Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare

Go down 
+22
darr
Akkabane
JoDaHo74
edluv1
dokesh123
sphynx187
mmllaneza
Thalstin
duavae
Edwardgrc2
Nivaiq
Everydaynyc
mrpug
paintballer58
aceslifebegins
Ravendill
mamoncrief
Norskie77
Strapavelli
Arthainius
DaedHead8
iirybackii
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 10:55 am

Cant beat waking up at 3am to play srb
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 4:27 pm

by the way, what happened to 50 mil points?
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 4:28 pm

somewhere here in this forum i read that some team was gonna make 50 mil points
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 4:37 pm

They saw the L being awarded and thought better of it.
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 12:01 am

Lol I just got served up an already MVP boss! Thanks Very Happy Suspect 
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 12:41 am

I keep getting served up with 10 million damage full-autos. 3 cans to MVP a boss I can normally do with 1. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 12:55 am

Man, the past 5 bosses I've faced, 0 of 2 buffs from my Telepaths, every time. Just did another full-auto for 9 million damage and am ready to use my 3rd can...again.

The image that keeps repeating in my head when the buffs go off is a hand that's holding 10 cards face down and I have to draw one, knowing that 7 of them are the card I need and 3 of them aren't. So how is it that I can draw so many of the 3 cards I don't need so many times and they are always for the same merc?
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 1:08 am

Don't go to Vegas Ryback lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 1:33 am

It happened again on the last SRB of the hour I encountered: 0 of 2 buffs for NT.

How can that happen a total of 6 times? The same 2 mercs not buffing time after time? I even exited the map and re-entered it to see if that would do something, but it didn't.

I'm just burning with curiosity (OK, and rage) at how the game's code works regarding buffs, procs and damage. Is every battle you fight given a random damage cap to it and so the game decides which mercs buff and proc so as to stay under that cap?

I get the feeling it's a combination of a lot of different factors, but I'll tell you one thing, it is definitely not based on that numbered percentage that sits next to the name of the merc's skill. I would've won the lottery a dozen times by now if I had encountered the odds of mercs not proc'ing that I've had during my time playing this game's raid events.

Then I would buy Dakota with all the lottery money and have them fix the code. Event winners would also receive a live zoo animal of their choice that I would mail to them so they could be the envy of all their friends...and probably prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for not having an exotic animal license. But it wouldn't matter for me because I would be living off in some far-flung banana republic with no extradition laws, forcing the locals to play Fatal Frontier in real life, with costumes, cheaply-made weapons and everything. Sure, I'd be a little crazy, but the locals would still respect me because they too would also get a zoo animal of their choice...which they would probably eat...because I take all their food...to feed to my collection of zoo animals. So, ya know, very circle of life and all that.

Well, off to bed!
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 1:52 am

I just did two full autos on a boss and both no buff half proc....the f**kd up thing is I happen to watch both and they are identical even down to what merc procd at which turn...
that's just no randomness to me no matter what anyone says
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 1:58 am

Lol I'm pretty sure I lost an srb that had 80m hp but took 100m damage. I had jmvp at 35m, MVP was 35m, 3rd place had 10 m then there were 9 other attackers lol...
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 2:01 am

iirybackii wrote:

Then I would buy Dakota with all the lottery money and have them fix the code. Event winners would also receive a live zoo animal of their choice that I would mail to them so they could be the envy of all their friends...and probably prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for not having an exotic animal license. But it wouldn't matter for me because I would be living off in some far-flung banana republic with no extradition laws, forcing the locals to play Fatal Frontier in real life, with costumes, cheaply-made weapons and everything. Sure, I'd be a little crazy, but the locals would still respect me because they too would also get a zoo animal of their choice...which they would probably eat...because I take all their food...to feed to my collection of zoo animals. So, ya know, very circle of life and all that.

Well, off to bed!
Lol and have them win 20 L for you each event Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 2:25 am

i have an idea for u guys.
start farming till event ends Very Happy 
so i wont have to work for 10th place Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 2:40 am

^^. Great idea lol
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 2:52 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 2:55 am

haha Dakota should open up the option to give someone all your points lol
so duke can give me all his and so he doesn't have to worry about staying top 10 haha
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 3:08 am

^^ might be a better idea?
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 3:20 am

works for me give all my points to duavae and keep the fista
i like it cheers 
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 4:00 am

wow wow wow you gona need to do that for three events then lol
Fista Rocks haha
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 4:05 am

cool still works for me
3 Ls for fista still good trade
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 4:05 am

or i could just give u 650 cans lol
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 4:23 am

wow someone is can rich lol
I will trade three Ls for another fista too haha except hellcat,
actually I will trade it for a jackson
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 9:48 pm

Ugh, anybody wanna finish this event for me?

I'm ready to enjoy Labor Day tomorrow and don't want to have to fight anymore SRB's if they're gonna do me like that with the proc/buff rates.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 9:50 pm

No thanks ryback...its not even my team and i would be breaking shit lol

But lets see how many pms you get lol
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 10:08 pm

I did get 1 good battle that got recorded in the damage ranking. Did 83+ million damage in 3 rounds. I'd be curious to see what I would've been able to do with a full 5 rounds.
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 10:14 pm

You can do over 110 mill easy, these proc rates suck. I average 5 out of 9 wis buffs it should be 6 and 7
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 10:16 pm

Closer to 6 but i get 4 more than i get 7, thats deff not right
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 11:02 pm

man you guys are lucky
I get 8/10 battles with only one blue buffing and not next to the only wis buffer that buffed....
and when I have all the buffers go my black bot won't proc at all, 3 bots 5 rounds and 1 proc
imagine the damage lol
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 11:25 pm

This the most boring raid ive ever played.. Really drags ass Sleep 
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 11:32 pm

I agree,it's like there is nothing to look forward to, neither the reward nor the proc rate is exciting
we are not even doing half what we done last raid... a good thing really
but yeah they sure made this raid very  frustrating and boring
if they put in the lv 70-100 meatbags would just make it that much worse.....
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 11:40 pm

Lmao yeah, last raid was just a grudge match between us and the thai team.. I think thats why it was so high lol
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 11:45 pm

that was silly haha, glad we all come to our senses
the rewards just aren't worth the res and time
it's nowhere near the value of a BB L coz of the player base
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 11:54 pm

Yeah it was haha, this is way relaxed.. I love it. carnel and i are going to go for a mythic in BB. Were going to take shifts.. Meet some connects over there. Should be fun haha
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 12:01 am

even you need to take shift? you mean you do 23 hrs and Carl does 1 lol
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 12:05 am

I haven't play that game in months...
just curious, how many of that L that is kinda like fista do you have?
can't remember the name, starts with H.... does three heavy agi attack
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 12:06 am

Hahaha. No ill try and split it 14/10 12/12 10/14 depending.. Idk if im over estimating bb or not but we will go hard bro. I wanna see what these mythics are all about, before dakota gets any crazy ideas
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 12:08 am

Oh man idk, im still familiarizing myself with it. I just have res lol, and carnel is gonna buy savages, and were gonna go for it
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 12:13 am

haha sounds like fun
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 12:28 am

Sounds like a full time job lol, guess its not much different then this though
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 12:30 am

basically the same except there are at least 30 crazy folks like you in that game every event haha
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 1:28 am

Man, I did 76 million damage and the SRB still escaped.

Even the JMVP is still worth like 12K, right?

Lazy bums. Wink 
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 1:45 am

Hey ryback i take that back, i will finish your raid lol sounds like fun
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 2:42 am

iirybackii wrote:
Man, I did 76 million damage and the SRB still escaped.

Even the JMVP is still worth like 12K, right?

Lazy bums. Wink 
My help screen is messed up as....it will show empty aid request for like 10 mins and when things pop up they are from people I don't know lol
I didn't see that boss you are talking about, when ally bosses pop up on my screen I normally hit it however low my crappy proc damage is lol
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 3:20 am

hey finally climbed up on the damage board....
trust me that was 1 out of at least 200 fights
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 3:24 am

I just replayed it, you did more damage than lonelys, your in 2nd. Its glitched, she didnt hit 89 mill
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 3:27 am

haha who do I sue for that!!!!
I demand Justice!! lol
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 3:30 am

Lol did the same thing for spanisheyez lol
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 3:33 am

his gheto golem is doing it for him haha.
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 3:44 am

out of good gamer spirit, someone should tell that guy about the weaken lol
poor guy should be doing more damage lol
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 9:43 am

Meh, he can come to the forum and learn it for himself. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next