Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally time to say goodbye

Go down 
+11
Ravendill
mapuh
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
LtButtstrong
Lanseal
Edwardgrc2
bwjoejr
dokesh123
valorsoul
Dukekiwi
tankatc
15 posters
AuthorMessage
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

Finally time to say goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 4:01 pm

Hey all,

I know i am not in the proper thread, but please leave it here for 24hr so as many people see it Wink

I guess it was not very hard to realized that my mood toward the game has gone down significantly during that last event. 2 days ago, I came to the conclusion that all the frustration toward the game's direction were not necessary in my personnal life. I just wanted to waste all my ammo in order to help my allies before leaving.

I tried to make it work, but it is certainly not a cause that deserves any of my time and energy.

I have a few last messages for a some of you. I will be lurking around a little bit but the frequency of these check up will drop very rapidely in the next few days.

Duke: Bro you brought me over in this game, thx for the head start. As you already know, you will get 1/4 of my stuff Wink I wish you luck in your future.

Karthunk: I think you and I are similar in a lot of ways. Reasons to like the cellphone games (all the technical stuff to be better), reasons to hate them (do I really need to explain), we had the same bug at the beginning of the event.... Don't let it affect your real life is the best tip I can tell you. You will also be getting 1/4 of my stuff as you also know.

Aosterstrand: Dam, being a french canadian, I really would not be able to pronounce your name! You have been my best ally pointwise in both raid I participated with you. I hope I did not let you down. Your rather quiet in the forum, but I really enjoyed the ride with you. You also know you will be getting 1/4 of my stuff.

Bloo: Who the F..k is Bloo. Bloo does not like to post in forums like that. Bloo is my secret ally. I really enjoy sharing my knowledge of the games I play. I hope I have helped you enough with the game mechanics. You may try a few more questions, but the answers are gonna be a lot longer to come Wink You will receive the last quater of my belongning.

Lanseal: Thank you very much for all the work you put in the creation of this forum. Thx for letting me post my opinions on your forum

OkRedleg: Unfortunate we have not had much exchange eventhough we were allies, but thanks for the wiki work. It has been very usefull for me

Smircho: We have never spoken in this forum, but I was a secret fan of your satiric humour. Keep up the great post.

Valor: Don't take that in the wrong way, but you remind me of my ex girlfriend. You are yapping too much for me. I think your social game is really your strenght.

Marcus: First of all, congratulation on that financial succes. If I offended you in my recent comment, they were not against you directly. They were more against your company's vision which I just can't be part of. It will be very small for you overall, but maybe more like me will quit the game because of this. You can tell the people at Gameview they just lost a 30$ per raid event customer (60$ in this case because I wanted to recover from the first day's bug). It is ok to want to make money, but exploiting an addiction to acheive that goal is unethical in my mind. This is the true reason I leave this game

Zzz: your a great guy, but stop being paranoiac about this game closing its door. It simply won't happen.

Everybody else, have a great life, beware of the addiction this game can cause to your personnal life. Loosing a girlfriend/wife/job/or ridiculous amount of money over this would probably be part of the top 3 stupidest decisions you made in your life. Most of the time, when you are poisonned by an addiction, you just can see clearly.

Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 4:19 pm

Crying or Very sad

Wait free stuff cheers

lol!
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 4:26 pm

Goodbye, you will be missed. I'd quit too if I could get my investment back. I'm burnt out from this event, just trying to help my allies get Top 10 and if someone offered me something worthwhile I'd quit too lol.
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 4:31 pm

valorsoul wrote:
Goodbye, you will be missed. I'd quit too if I could get my investment back. I'm burnt out from this event, just trying to help my allies get Top 10 and if someone offered me something worthwhile I'd quit too lol.
Glad to hear from you. Have a great life and best luck with your projects Wink

Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 4:31 pm

Dukekiwi wrote:
Crying or Very sad

Wait free stuff cheers

lol!

I said Duke, not dukekiwi !!! Wink
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 8:10 pm

i am wondering if there is another event where they will bring back BWQ as event reward, then will you stay for one more event? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 9:08 pm

dokesh123 wrote:
i am wondering if there is another event where they will bring back BWQ as event reward, then will you stay for one more event? Rolling Eyes

No chance! Thats why I give away all my stuff, ill be left with nothing in 2 days Wink it is the only way to quit these games. I have a good track record for that.
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 9:42 pm

Well it was fun chatting with ya on the forums, but ya I feel where you are coming from I am about on my last leg with the game 2.
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 10:35 pm

Goodbye Tank. Even though we didn't know each other, u were a great player.
Dokesh : they would never do that. I even sent a email and they said no. The only way to get a widow was by the exchange
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 1:13 am

Bye, have a (good) life! lol!

Last edited by Lanseal on March 2nd 2013, 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 1:48 am

So long tank, live the good life!
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 4:21 am

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
mapuh
Uncommon
Uncommon
mapuh

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 6:51 am

Bye, tank. Wish you piece and prosperity Smile
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 8:47 am

Thanks to all of you, legend, I forgot u in my initial post.

Thanks for being the first one to ever want to risk allying with me in my first raid event.

I feel very bad for.ur 11th position. Ill see whats left in my stuff to give u a bit as consolation prize Wink

Ill pm u the next 48 hr about that
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 9:43 am

later man...this past event was by far the most intense. good luck with everything!
Back to top Go down
Aosterstrand
Uncommon
Uncommon
Aosterstrand

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 11:03 am

Nooo tankatc, the best free stuff I've ever gotten in any game but the worst feeling of any free stuff as well.

You have certainly not been a disappointment in any way at all, a absolute great ally i have to say. Tied with the mighty Z my favourite ally.

Have a nice rest of your life bro!
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 11:07 am

Aosterstrand wrote:
Nooo tankatc, the best free stuff I've ever gotten in any game but the worst feeling of any free stuff as well.

You have certainly not been a disappointment in any way at all, a absolute great ally i have to say. Tied with the mighty Z my favourite ally.

Cheers, enjoy ur stuff Wink
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 2:25 pm

Aosterstrand wrote:

Anyone else missed in this comment?
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 2:43 pm

Dukekiwi wrote:

Anyone else missed in this comment?

tongue
Back to top Go down
Karthunk
Karthunk

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 3:12 pm

I was a skip away from bailing as well, but I cleared my head a bit. I can understand why you are quiting Tank, its hard to watch things turn towards the BB way of business. You're going to be missed man :/
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 3:18 pm

Karthunk wrote:
I was a skip away from bailing as well, but I cleared my head a bit. I can understand why you are quiting Tank, its hard to watch things turn towards the BB way of business. You're going to be missed man :/

Thx, it looks harder than it really is to leave the game. I feel I have so much time now and I am doing a lot more stuff in my day. Amazing how a cell phone game take away so much of your time without you even realize it.

My next challenge, not to get hooked up on any other cell phone game.
Back to top Go down
Aosterstrand
Uncommon
Uncommon
Aosterstrand

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 4:09 pm

Duke if you would quit the game you would be number one as well ^^
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 4:31 pm

So tank, the withdrawl sympton of every addiction is the Epic Boredom. How u will tackle ur boredom?
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 4:43 pm

dokesh123 wrote:
So tank, the withdrawl sympton of every addiction is the Epic Boredom. How u will tackle ur boredom?

More sex with the wife sounds appealing Wink
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 5:01 pm

Perhaps coming into FF n losing time n money n everything had finally made u realize how important wives are. Lucky for u that u still have one. I heard some of the top players lost so many of them
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 7:02 pm

tankatc wrote:
dokesh123 wrote:

More sex with the wife sounds appealing Wink

+100000000
Back to top Go down
Mise187
Rare
Rare
Mise187

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 7:18 pm

Bye dude, wish you the best luck in this world.

On a side note I'd rather loved the way you expose your idea, no argue, no rage... just the simple truth explained with kind words.

*Hug*
Back to top Go down
tuffybare
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 7:54 pm

DON'T FALL FOR THAT CRAP

WIVES DON'T GIVE UP THE VAG EVEN IF YOU ARE BEATING AN ADDICTION JUST FOR HER!
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 8:28 pm

tuffybare wrote:
DON'T FALL FOR THAT CRAP

WIVES DON'T GIVE UP THE VAG EVEN IF YOU ARE BEATING AN ADDICTION JUST FOR HER!

Lol, I knew that but somehow I keep hoping ill change her dam it

Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 10:16 pm

dokesh123 wrote:
Perhaps coming into FF n losing time n money n everything had finally made u realize how important wives are. Lucky for u that u still have one. I heard some of the top players lost so many of them

That is what I learned in Haypi Kingdom, I am leaving before it evens begins to be an issue.

True Story!
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 10:17 pm

Mise187 wrote:
Bye dude, wish you the best luck in this world.

On a side note I'd rather loved the way you expose your idea, no argue, no rage... just the simple truth explained with kind words.

*Hug*

Thx I like the fact that you feel I did not came out like a sick lunatic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally time to say goodbye   Finally time to say goodbye Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally time to say goodbye
Page 1 of 1