Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare

Go down 
+22
darr
Akkabane
JoDaHo74
edluv1
dokesh123
sphynx187
mmllaneza
Thalstin
duavae
Edwardgrc2
Nivaiq
Everydaynyc
mrpug
paintballer58
aceslifebegins
Ravendill
mamoncrief
Norskie77
Strapavelli
Arthainius
DaedHead8
iirybackii
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 3:27 pm

Jackson v2???? Wow that'd be a WILD event lol
Back to top Go down
lginn2003
Rare
Rare
lginn2003

Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Super raid bosses   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 3:52 am

Hey guys good evening night owls, Smile I am asking another question lol. So I noticed that super raid bosses in this even previous do not give alot of points compared to later in the event. Is it worth killing it or is that a glitch?
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 7:19 am

lginn, it's almost only worth it if you can mvp it, otherwise jmvp and tagging net really low points until the last day. if you can mvp, you get tons of points
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 7:33 am

I got 30k for MVPing a lvl 10 SRB this morning. I had to all-out twice to secure MVP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 8:32 am

Yeah, everybody always goes bananas the first day of SRB, which is pretty shortsighted in my opinion because this is definitely a slow and steady wins the race kind of event. Don't worry about tagging SRB's in the first couple days, as you will only deplete your ammo supply for minimum points.

If you're really determined to do it though, I'd say it's OK to spend two cans per SRB for days 1 and 2 because it basically comes out to spending 1 can on a level 40-50ish boss. Anything more than that is just going to be you wasting cans.

It's a frustrating thing because the proc rates get heavily adjusted during SRB's, trying to force you to spend more ammo than you want chasing a pipe dream, so don't get too sucked in when trying to MVP an SRB. You get 1, maybe 2 shots if you're fast at trying to MVP a boss. If you can't do it after that, just mutter under your breath about proc rates and move on to the next one.
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 8:43 am

did u guys checked the top damage ranking with somebody unknown with 4 v2 colosus that did less than 50% damage but it says 60mil!! something wrong here
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 8:47 am

and the colossus is just hitting once instead of twice
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 1:07 pm

Just watched the damage replay. Yeah, it has to be some kind of bug. At least I hope.

I was just thinking this morning that today is the day when Dakota usually hits the suck button for my squad's buff and proc rates because it usually coincides with SRB and sure enough, just did a full-auto attack for 8 million damage. This after yesterday doing 26 million damage on single shot.

I've also noticed my buffs and procs suck really bad whenever I "discover" someone else's raid boss. There has to be something in the code that lowers your process rate when encountering a raid boss this way because it happens pretty regularly to the point where I won't touch the bosses anymore, but will let the timer run out or let someone else take the MVP.

The problem is that I seem to be hitting other people's bosses every other battle now.
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 1:11 pm

Dude i hit 5 of other peoples bosses in a row.. Yesterday It should fix itself, its still kinda bad.. Its like 2 out of 10
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 1:30 pm

What's 2 out of 10, the number of untouched bosses you discover or your buffs & procs?
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 1:50 pm

Lol the number of already discovered bosses i run into.. I knew you guys would get confused with that after i sent it
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 2:41 pm

Pssht...just did 6 million damage on full-auto against an SRB.

And we're supposed to believe that nothing changes about the proc rate during SRB appearances. I've had more 1's, 2's, and 3 out of 8 buffs in the past half hour than I have over the whole course of the event.
Back to top Go down
mrpug
Rare
Rare
mrpug

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 3:33 pm

Do SRBs give more points later in the event? Somehow I remember last night I coudl get over 30k but during this SRB period, it's capped at 30k (I noticed there's no mob bonus). I did have my highest AO of all-time at 36M cheers and did a little dance in my room. Overall though, the proc rates are skewed unpredictable and all over the place.
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 4:13 pm

SRB's eventually cap out at around 96K, give or take a few thousand points; those are the level 50's though. Level 10's only give you ~30K.
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 10:20 pm

Wow this proc bs is getting on my nerves... I'm wasting 2 cans on some raid bosses just to get stuck with jmvp.... Annoying :/
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 10:34 pm

ya man same here, starting to piss me off lol
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 10:35 pm

Yeah man i had some good luck the first couple days and now i'm happy to hit 10-14mil AO. I can't count how many times the tigrey and blues haven't Buff'd. The rigs buff most of the time but if the tig and blues don't buff i can expect my dmg to be down about 60%.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 10:37 pm

I've done a single shot for 11 mil, and a full auto for 8 today Razz
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 10:39 pm

My highest single is like 5-6mil my lowest AO was like 5mil
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 10:41 pm

And i figured i was hitting 19-24 mil pretty consistently AO the first couple days so maybe it would go up some now? Ahahahaha no :/
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 10:46 pm

I just did a full-auto for like 5.5 mil. I didn't think it could go that low for me, but I guess with proc manipulation, anything is possible.

On the other hand though, every time I fight an SRB Strap has tagged, my buffs and procs go through the roof. Ergo, the buffs and procs can at times be influenced by going up against someone who has a stronger squad than yourself.

Also, has anybody noticed if they get better buffs and procs using cans vs. mags? I feel like I get better results when I use cans.
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 10:57 pm

Ugh, just violated my cardinal rule and spent 9 mags MVPing an SRB. I feel dirty.
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 11:07 pm

Man i get 3 out of 10 buffs back to back to back... Unreal im trying to do this without using any cans this event but these srbs are robbin my ass
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 11:07 pm

Damn...it seems like i make more points going three single shots over all out. My all out avg for today is horrible and has to be under 9mil
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 11:09 pm

I don't know if i would feel worse having 3 out of 10 or the 2 out of 5 i'm averaging.

They both beeellowwwwww
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 11:21 pm

I miss the days of having loads of noobs finishing off your SRB's for you after you've MVP'd them. Seems like they're wising up now and not touching them if they see they've already been MVP'd, leaving them to go to salt if you don't finish them yourself.
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 11:28 pm

^^ haha yeah, nobody hits them, if theyve been mvpd. Same thing with regular bosses during srb..... Nobody hits them
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 11:31 pm

Im taking the next couple srbs off.... I mustve mvped at least 60 earlier during the lvl 10 run..
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 11:31 pm

I've lost 2 SRB's tonight due to that.
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 11:35 pm

Strapavelli wrote:
Im taking the next couple srbs off.... I mustve mvped at least 60 earlier during the lvl 10 run..
I'd love to do the same.

With the piss poor buffs and procs, this is just an infuriating grind.
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 11:36 pm

Im saving the rest of my mags and disperse them all into 30s 40s and 50s especially with these proc rates right now, they were on point earlier, now i have a hard time getting 5 of 10. Ryback your blacks are doing ridiculous amounts of damage bro
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 11:38 pm

I seem to get better procs with mags, it seems like when I use cans the procs go to shit to either take my can or make me use another one...

Idk I'd definitely say if you're a believer that part of the fun in playing games is getting pissed of this is the game for you lmfao Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 11:40 pm

^^ lmao
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 11:41 pm

When i first started playing yes i was one of the noobs that if the boss was in the red i was all over it. Then i started going to see how much the boss was worth and wouldn't hit any under 1000 lol
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 11:44 pm

Ahahaha my lowest was 1 of 10 buffs... Only in fatal frontier hahaha waiting for 0 of 10 so i can get a good laugh hahaha
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 11:50 pm

It'll be a short laugh because your squad will all die in 2 rounds, lol.

And yes, when the game let's my NT's, Tigrey, and at least 1 blue bot buff (something that with 70% proc rates should be happening much more than it is), they can put the hurtin' on. It's both justifying and satisfying to see 18 mil damage come on one Ambush proc.

Ahh! It just happened. 1 buff out of 7.

Oh, sigh. Kiss my ass, game.
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 11:58 pm

Lol ill get 9/9 and still only do 10 mil, then get like 4 or 5 and do 30 mil Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 12:01 am

Or do a all out and have no one buff then do a single mag shot and everything buffs.

Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 12:09 am

Man, big ups (are the kids still saying that these days?) to forum newcomer lginn2003 for whipping some SRB ass. Seemed like every 5th SRB I clicked on had been tagged by her.

Kudos!
Back to top Go down
mrpug
Rare
Rare
mrpug

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 12:09 am

Yeah I agree; what's going on with the proc BS? Even weaken debuff requires multiple procs at times to "kick in." It's retarded and I wish Dakota would stick to a standard during an event rather than manipulate during. Hard to support a game that messes with you so blatantly.
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 1:54 am

iirybackii wrote:
Man, big ups (are the kids still saying that these days?) to forum newcomer lginn2003 for whipping some SRB ass. Seemed like every 5th SRB I clicked on had been tagged by her.

Kudos!
Yeah you go girl!!! I see the same thing, mostly round 40mil damage done to the bosses already lol
good job:D 
Back to top Go down
lginn2003
Rare
Rare
lginn2003

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 2:35 am

thx guys. Yeah the merc dakota gave me well I get extra 1.5, snipping where I can and the proc for the splicers are good. the trindels are doing good with like 80 percent proc. I do have to tho use two full auto's to even get past the points to where you guys wont snipe my sh**. lol
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 2:40 am

I have the same problem this time round with the crap savages and BS proc rate with normal mercs so having to use two cans as well and no guarantee MVP either haha really sucks.
you are doing well, hope you have semi decent allie this time, you look to be in the L zone if you keep it up Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
lginn2003
Rare
Rare
lginn2003

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 2:46 am

well mrpugs is a good one he is 88 atm but the others are 150's and during the last SRB they werent active well I didnt see and only saw like 20k points maybe a little more which I am sure Mrpugs gave them to me. The others guys Just to high for L. I may just walk away with 30's ranked. We will see stock getting low playing catch is hard. I was 15 on the first day took all night to get allies, and then play catch up will hurt even more. its tough.
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 2:50 am

Sign up to one of the teams on the forum, I guarantee you team FFF will share lots of points with you if you run with their team 1
Back to top Go down
lginn2003
Rare
Rare
lginn2003

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 2:50 am

Btw I have two very nice and sweet guys helping me improve my game. So you guys watch out YOLO lol Smile j/k
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 2:57 am

lginn, there are several groups that haunt the forum that would be good for you to hook up with for future events. Top 50 and higher certainly fits the description of L Hunters & Team FFF, but for this event Team Fug Bug poached a few to hang out with us that don't have the fortitude it takes to chase a top 25 spot.

If you have some allies that aren't performing, join one of these groups next time around or just picking one or two solid allies can do a world of good too.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 3:10 am

F*****g garbage procs. It's been three days since i've got 5/5 buffs and getting 6mil on all out is kaka.

And people wonder why I dont waste cans on this crap lol that's why ...i will sit in the 30's to 50's and spend no cans thanks
Back to top Go down
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 8:05 am

Wasnt trying to imply its not relevant, to those who took it that way, apologies.

Last edited by Everydaynyc on August 31st 2013, 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Apologies)
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 8:46 am

Proc rates jacked up is still relevant and not everyone has been on forum along time and seen the process rate posts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare   Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maelstrom Raid Event - Slice & Blast, Lethal; Lilith Serpentine Shapeshifter, Event Rare
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next