Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare

Go down 
+33
DaedHead8
Htoglav
Ravendill
zombiedave2010
Kendohs
coronach
VnBlast
JoDaHo74
Daltigoth
tuannaff
mmllaneza
rougexiiii
Shadowrunner93
legendslayer
madmaxxam
Everydaynyc
mycookies8u
Dukekiwi
Edwardgrc2
Arthainius
paintballer58
duavae
dokesh123
younglawyr
markmolina777
samri72
-Zzz
sojamario
Thalstin
Nimey
LtButtstrong
bwjoejr
iirybackii
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2013, 10:36 pm

dokesh123 wrote:
Anybody knows what is the modifier for demoralizer?

http://fatalfrontier.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Demoralizer

100% of WIS
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2013, 10:37 pm

that means the rider would minus 10k wisdom of enemy!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
mycookies8u
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2013, 10:39 pm

bwjoejr wrote:
That is why then cuz he is level 18.... I emailed the ff support team many times about it. To get the max points out of the anomaly you will have to be level 100+ last time I did the math.

Ahhh make makes sense now!!! Thanks for the heads up!
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2013, 11:17 pm

Huh sorry to hear that it didn't help.

Idk what to make of it but I've been having infinite anomolies follow me into nexus only for one to 3 matches in but still I've never even had gatekeeper appear during an infinite anomaly til today and its happened 3 times now. Anyone else see this themselves?
Back to top Go down
Shadowrunner93
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2013, 12:26 am

Problem with Nexus is still on. Burned 15+ PS yesterday. And 3 this morning.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2013, 12:35 am

i haven't seen a single nexus still
Back to top Go down
Shadowrunner93
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2013, 12:38 am

I had some - on 1 & 2 levels of expert tower, but it was nearly 20 hours ago...
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2013, 12:56 am

Well I see what you guys are saying about nexus. I got stuck with network failure on the last space and every time I'd restart the game would work fine until I tried to move to the finishing tile and it would repeatedly freeze there til nexus ended then the network magically picked right back up...

The entire nexus was loaded with caches too so there goes the majority of the points from it
Back to top Go down
rougexiiii
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2013, 1:22 am

I could play only about 20 minutes in this event... Since then I have "An error occured.Please try again" when I try to continue :'(

I'm really sorry for those who already added me as allies for the event but I can't do anything !
Back to top Go down
mmllaneza
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2013, 4:04 am

paintballer58 wrote:
Well I see what you guys are saying about nexus. I got stuck with network failure on the last space and every time I'd restart the game would work fine until I tried to move to the finishing tile and it would repeatedly freeze there til nexus ended then the network magically picked right back up...

The entire nexus was loaded with caches too so there goes the majority of the points from it
Same here : (
Back to top Go down
tuannaff
Rare
Rare
tuannaff

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2013, 5:14 am

my main got none and my sub got 2 nexus already. and now my sub is leading, that's kinda unexpected Laughing
Back to top Go down
madmaxxam
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2013, 8:38 am

Finally got my first nexus this morning, on maybe my 10th run or so on lvl 10 of the tower. Got through all 5 lvls without a network problem, so grateful for that.
Back to top Go down
Daltigoth
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2013, 8:40 am

I've seen 2 nexus so far, both on my main. First one fracked up with network errors and the second one, right before I went to bed last night, I completed completely. (yes, completed completely. I'm a completionist. lol)
Back to top Go down
Daltigoth
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2013, 9:03 am

Just spawned another nexus... That's 3 now.
Let's see if the network screws this up...
Back to top Go down
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2013, 10:21 am

My first nexus blinked out on me about 5 spaces into the first board. My 2nd one however I got through til the end exited safely and got my points at the end of the lvl. It seems like a lot of people get tripped out at the very last possible spot before completion in the 5th tier. In my full run I got 14 caches for a total of 31k pts. That's like roughly 2k per box I think. Well all my battles with average ME capture rates ran on average about 2k and maybe a bit higher even(it was lvl 10 that I got the nexus in.) So even though it might be a bit of a loss, it maybe better to walk out at the end of the 4th tier especially if you had a nexus with lower cache counts rather than risk dumping all of Em with a error in the 5th tier if you've been having that issue?? Not ideal but I'd rather walk with 7x's multiplier than none at all.
Back to top Go down
Thalstin
Rare
Rare
Thalstin

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2013, 10:35 am

duavae wrote:
Thalstin wrote:
What happened to the 10x Mind Erasers that were awarded after you finished each zone?

They canceled it I guess Sad

still get it bro, just have to do the whole ten levels and after that you will get them.

Thanks man, didn't notice it in other tower events. Playing casual this one and it took me too long to reach lvl.10 Smile
Back to top Go down
JoDaHo74
Rare
Rare
JoDaHo74

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2013, 11:50 am

Network errors suck sweaty ballz!! What a waste of powershots. The devs better compensate us w sonething. Wtf
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2013, 12:52 pm

still 0 gatekeepers for me
Back to top Go down
Daltigoth
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2013, 1:08 pm

Daltigoth wrote:
Just spawned another nexus... That's 3 now.
Let's see if the network screws this up...

Nexus earlier went off without a hitch...
23 chests @ 225 points x 10 multiplier = 51750 points from earlier. (2250 per chest)

2nd Nexus of the day just popped. On the 2nd board now... Let's see how this goes...
Back to top Go down
Nimey
Rare
Rare
Nimey

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2013, 4:00 pm

For the lethal hunters: How many hours do you guys have to play on a day?
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2013, 5:09 pm

This is the only thing I could think of to answer the question of how long do you have to play each day to get some Lovin'. Hope it also serves as some inspiration for those of you grinding it out in the Infinity Gates now:

Back to top Go down
sojamario
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2013, 5:34 pm

Cant connect. grrrr
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2013, 11:03 pm

Hooah!

And to answer ur q nimey it depends on the event, how you use res, how much natural recharge you use, the amount of other players trying for L's, and your alltogether strategy. Some events you can actually screw yourself by playing too much if u don't have the res to justify it and other events you have to be able to become a hermit in order to keep rank. It all depends. I've gotten L with 60-70 res and I've also had events that ate 150 and just missed L. I've played events I spent half the day out with friends and a dead phone multiple days out of the event only playing a few hours and gotten the L and events I hammered away all day every day hardly sleeping at all and not gotten it.

It's changed since they've been giving more L per event but staying top 10 still takes a lot of res and dedication. Personally I've been slowly hustling my way up a bit more each event but part of me has to wonder how much is caused by my strategies and how much is due to other top players disinterest in the particular event or quitting alltogether.

All I can say is you've really gotta want it and have the flexibility to play accordingly
Back to top Go down
VnBlast
Uncommon
Uncommon
VnBlast

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 1:46 am

hmmm that is weird, I havn't had any network problems and I been into about nexuses already. Used about 15 PS since event started. Hope this problem that you guys encounter doesn't happen to me. Currently rank 9 hope I stay top 20 by the end of this event if it runs smoothly. Fingers crossed...
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 3:18 am

I seem to be stuck in some perpetual infinite anomaly that restarts at 6 min when the countdown from the current hits 3 min..

Only one nexus all day and all that needs to be said on that is that I do love how that clock stays synced while theres no network connection..... That's not weird or anything right? Almost as if taunting you with every passing second until it hits zero and the network is coincidentally functional at that exact same second...

Why oh why is it there's always something that worked perfectly fine previously that has to randomly begin malfunctioning during these events. Not to mention the "losses" the random glitch in a previously functional system causes. I put losses inquotes cuz it may be seen differently on the other end of the rope

I could understand server issues arising from more players on than it could handle. But I'd say that would have particular peak times of day and wouldn't be so strongly correlated to an area of the game individual gamers are using

Last edited by paintballer58 on June 11th 2013, 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
markmolina777
Rare
Rare
markmolina777

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 3:23 am

glad i sat this 1 out looks like u guys are goin through some mierda lol thats crap for u non spanish speaking guys lol Wink
Back to top Go down
coronach
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 6:44 am

Just received 1 PS, as Event compensation reward...

What are they compensating?? No nexus or network connection errors?

And WOW, 1PS is really impressive...
Back to top Go down
VnBlast
Uncommon
Uncommon
VnBlast

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 6:47 am

lol same oh well another ps is better than none haha

and just got 10 mind erasers also from the compensations
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 7:24 am

Lol they really went all out, mustv really broke the bank with this gift lol

It seems to me however that this is actually santa one of the most generous things the devs have done that I'm aware of lol
santa

"And that very Christmas day, all the Who's would agree when they'd say that the grinches heart grew not one size but 3!"

Edit: Oooh a s I spoke a shiny omega cell showed up, its like Christmas in June! What ya think ill get? A hissing fug bug? A rabid mutant? I bet its a fug bug mite!!! Let's find out shall we

O M G !!!!!! Better than I couldv imagined!

A heavy.duty mutie lol!
Back to top Go down
Kendohs
Rare
Rare
Kendohs

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 8:07 am

I aint had a chance to get a network error coz I aint had a feckin nexus yet.
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 8:14 am

Same here. I would love to experience the network error n get angry than not getting nexus at all
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 9:06 am

C'mon on in the daily PVP waters, boys, the water is fine. drunken
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 9:11 am

Not everybody has lethal teeth as urs to swin in that messed up water iry. Or did they normal the proc?
Back to top Go down
Nimey
Rare
Rare
Nimey

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 12:03 pm

Omega Cell = Ceaser v2

Seriously, I seem to pull the same 12 mercs in different evos from any pack.
Back to top Go down
zombiedave2010
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 12:59 pm

Lol I sae this offer so I logged in and used my omega cell and got.... fug bug! Fuck u ff glad I left lol
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 2:51 pm

Omfg I think I've slipped into the twilight zone or something... These things are infinite but in no way anomalies, and there is all sorts of other chicanery and black magic about lol

I'm getting impatient with this event, it feels like its been going at about the pace of molasses being spilled by a sloth in subzero temperatures....

In my book raid and PvP trump gates anyday, they're much more entertaining than simply trying to run laps thru one unchanging line faster than everyone else. Not to mention its simply a ps spending frenzy since energy recharge takes so long on its own

Let's get this event started so we can get it over with. 30% point boost should happen tonight at like 12 a.m PST or 1 right?
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 2:57 pm

Can we say nascar, anyone.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 3:02 pm

paintballer58 wrote:
I seem to be stuck in some perpetual infinite anomaly that restarts at 6 min when the countdown from the current hits 3 min..

Only one nexus all day and all that needs to be said on that is that I do love how that clock stays synced while theres no network connection..... That's not weird or anything right? Almost as if taunting you with every passing second until it hits zero and the network is coincidentally functional at that exact same second...

Why oh why is it there's always something that worked perfectly fine previously that has to randomly begin malfunctioning during these events. Not to mention the "losses" the random glitch in a previously functional system causes. I put losses inquotes cuz it may be seen differently on the other end of the rope

I could understand server issues arising from more players on than it could handle. But I'd say that would have particular peak times of day and wouldn't be so strongly correlated to an area of the game individual gamers are using

i think the prob is were spawning anoms for each other as allies and both us and our teams are getting them enough to keep getting them over nad over. I think its making it harder to spawn gate keeper though
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 4:00 pm

Yea I'd agree. I think the network issues or w/e actually worked in my advantage cuz I got 5 nexus first day, lost one, and 3 of them occured during anomalies? Which I've never seen happen before. 2nd day tho 2 nexus lost one and havnt seen one since yesterday afternoon.

Lol I'm just hoping point boost happens on time and without unusual amounts of complication

Also it seems like with what little BB I've played the rift(anomaly) is easier to catch with the basic implement. Enough to make the shared rifts a useful thing but catching an anomaly with a mind eraser seems about 1:100 or worse occurrence ratio and they prevent gatekeeper which honestly should have fully phased out anomalies as it were.

Certainly is annoying but there's little can be done but adapt and stay on top I suppose
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 4:18 pm

Past 30 hrs i havnt seen gatekeeper either. Hey how come the top 1 guy has so many points without the gatekeeper?
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 4:43 pm

He's got more powershots than I can understand how any one person would want to use on one event, if my Intel and investigation have given me good info. Just wait he's gonna go thru the roof lol
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 4:47 pm

why don't you all come join me in Please Stay Calm.

a location based zombie game with weapons, armor, vehicles and rpg stats...come join my safe house "The Bath Tub" and get nekid!!!
Back to top Go down
VnBlast
Uncommon
Uncommon
VnBlast

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 7:03 pm

how long is capture bonus?
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 7:25 pm

VnBlast wrote:
how long is capture bonus?

2 days then goes up to 50% till event end
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 7:59 pm

dokesh123 wrote:
Past 30 hrs i havnt seen gatekeeper either. Hey how come the top 1 guy has so many points without the gatekeeper?

Without looking at the leader boards my guess is that he is a Thai player. He exploits the daily log-in rewards on a ridiculous number of multi-accounts to generate free brains and shots. Im pretty sure the government of Thailand is involved, because this is not a new trend

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 9:24 pm

Ya example of someone who should be booted. There's a lot of people that its kinda fuzzy on maybe they should or shouldn't but that's an obvious screwing over rest of community.
Back to top Go down
Htoglav
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 10:40 pm

hey guys.

Is the event updating properly? The leadertrack doesnt seem to be moving. Not sure if its because of the network errors or because its glitched. any ideas?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2013, 10:54 pm

Argh Fuck damnit shit ajskdjsj I'm sitting around all day waiting then point boost happens, I got a nexus... And then wake up 2 hours later still on the last space of the nexus. Just my luck
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2013, 2:54 pm

I think there is glith in the leaderboard. The ranks r frozen
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2013, 3:29 pm

Seems like everything rank-related is broken. Daily PVP ranking won't work either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare   Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Infinity Gates Event - Titanfist Lethal; Wasteland Rider Event Rare
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next