Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare

Go down 
+20
tuannaff
Everydaynyc
Nimey
charlemain
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
madmaxxam
sphynx187
coronach
nicklim777
mecolyn324
dokesh123
LtButtstrong
-Zzz
bwjoejr
Edwardgrc2
Arthainius
zombiedave2010
legendslayer
dansilveras
iirybackii
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare Empty
PostSubject: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 29th 2013, 12:56 pm

LETHAL

The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare 10437l

Name: Tideslayer

Skills:

Gag Order 30% - Deal ATK damage and sometimes silence two random enemies
Warrior's Blow 35% - Deal AGI damage to ALL enemies

Evolved HP: 12925
Evolved: Atk: 13935
Evolved Def: 11516
Evolved Wis: 10446
Evolved Agi: 15466

EVENT RARE

The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare 10436l

Name: Ulfr

Skill: Resounding Strike

Evolved HP: 12201
Evolved: Atk: 12687
Evolved Def: 11963
Evolved Wis: 13889
Evolved Agi: 11571

SAVAGES

The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare 10432l

Name: Celestial Knight (RARE)

Skill: Counterattack

Evolved HP: 6652
Evolved: Atk: 8524
Evolved Def: 8735
Evolved Wis: 5270
Evolved Agi: 5738

The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare 10434l

Name: Spectre Gunblade (EPIC)

Skill: Blast Wave

Evolved HP: 9643
Evolved: Atk: 10411
Evolved Def: 9472
Evolved Wis: 7866
Evolved Agi: 8665

Last edited by iirybackii on May 29th 2013, 1:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
dansilveras
Rare
Rare
dansilveras

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 29th 2013, 1:04 pm

Not a bad lethal this time around
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 29th 2013, 1:08 pm

FYI: Warriors Blow is still 35% max proc rate according to the JSON.
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 29th 2013, 1:15 pm

Good catch, legend, thx.

Love the online JSON viewer you made. Kudos.

I like the artwork this time around, but they really don't strike me as characters I would run into in the world of Fatal Frontier. I mean, how can you have these characters on one hand and then Ruby the Rollerblader on the other existing in the same world?
Back to top Go down
zombiedave2010
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 29th 2013, 1:25 pm

Ulfr looks hench! Like bane from batman mixed with aquaman lol
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 29th 2013, 1:56 pm

L is faster then fista and 35 % proc on her nuke.
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 29th 2013, 6:36 pm

When does the event start. Im all bored. Sleep
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 29th 2013, 7:04 pm

I found the event notice 1-12 gets 2 lethals and 13-30 get one

epic rewards stop at 800 for 1
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 29th 2013, 8:19 pm

The Maelstrom 3

Updated with more to come.
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 29th 2013, 8:55 pm

The L looks strong (...although aesthetically I hate it)
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 29th 2013, 8:58 pm

I find it hilarious that a mostly naked female character with with lots of sex appeal has a skill with the word Gag in it. What is she gagging on?
Back to top Go down
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 29th 2013, 9:13 pm

legendslayer wrote:
I find it hilarious that a mostly naked female character with with lots of sex appeal has a skill with the word Gag in it. What is she gagging on?
Her revulsion at all the advances she receives from all the mutants and freaks around here. What else? Razz

Also I love how Ulfr raises his sword to attack but his horns clearly prevent him from completing a swing
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 29th 2013, 10:14 pm

n she is half reptilian, she can swallow twice her body's diameter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 29th 2013, 10:33 pm

dokesh123 wrote:
n she is half reptilian, she can swallow twice her body's diameter Very Happy

ROFL +10
Back to top Go down
mecolyn324
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 29th 2013, 10:42 pm

My favorite is still Katie Kong. At least she doesn't have to gag on it...
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 29th 2013, 10:57 pm

but she has a big rocket between her legs Very Happy so she can smile and no need to gag on
Back to top Go down
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 29th 2013, 11:28 pm

You guys are talking about cheese, right? Razz
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 30th 2013, 11:39 am

bwjoejr wrote:
I found the event notice 1-12 gets 2 lethals and 13-30 get one

epic rewards stop at 800 for 1

I'm not gonna lie, while I like this ranking system better because it keeps the lethals from getting too diluted, it is pretty cheeky of them to keep changing this around.

What they really need to be doing is correcting the PVP problems and providing accurate process rates for skills. I'm still encountering improbable process percentages for the 6 buffers I'm running for this event. I do as little as 1 mil damage and as much as 7 mil on single shot and as little as 8 mil and as much as 24+ mil on full-auto. The low end numbers are when none of my 70%'ers process, a .06% chance of occurring, if I recall from the Depopulation Dome event.

On a different note, I'm going to laugh if they choose now to release Ruby as a pact lethal. They just need to save her for an event that suits her teenager-y, 1991, Final Fight artwork. Like some kind of cyberpunk boardwalk event where you encounter hooligan-type gang members. Ya know, like Final Fight, only...in space. Releasing a lethal who is dressed for a day on the boardwalk during an event that's set on top of a dangerous mountain peak with freezing temperatures and howling winds, let alone no pavement for her to rollerblade on, is ridiculous.

They really need to get some continuity going on with their content. If you're going to make us spend money on this game, at least tell us a story while we empty our virtual wallets.
Back to top Go down
mecolyn324
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 30th 2013, 12:08 pm

Anyone noticed the avatar pic of Ulfr the Raven in the event fight screen looks like Chewbacca?
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 30th 2013, 1:13 pm

top 30 is going to be brutal... looks like going to have to pay for savages with coins cause i haven't pulled crap.
Back to top Go down
nicklim777
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 30th 2013, 1:49 pm

Same goes for me...nothing from blood cells...but I'm doing just fine without savage
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 30th 2013, 1:54 pm

ya but when srb hits will be impossible to hold top 30 without savages
Back to top Go down
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 30th 2013, 2:24 pm

I dunno if it's just me being unlucky but I've noticed that my Canis never proc when they're attacked by a raid boss, whereas the rare savage does and they have virtually the same skill (albeit Canis' is better). Anyone getting Canis to proc?
Back to top Go down
nicklim777
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 30th 2013, 2:32 pm

Arthainius wrote:
ya but when srb hits will be impossible to hold top 30 without savages

It depends on your average damage per cans really. And only a handful will be getting mvp for srb anyway.
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 30th 2013, 2:35 pm

^ iirc Block + Retaliate skills (Odin, Canis) don't work against a raid boss regular attack. They may work against against some raid boss procs but not full team AoE

Counter skills (Denied, Wildchild, etc) will work
Back to top Go down
coronach
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 30th 2013, 3:35 pm

Did the super boss appear last night? (my time zone Wink )
When I was going to sleep, the message Super Boss in few hours, or something like this, was on the screen. Did it happen or it was just some software error?
Back to top Go down
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 30th 2013, 5:04 pm

-Zzz wrote:
^ iirc Block + Retaliate skills (Odin, Canis) don't work against a raid boss regular attack. They may work against against some raid boss procs but not full team AoE

Well that's unfortunate. That seems like a weird technicality on their part and sounds more like an error :/
Back to top Go down
sphynx187
Epic
Epic
sphynx187

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 30th 2013, 5:41 pm

Last raid same thing happened. SRB appeared first day and timer said 24hrs. It only lasted a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 31st 2013, 8:57 am

Event cells have horrible, horrible drop rates. I've burned through almost 200 event cells and have yet to get a single Rare, let alone one of the Spectre Armor savages. I have a feeling a lot of players are like me and running blue/black + agi squads and only the top 12 will bother emptying their wallets for savages.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 31st 2013, 9:01 am

I need 2 black bots to replace my 8*1 Red Phantoms. Im just not getting enough out of them (bout 6-800k per round on aoa). Only averaging one decapitate per round and it only hits for about 15-16k more damage then just one of the 3 bring the rain attacks from marcus.
Back to top Go down
madmaxxam
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 31st 2013, 11:28 am

legendslayer wrote:
Event cells have horrible, horrible drop rates. I've burned through almost 200 event cells and have yet to get a single Rare, let alone one of the Spectre Armor savages. I have a feeling a lot of players are like me and running blue/black + agi squads and only the top 12 will bother emptying their wallets for savages.

Agreed, I've burned through 200+ cells myself with the exact same luck. The event uncommon is essentially useless, so my squad is pretty much the same as it started out except for with the 2 event rares I got from completing the boards and the 250k points.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 31st 2013, 11:30 am

Those are the only 2 I have after over 200 coins. WTF WTF WTF..... MUSt RESIST URGE TO BUY PACTS..... Damn you dakota is all I can say
Back to top Go down
sphynx187
Epic
Epic
sphynx187

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 31st 2013, 11:38 am

I did get wild ones from my over 200 coins, so it wasn't a total waste of life.
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 31st 2013, 3:19 pm

After about 150 cells, I just stopped pulling. They're of no use to me anyway. I'd have to re-tool my entire agility-based squad just to fit them in and it just isn't worth it.

They really do need to bring back a bot-like system, with savages that have skills utilizing different aspects (agility, attack, wisdom, def, etc.). More people purchased those, especially when one piece or another was difficult to come by (can anybody say 2000A arms?), there was more talk and excitement around that event, and what's more, they were useful beyond that event. The fact that my raid squad to this day still has 3 blues and 2 blacks in it is proof of that.

They really opened the floodgates when they did that event and those that were here when that event happened are the ones who are going to balk against these new savages that are once again only useful for one event.

Do something like that, Dakota and I'll buy some savages again.
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 31st 2013, 5:00 pm

Man, I'm starting to wonder if Dakota has a suck switch that they suddenly flip which turns off the proc rates.

This always seems to happen. First few days of the event the proc rates are decent and then by the third day they start sucking big time.

Half the battles I'm fighting now I'm getting 1 out of 6 and 2 out of 6 procs for my 70% buffers.

FLIP THE SWITCH BACK, DAKOTA, I'M NOT GOING TO BUY YOUR SAVAGES!
Back to top Go down
sphynx187
Epic
Epic
sphynx187

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyMay 31st 2013, 5:07 pm

I came damn close to having an aoa be less than my max single shot.

That just shouldn't happen. Ever.
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyJune 1st 2013, 6:19 pm

How many res will this ulfr worth? Any guesses
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyJune 1st 2013, 9:35 pm

7 or 8 opening and then depending on how he performs, up or down a can or two.
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyJune 2nd 2013, 1:06 pm

Anyone else having network problems now? I can't sign on.
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyJune 2nd 2013, 1:14 pm

Yeah I can't get on my phone or bluestacks so the servers must be down, but its definitely not you, so dont freak out LOL.
Back to top Go down
charlemain
Uncommon
Uncommon
charlemain

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyJune 2nd 2013, 1:18 pm

Same here, I'm getting a Network Not available error.
Back to top Go down
Nimey
Rare
Rare
Nimey

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyJune 2nd 2013, 1:52 pm

I wouldn't play that lethal, even if I had one. Seriously if every other but the lethal would look like crap o.k. But howcome the savage rare looks way more detailed and better than the lethal?
"Boss I coldn't finish the job on the new recuit art but there, I found some rejected BB art and i added some artificial venes and some neon light to the weapons! That should do for sci-fi feeling". 0 continuity in character art. Event rare looks like a preschool sketch. And he does wisdom damage with that big sword? -.-
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyJune 2nd 2013, 1:53 pm

i cannot log in wtf
Back to top Go down
sphynx187
Epic
Epic
sphynx187

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyJune 2nd 2013, 1:56 pm

me too, just keep getting errors...for about the last 20 min or so
Back to top Go down
madmaxxam
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyJune 2nd 2013, 2:14 pm

Yup, still seems to be down Sad
Back to top Go down
sphynx187
Epic
Epic
sphynx187

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyJune 2nd 2013, 2:16 pm

I literally had just pushed the full-auto button to nab an MVP on lvl40 Wolf when system took a dump. Shit stinks.
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyJune 2nd 2013, 2:21 pm

Nimey wrote:
I wouldn't play that lethal, even if I had one. Seriously if every other but the lethal would look like crap o.k. But howcome the savage rare looks way more detailed and better than the lethal?
"Boss I coldn't finish the job on the new recuit art but there, I found some rejected BB art and i added some artificial venes and some neon light to the weapons! That should do for sci-fi feeling". 0 continuity in character art. Event rare looks like a preschool sketch. And he does wisdom damage with that big sword? -.-

I guess I don't care what it looks like as much as: does it function well with my team and kick ass!
Back to top Go down
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyJune 2nd 2013, 2:58 pm

LtButtstrong wrote:
-Zzz wrote:

Well that's unfortunate. That seems like a weird technicality on their part and sounds more like an error :/

Then it's a technicality that has been grandfathered in from those glorious days of yon when old man what's his name ran this ship cause my very first E was a Horde greaper and I would pray like a fat kid for a fire drill at the beginning of P. E. class just to see my precious greaper to backhand whatever the raid boss du jour was immediately after it landed a blow, only to see my special dream smashed to bits and when it never happened. I'm also fairly certain that come next raid this savage won't be quite so lippy either with whatever raid boss comes along, though I don't plan on having any in my roster to test that theory.

Last edited by Everydaynyc on June 4th 2013, 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyJune 2nd 2013, 3:27 pm

I'm back in.
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare EmptyJune 2nd 2013, 5:51 pm

I feel sorry for dakota that no too many people bought savages n i feel sorrier for all of us coz the proc rate is so low when fighting lvl 50s. I m starting to think that when fighting lvl 90s, the non savages may not even do auto attack at all n just lay there taking the swing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare   The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare Empty

Back to top Go down

The Maelstrom Raid Event - Tideslayer Lethal; Ulfr Event Rare
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next