Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News

Go down 
+12
LtButtstrong
RAWdzilla
liamspencer
Arthainius
JustGvr
MortuoRana
legendslayer
bwjoejr
Simplicity
Kendohs
ZeionHitman
Lanseal
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News Empty
PostSubject: Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News   Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News EmptyApril 1st 2013, 3:05 am

Dear FF Community,

I've been in talks with Gameview Studios about making a move to an official forum. I think that this is the best move for the community since Gameview will be able to provide a more professional experience and layout. Not only that, but they are more willing to listen to what their players have to say in a more organized and controlled environment. In other words, expect more frequent developer feedback.

Put simply, they will be able to provide you guys with better and more service with their official forum. I have agreed to this measure and as a result, I will be closing this forum permanently sometime within the next week so as to not split the community.

Also, more big in-game changes are coming to improve the player experience!

Here are some of the details:
  • Cell packs will have more mitigating returns than ever before, making pack Elites and Lethals even more valuable!
  • In order to raise the value of power shots, power shots will no longer be available as map pickups.
  • Mind Erasers will now be rare pickups and credits will become more common in frequency. Mind Erasers will now be purchasable in the item shop.
  • Finishing a tower floor will now yield 10 credits instead of 10 mind erasers.
  • Max PVP titles can only be obtained by being top player within a PVP group everyday. Max title bonus increased to x5. All other players are demoted to a maximum of x1.10.
  • Every PVP matchup will now include -Zzz and darksimplicitys even without a winstreak. No exceptions.
  • MVP Raid Bonuses no longer include ammo magazines and will instead spam your gift inbox with Big Wenches.
  • Expect even more mutants that have a swollen area above one eye that is squinting!

As things move forward, expect the community to dissolve into a shell of its former self. Rest assured as the money siphoned from your wallets will go toward further improving the player experience.

Sadly Ail Proof,
Lanseal

Last edited by Lanseal on April 2nd 2013, 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZeionHitman
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News   Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News EmptyApril 1st 2013, 3:20 am

I am slightly confuse... I'm guessing the forum will close but not sure about the other things...
Back to top Go down
Kendohs
Rare
Rare
Kendohs

PostSubject: Re: Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News   Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News EmptyApril 1st 2013, 3:49 am

Rofl, I believe all of that will happen, How dare we enjoy a phone game while still feeding our kids.
Back to top Go down
Simplicity
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News   Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News EmptyApril 1st 2013, 4:24 am

jocolor
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News   Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News EmptyApril 1st 2013, 8:21 am

So that means in PVP zzz and darksimplicity will get to face themselves ??
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News   Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News EmptyApril 1st 2013, 8:24 am

Oh dear god, this post was so well thought out, that it had my heart skipping a few beats... until I remembered the date. Wink
Back to top Go down
MortuoRana
Epic
Epic
MortuoRana

PostSubject: Re: Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News   Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News EmptyApril 1st 2013, 11:36 am

legendslayer wrote:
Oh dear god, this post was so well thought out, that it had my heart skipping a few beats... until I remembered the date. Wink
holy shit i was ready to quit and give my account away, until legend pointed it out
Back to top Go down
JustGvr
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News   Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News EmptyApril 1st 2013, 11:49 am

haha
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News   Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News EmptyApril 1st 2013, 11:55 am

damn it why do Ihave to be so analytic. I would have enjoyed the joke but i noticed Zzz farther into the post and read over that area first.
Back to top Go down
liamspencer
Rare
Rare
liamspencer

PostSubject: Re: Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News   Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News EmptyApril 1st 2013, 1:49 pm

Marcus, if you read this please recognize that these are all very BAD ideas.
Back to top Go down
RAWdzilla
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News   Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News EmptyApril 1st 2013, 2:37 pm

I started to suspect that it was bulls### about half way through, reading about the changes.

But seeing mem members names used
Back to top Go down
RAWdzilla
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News   Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News EmptyApril 1st 2013, 2:39 pm

.... (Damn mobile) ... used in that way made it all clear.

But .... very good.
Back to top Go down
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

PostSubject: Re: Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News   Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News EmptyApril 1st 2013, 3:28 pm

Took my longer than I'm proud of to realise...very nicely done mate!
Back to top Go down
ZeionHitman
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News   Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News EmptyApril 1st 2013, 7:58 pm

I am actually waiting for him to come back to say April fools
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News   Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News EmptyApril 1st 2013, 8:55 pm

That was... cruel. Truly horrifying. Gosh you're giving the devs ideas. I believed most of it btw. Which doesn't say much about me or the direction the game could be taking.
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News   Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News EmptyApril 1st 2013, 11:04 pm

Good job FF. I will rather start playing another game like Hellfire or go back to BB. Since they still give Dries Sages in zones. And they giving epic fams to everyone.
Back to top Go down
MortuoRana
Epic
Epic
MortuoRana

PostSubject: Re: Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News   Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News EmptyApril 1st 2013, 11:11 pm

ZeionHitman wrote:
Shhh don't make it seem luke this is for real that thought us terrifying
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News   Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News EmptyApril 2nd 2013, 5:40 pm

ZeionHitman wrote:
It's already in the post, you just didn't look closely enough.
Back to top Go down
liamspencer
Rare
Rare
liamspencer

PostSubject: Re: Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News   Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News EmptyApril 2nd 2013, 5:55 pm

Sadly ail proof
Back to top Go down
MortuoRana
Epic
Epic
MortuoRana

PostSubject: Re: Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News   Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News EmptyApril 2nd 2013, 6:04 pm

I though thays seemed wrong... but I thought it was a signature or something
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News   Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News EmptyApril 4th 2013, 8:07 am

You got me good. Granted, I didn't read this on April 1st, so my defenses were down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
IBishopX
Uncommon
Uncommon
IBishopX

PostSubject: Re: Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News   Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News EmptyApril 5th 2013, 1:41 pm

Its sad 'cuz I came here deliberately looking for the A1 post, so the joke didn't go over as well on me... but WELL DONE. Until the end there... it just got crazy at the end there... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News   Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News Empty

Back to top Go down

Official FF Forum Announcement and Other News
Page 1 of 1