Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye Everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Medinforlife
Rare
Rare
Medinforlife

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone EmptyJanuary 25th 2013, 10:58 pm

Hey Everyone,
it has been a fun journey but I no longer can continue playing FF. It has been fun while its lasted but I have to focus on school, work, and practice. Since its launch, I've won 3 events (Loroc Raid, Kill Clause PVP, and Hellcat PVP ). I've made top 5 and have had other good performances in several other events. In total I've acquired 6 Lethals in 3 events and at one point had 6 BWQ's haha. I really built up a collection of top tier characters and it was addicting while I was doing it. However, it's just too time consuming and I vowed the Hellcat event would be my last and I have no choice but to keep my promise.

I no longer am in control of my account (it'd be a shame for all my characters to just sit around). You may or may not see my account competing but just be aware that it is no longer I using it. Please don't ask what I did with it, just know it is no longer in my possession. I just want to thank everyone for making this an enjoyable experience and am sad that I won't be able to see what Gameview does with 2* Lethals.

Special Shoutouts to:

BwJoeJr - He is the first person I befriended in the FF community (way back in the first tower event I do believe. I explained to him what a perfect evolution was.) Since then, he knows way more about evolution data than I do and is simply a real stand up guy.

OkRedLeg - Another person I met really early on in the FF life. He is extremely talented and all the work he puts into the FF Wiki is just amazing.

NastyTC- He doesn't visit forums but we would chat on a regular basis about a lot of things outside of the game. Again, another nice person I met through this community.

Sarmaad3000- Me and him had a rivalry when the game first came out. We would always fight for the Number 1 rank for the first few events haha.

Dshag / Zzz / and other top BB players - For making me have to actually put some good effort into events haha. Events were relatively easy until these guys switched over and used their knowledge to rank really well in events.

Everyone on this forum - It's steadily growing faster and am glad this community is getting more and more people

Gameview - Even with all their issues in terms of the kinds of rewards they give during events, we have to give them credit for listening to the fan base and not being complete tools like the people at Dena. They actually emailed me warnings about suspending my account for making posts about selling my account. I never read the first email and missed the date they told me to delete my post by. They then decided to send me another warning which I received and acted upon immediately. If it were Dena, they would have never even sent me an email and just suspend my account immediately, and screw me out of a first place finish even after all the work I had already put into the event. They have small balance issues but they are trying harder to listen to the community. I think it's safe to assume that Marcus the Merc is a developer. I think it's in everyone's best interest to give informative feedback when replying to his questions about he we feel about certain things.

Anyways, I've you've read all of this, I thank you and wish everyone luck on future endeavors. I'll probably visit the forum regularly so I'll be around. I just wanted to get some things off of my chest.
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 12:03 am

Ya same bro you were the first person I friended in FF. I thank you for all the advice you have given me. I'm sad to see you go but you can facebook me anytime.
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 12:20 am

Yes, I confirmed that Marcus the Merc is a Gameview Studios developer. We'll miss you!
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 12:49 am

L8r bro. On to bigger things
Back to top Go down
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 10:22 pm

Hey Med, Exclamation

Classy exit and much success to you in RL. Its funny you name was the first one I noted when i began playing since you have always been such a vocal player here and on FB and elsewhere. At first I wasnt sure how to see you. My initial snap judgements were (wrong and quick lived of course) had me thinking you might be a bit boastful or a know it all of sorts. But I quickly realized how misfounded those were as you were so willing to share your knowledge of the game and to take the time to answer so many questions posted in general and also directed at you. Your willingness to share so freely and help others, myself included quickly had me reassessing my initial judgements to ones of confident, knowledgable and open characteristics which you have exemplified time and time again. The type of player that FF can certainly benefit in having more so its bittersweet to see you depart, but I hope as you have stated that you will try to find a small measure of time to check in here and stay vocal. Its a benefit to anyone to listen to what you have to say and I thank you for it. Be well friend thank you for your sage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Everyone   Goodbye Everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Everyone
Page 1 of 1