordon like Amazon Planet, but then they had to put more brain into the bio).

I'd really love to do that, but they would have to compensate me for it. I'd say they have at least close to 300-400 mercs who would need bios/quotations and that would take a little too much time to do for free, especially if they wanted a quotation or bio line for each piece of evolved artwork to flesh out their back-story more; then we're looking at closer to 600-700.

Still it would be one of the more enjoyable writing contracts I would be doing than what I'm working on right now.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 1:10 pm

I have 4 buffers on team and every 3rd match I get maybe one to proc. Fortunately im still getting my 30 win streaks.
Back to top Go down
Laks0n
Rare
Rare
Laks0n

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 1:41 pm

anyone else noticed that the lethal has hoofs instead of feet?
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 2:05 pm

I have never seen a horse with feet. That would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 2:07 pm

The rider chick has feet. What looks like hoof is horse leg armor
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 2:18 pm

Laks0n wrote:
anyone else noticed that the lethal has hoofs instead of feet?

I'd still hit that.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 3:07 pm

Too funny ...

Actually, I believe the rider has hooves. What appear as feet in armor look more like the hoof and calf skeletal structure of a bovine or equine rather than a bi-ped. Just 2 cents from the deep south, where we have them a-plenty. ( ... deliverance music slowly fades in ... )

Ryback - love the back-story
Back to top Go down
antoshkinn
Uncommon
Uncommon
antoshkinn

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 3:40 pm

Damn, this is ridiculous. Same as at the previous PVP event, for some bloody reason after 12 or latest 15 win streaks I am instantly faicing the choice of only top 20 players to fight (full Lethal squads)!..

Is there anyone else facing the same bug? Any suggestions?
This is very annoying waste of ammo for the points...

Tried already to skip pvp and re-try after 10 mins, quit and re-enter the zone - same shit... Neutral 
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 3:57 pm

On battle 3 of 3 i had to choose from alust, ryatch and xxxcotexxx or something like that.

Wtf triggers this sillyness??????
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 3:58 pm

@antoshkinn

Same shit, different day.
Battles 1-15: mix of Innamorata's, Deepsea Cleavers, and other crappy characters.
Battle 16: 4 Lethals and a Blue Bot.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 4:00 pm

I havent made it past match 5 yet. Not one time. Good think im starting new treatment cause this event is the sucketh for me
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 4:37 pm

im getting to 30 repeatedly with ease. where are these aforementioned lethal teams? all im seeing is scrub shit thru and thru
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 4:47 pm

i want a challenge... my new fista1 is tired of squashing fug bugs lol
Back to top Go down
sphynx187
Epic
Epic
sphynx187

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 4:54 pm

baller, what level are you playing?
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 5:29 pm

seriously, all I'm getting are L's from match 9 on.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 5:55 pm

paintballer58 wrote:
i want a challenge... my new fista1 is tired of squashing fug bugs lol

Gotta be a low level account or something. Im actually losing like 1-2 times per 30 wins. From match 21-30 I got same group of enemy players every single match. Also my blue bots are NOT buffing my team after win 9. Litteraly went 8 matches with both my blues not buffing. Also when you do that rival rematch thing the fight almost always is the exact same fight as the first one.
Back to top Go down
Nimey
Rare
Rare
Nimey

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 5:55 pm

I can choose between 20.000 points Ryback or Strap match at round 15 but then there's that 2.500 dude too. I always had 1 beatable opponent as choice til 30 streak finished.
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 6:01 pm

Sshhhhh silence. Dont mention the good things. Mention only the bad things. Dont even mention the heathen "Farm" word.
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 6:13 pm

This Telepath is making PvP easy
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 6:15 pm

That tele is op as shit.
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 6:16 pm

my leader is lvl150, my back row is totally empty is all
Back to top Go down
antoshkinn
Uncommon
Uncommon
antoshkinn

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 6:16 pm

iirybackii wrote:
seriously, all I'm getting are L's from match 9 on.

Well, with all respect, I don't see anything wrong when Lethal teams (like yours) are fighting the alike teams Smile But why some guys with just a squads of PE and OPE epics gotta instantly go all out during half of the fights in order to get at best 1.2 bonus by the end of the event?
Just for comparison, logged to my girlfriend's account which is equipped very similar to mine - advanced to 30 streaks and halfway done through another fairly fighting mostly alike squads, lost 3 times with straightaway revenges won and had to go all-out only twice to fight full Lethals - it's on the same device/ game installation.

So it looks like the bug is randomly "tied" to some accounts only.
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 6:17 pm

empty back row..
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 6:21 pm

man I thought nothing can top Vibris.... guess I was wrong....
I'm having the same luck as Paint, shitty points though.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 6:21 pm

And now as of the last 3 hours getting treatment my tigreys proc before my prim and since this happened eve hasnt proc'd all day

I hope they are using lube
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 6:29 pm

Anyone noticed the proc sequence is different for the full squad battle?
Back to top Go down
Laks0n
Rare
Rare
Laks0n

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 6:42 pm

Check suggestion box duavae, we noticed.
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 7:04 pm

Yeah it's just set up like a raid squad is all.

5 man teams go left to right, back to front, 10 man squads go right to left and maybe front to back, is that right?
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 7:08 pm

um still back to front but definetly right to left
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 7:10 pm

doesn't affect my team all that much but I imagine it would be quite annoying to others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare   PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare Empty

Back to top Go down

PVP Event - Artemis Rider, Lethal; Bionic Televangelist (yes, you read that right), Event Rare
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next