Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adding skills to warlords

Go down 
+5
Networksss
-Zzz
LtButtstrong
OKRedleg
legendslayer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

Adding skills to warlords Empty
PostSubject: Adding skills to warlords   Adding skills to warlords EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 10:14 am

So Blood Brothers just released an update where you can transfuse up to 3 skills from your familiars to your warlord. It's absolutely awesome (and messes up the current game balance) and takes warlords to a whole new level.

I hope this is one of the enhancements that makes it into Fatal Frontier. Maybe then we wouldn't simply sideline our warlords for better squadmates. Imagine adding Primarch buff and Mutated Purple Heart block-and-counter skill: your warlord would destroy mutant teams!

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
OKRedleg
Admin
Admin
OKRedleg

PostSubject: Re: Adding skills to warlords   Adding skills to warlords EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 10:32 am

That's good. Now maybe I won't have to drop my 143 White Knight for a level 1 Lance...
Back to top Go down
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

PostSubject: Re: Adding skills to warlords   Adding skills to warlords EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 1:00 pm

I imagine they'll increase the Leader's level cap to 170 first. And the increase to 130 was only recently so I dunno...
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Adding skills to warlords   Adding skills to warlords EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 2:10 pm

This is the coolest thing. Finally an element of customization and strategy

(I think GL got even more powerful in relation to other WL's.....high AGI=win)

I'm excited for this to make it over to FF, but it will be a long time coming. We need a huge diversity of new fams/skills first
Back to top Go down
Networksss
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Adding skills to warlords   Adding skills to warlords EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 2:19 pm

Too bad i didn't choose for grey mage now..

It made the game more fair.
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

PostSubject: Re: Adding skills to warlords   Adding skills to warlords EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 3:28 pm

-Zzz wrote:

(I think GL got even more powerful in relation to other WL's.....high AGI=win)

t

Could not agree more Wink

White knight still suck as he is even in all stats, the gl will eat all other wl before lol
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Adding skills to warlords   Adding skills to warlords EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 3:55 pm

Tank, I've heard of players having good luck with White Knight by giving him Cloak and Dagger along with Might of Shields or Strength of Blades and swapping out his base skill for Berserk. Basically a self-buffing bunga meets ghis.
Back to top Go down
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

PostSubject: Re: Adding skills to warlords   Adding skills to warlords EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 4:05 pm

I'd be really interested in adding Killing Spree and maybe Alien Offense to Brodey for some PvP fun.
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

PostSubject: Re: Adding skills to warlords   Adding skills to warlords EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 4:10 pm

legendslayer wrote:
Tank, I've heard of players having good luck with White Knight by giving him Cloak and Dagger along with Might of Shields or Strength of Blades and swapping out his base skill for Berserk. Basically a self-buffing bunga meets ghis.

I am not into bb as much as I was. I guess it is good, if anything, ill turn mine into a raid powerhouse! Beresek, blitz and that grif buff.

Im doing terrible in that pvp so I dont really care lol. I will focus more on ff!
Back to top Go down
OKRedleg
Admin
Admin
OKRedleg

PostSubject: Re: Adding skills to warlords   Adding skills to warlords EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 4:38 pm

I plan to spec my WK out in Dagger and Shield, Strength of Blades, and Berserk. Then stick him on the end of my Galahad, Drake Knight 2 team.
Back to top Go down
Karthunk
Karthunk

PostSubject: Re: Adding skills to warlords   Adding skills to warlords EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 5:10 pm

Wow... this change was perhaps the coolest thing the devs could have done for BB.
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Adding skills to warlords   Adding skills to warlords EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 5:20 pm

^ I kinda wish I had a decent BB account to play around with now

Also after looking at the PE lvl 170 stats of the WL's I think the Grey Goblin is the best pick. Considering the effectiveness of buffs his massive WIS stat coupled with his AGI could make him unstoppable for pvp. Hes so versatile now you could turn him into anything you want

Is BB still raping people for trading chars over to multi's? Because I foresee everyone switching to GL and Goblin
Back to top Go down
OKRedleg
Admin
Admin
OKRedleg

PostSubject: Re: Adding skills to warlords   Adding skills to warlords EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 7:50 pm

I haven't heard of anyone getting banned for creating a new account and moving familiars over to it. Most bans were for using multiple accounts to abuse the system like gaining login rewards.
Back to top Go down
OKRedleg
Admin
Admin
OKRedleg

PostSubject: Re: Adding skills to warlords   Adding skills to warlords EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 12:52 am

OMG! The pain! So many lives ruined! So much suffering!

Apparently players did not realize that when they used the new Add New Skill feature that they'd sacrifice their familiar to take the skill. Blood Brothers facebook page looks like a hit list of top tier familiars gone!

As a free to play and bottom feeding player, I can only say....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: Adding skills to warlords   Adding skills to warlords EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 1:33 am

Lol ya I am reading that too okredleg. It's so funny how much people don't read when it comes to the new feature. I mean really all you need to do is take a 1* with the skill you want max the level then transfer the skill. bam done.
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: Adding skills to warlords   Adding skills to warlords EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 4:06 am

^The irony. A 1* doesn't work. It must be an Epic 3* or 4*. I don't know about the Legendaries but that will never apply to me. I don't think anyone in their right mind would throw away a perfectly good L just for a WL skill anyways.
Back to top Go down
Networksss
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Adding skills to warlords   Adding skills to warlords EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 4:45 am

Lanseal wrote:
^The irony. A 1* doesn't work. It must be an Epic 3* or 4*. I don't know about the Legendaries but that will never apply to me. I don't think anyone in their right mind would throw away a perfectly good L just for a WL skill anyways.

Not true. It can be epic 1* and 2* Either if there lvl 99 ( beside gdk)
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: Adding skills to warlords   Adding skills to warlords EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 4:48 am

Oh right. I just remembered my Rodion before I traded it away for an Adonis**** for its skill. Yeah, mounted familiars don't work.
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

PostSubject: Re: Adding skills to warlords   Adding skills to warlords EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 9:23 am

Lanseal wrote:

For different reason I can see people using their legend for their skills. For instance, a zenuga waste a spot for increase att and agi. Add it to the wl and u gain a spot for a multi hitter.

However, I am very happy I did not.do anything yesterday lol. I always like to learn all the small characters before commiting Wink
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Adding skills to warlords   Adding skills to warlords EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 9:28 am

Where else are you going to get crazy skills like Typhoon from but a L?

And it seems like they just turned off the skilling feature and rolled back lost fams because people were bitching, lol. I knew something like this was going to happen so I didn't bother skilling my WL yet until they got the kinks ironed out.

Meanwhile, having a blast in this FF raid event. Although out of 400+ event coins spent I've only got one 4* savage. Sad
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

PostSubject: Re: Adding skills to warlords   Adding skills to warlords EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 9:32 am

legendslayer wrote:

And it seems like they just turned off the skilling feature and rolled back lost fams because people were bitching, lol. I knew something like this was going to happen so I didn't bother skilling my WL yet until they got the kinks ironed out.

Meanwhile, having a blast in this FF raid event. Although out of 400+ event coins spent I've only got one 4* savage. Sad

I guess ill change my raid focus to tagger instead of MVP seeker. I also have only one 4*. Im not.used to that lol
Back to top Go down
OKRedleg
Admin
Admin
OKRedleg

PostSubject: Re: Adding skills to warlords   Adding skills to warlords EmptyJanuary 31st 2013, 2:16 pm

legendslayer wrote:

I spec'd my White Knight in Cload & Dagger, Berserk, and Strength of Blades 2. I'm glad I did. While it appeared that everyone in my groups the last two days destoryed their teams, my Galahad, Drake Knight team went from 18 Win Cap to 27 Win Cap without all outs. I rolled 3M points in the last two days at a cost of about 20 Bugles (Not horns). Very Happy Got my Andorra and whored her out this morning for 20 Horns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adding skills to warlords   Adding skills to warlords Empty

Back to top Go down

Adding skills to warlords
Page 1 of 1