Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD

Go down 
+7
Edwardgrc2
duavae
Ravendill
Faarao
paintballer58
aceslifebegins
iirybackii
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD Empty
PostSubject: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 5:29 pm

Want to crystallize a merc but wonder if it's a good idea? Get some Forum input here!

I'll kick it off. I've got about 600 crystals that are burning a whole in my Fatal Fusion tab, so rather than doing the smart thing and continue to build up a sizable amount of them, I want to spend (waste?) them on something.

Enter Bionic Televangelist. He's not very heavy damage like Burnfrost, but when chain-buffed with Tigrey>>Nocturnal Telepath>>Nocturnal Telepath, he could be a heavy hitter, particularly when crystallized. Plus, the weaken skill could be interesting.

So, worth crystallizing? 400? 200? None? Discuss.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 5:32 pm

I would say 200. He seems to be real strong but worth the 400? I don't know
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 5:32 pm

lol after all the buffing an extra 165 or 150 to stats or w/e would be quite negligible. ope and pope r only good for agi w/ pvp mercs imho

Last edited by paintballer58 on July 23rd 2013, 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faarao
Rare
Rare
Faarao

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 5:33 pm

For raid usage: Only wis needed really, NT buff keeps him alive. Test damage before making more of them Razz

EDIT: and ATT for autoattacks ofc >.<
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 5:35 pm

paintballer58 wrote:
lol after all the buffing an extra 165 or 150 to stats or w/e would be quite negligible. ope and pope r only good for agi w/ pvp mercs imho

Which then begs the question, what good are crystals for then, lol?

Good for currency and 500 extra points for L's? Razz 
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 5:41 pm

ding ding ding!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 5:41 pm

pretty much. i never use them myself except on lethals
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 5:49 pm

I dumped 400 c on the televangelist already, if I get bored and finished before raid you can use it before you decided whether it's is worth doing as it is too late for me lol
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 5:52 pm

us low-life, weakling forum dwellers that don't have the time or resources to push for Lethals on a weekly basis use them all the time to make high quality Epic mercs.

I have, over all the events I've been involved in have made the following 8x200 mercs:
UM x2
Primarch
Lockdown
Siren
BF
Incin
Mordeo
Canis
Na'Lac
Cannonback

other mercs I've crystallized have been:
Big Rig
Blue Bots
Black Bots
Leader
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 5:58 pm

im just saying it isnt really important except in the case of pvp where a small difference in stats could determine winning or losing
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 6:04 pm

and even there its debatable when you consider good buffing.i had big rig v2 going before enemies during last pvp, doing 100k dmg.... lol
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 6:07 pm

lol im a big advocate of big rig, hes like fistas twin bro that didnt get enough oxygen during birth Razz
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 6:14 pm

duavae wrote:
I dumped 400 c on the televangelist already, if I get bored and finished before raid you can use it before you decided whether it's is worth doing as it is too late for me lol

Awesome D, thanks. I'll probably just pop Burnfrost in until I need to start going full auto on the raid bosses and then we can investigate and see if it's worth it.

Can you post his final stats though when you're done?
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 6:15 pm

Ravendill wrote:
us low-life, weakling forum dwellers that don't have the time or resources to push for Lethals on a weekly basis use them all the time to make high quality Epic mercs.

I have, over all the events I've been involved in have made the following 8x200 mercs:
UM x2
Primarch
Lockdown
Siren
BF
Incin
Mordeo
Canis
Na'Lac
Cannonback

other mercs I've crystallized have been:
Big Rig
Blue Bots
Black Bots
Leader

Raven, can you post BF's stats for me?
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 6:17 pm

But they will die fast in Raid. I have a feeling that the Raid Boss is going to be a Multi-Hitter. We haven't had one since Incinerate.

Crystals are kind of important. They will make your attacks a little stronger.
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 6:18 pm

will do
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 6:19 pm

Edwardgrc2 wrote:
But they will die fast in Raid. I have a feeling that the Raid Boss is going to be a Multi-Hitter.  We haven't had one since Incinerate.  

Crystals are kind of important.  They will make your attacks a little stronger.  
them boys have got multiple NTs will survive quite well lol
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 6:23 pm

Took the words out of my mouth, D. Two NT's buffed by a Tigrey should hopefully do the trick for everybody to survive + increase damage output.
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 6:24 pm

Talking about the Rigs.
Back to top Go down
Laks0n
Rare
Rare
Laks0n

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 6:31 pm

since I had a lot of experience with this in BB, I will lay down my experience, and (I am so humble) I dont think it can be better explained then this:

50cc: worth on just about any merc you play on using for a whole event or longer. Savages excluded, on them you should just buff their main stat (atk, wis based skills, and if you are going for L only) it gives +500 to all stats.

100cc: if you plan on using the merc long-term. 100cc is the max for 95% of mercs, you should not waste any more crystals, it stops giving noticeable results. gives +550 to all stats.

200cc: gives 650 stats. Go with this if you REALY like that merc you were gonna do a 100cc on, and use it till you get a lethal squad.

400cc: only lethal-level epics. stuff like black bot, golem, maybe incinerate. gives +665.5 stats, making 200 extra crystals not worth compared to 200 and 100, unless this is the merc you are going to skim the milk with. Agi is the most important stat to buff, because even 1 agi stat gives you priority, and that is what 400cc is all I pulled the 200cc and 400cc numbers out of memory, so correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited by Laks0n on July 23rd 2013, 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my calculus is crap.)
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 6:39 pm

Wasnt na 'lac a multi hitter?
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 6:43 pm

8x200 BF has the following stats:
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 6:46 pm

Forgot about Nalac
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 6:46 pm

But yes another please lol
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 6:49 pm

Laks0n refer to the evo thread Evolution and Crystal Guides
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 6:52 pm

Personally I only put 100c into my mercs, partly because if I waited until I had 200 crystals for each merc I wanted to build, I'd still be building my Ultra Mutant (the first merc I ever evolved into an 8n1) but also because I thought I remember reading that the difference between a 100c merc and a 200c merc was like 15 points in each stat. That's just not enough bang for my buck, I'd rather put the extra 100c into a different merc.

paintballer58 wrote:
lol im a big advocate of big rig, hes like fistas twin bro that didnt get enough oxygen during birth Razz

YES! lol!

Edwardgrc2 wrote:
Talking about the Rigs.

Actually my rigs routinely survive raid boss fights buffed only by a lowly blue wasp. SRBs are a different story though....
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 6:56 pm

DaedHead8 wrote:
Personally I only put 100c into my mercs, partly because if I waited until I had 200 crystals for each merc I wanted to build, I'd still be building my Ultra Mutant (the first merc I ever evolved into an 8n1) but also because I thought I remember reading that the difference between a 100c merc and a 200c merc was like 15 points in each stat. That's just not enough bang for my buck, I'd rather put the extra 100c into a different merc.

it's 150 to each stat more to do 200 over 100.
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 7:02 pm

DaedHead8 wrote:

paintballer58 wrote:

YES! lol!

Edwardgrc2 wrote:
Talking about the Rigs.

Actually my rigs routinely survive raid boss fights buffed only by a lowly blue wasp. SRBs are a different story though....

Wasp was a savage in raid. So it helped out alot to protect rigs. But Wasp is not going to do the same this next raid. Smile
Back to top Go down
Laks0n
Rare
Rare
Laks0n

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 8:57 pm

Thx raven, I thought there was a big fluke with my numbers. The prob is that the guide looks very complex and confusing, and most ppl avoid it and ask others.

To correct myseld: 50cc gives 500, 100 gives 550, 200 gives 650, and 400 does 665.5

Read a guide when using over 100cc evos. U will waste stats, I know I did.
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 12:42 am

mine do just fine. 3.5+ mil per relentless assault proc on all out attack and have been buffed Very Happy they usually dont die either
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 1:11 am

^Thats too much for Rig. Thats what Fista hits for.
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 1:17 am

I know Very Happy

i cant wait to see what i can make my fista pump out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 1:34 am

paintballer58 wrote:
mine do just fine. 3.5+ mil per relentless assault proc on all out attack and have been buffed Very Happy they usually dont die either

You sure about that number? My v2 Fistas fully buffed by a Tigrey, two blues and Lightning Reflexes did 1 million per hit.
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 1:36 am

100% Very Happy
1.1-1.4 mil per hit Very Happy

i shoulda had 2nd last raid Twisted Evil 

i have my own gang of mutant short bus fistas Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 5:21 pm

Bionic Televangelist pope stats
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 5:25 pm

Some pretty respectable numbers, esp. if chainbuffed by Tigrey>>NT>>NT.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 5:26 pm

And thats why i made sure to build one. I noticed fully crystal'd r1 was nice.

If used with the right buffs its gonna be a killer and far better than most of the recent event rewards for sure
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 5:27 pm

Yeah what ryback said only i'm buffing with tigrey and two blue bots
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 5:32 pm

so ya Ry, when you want to test it out just let me know.
noticed the pvp banner's down, so does that mean raid starts today?
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 5:33 pm

better not be funky hours again. want to catch it right from the word go!!
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 5:34 pm

any signs of the event rewards' info being released?
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 5:50 pm

Nothing on the json as of yet
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 5:55 pm

Frank, you want to update this one?

I can PM u the template I used for the last raid thread so all you have to do is change out the old skills, stats and images for the new ones.

Let me know!
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 6:05 pm

No need for bluestacks am i right??

If so it would be my pleasure
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 7:31 pm

Edwardgrc2 wrote:
Wasp was a savage in raid. So it helped out a lot to protect rigs. But Wasp is not going to do the same this next raid. Smile

Derp, dunno how I forgot that. Hopefully the wasp still performs well, it does alright in PVP.

Ravendill wrote:
it's 150 to each stat more to do 200 over 100.

Still not quite enough for me to justify putting 200c into one merc. I guess when I said an extra 15 in each stat I was thinking of the difference between 200c and 400c.

Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 7:52 pm

aceslifebegins wrote:
No need for bluestacks am i right??

If so it would be my pleasure

Nope.

I just open the JSON and copy and paste the relevant data into a pre-existing event thread.

If you're interested I'll PM you the deets on it.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 7:57 pm

Yes absolutely. Would be glad to help.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 25th 2013, 12:46 pm

Instead of wasting all those precious crystals, just send them to me as a gift since I'm on 0 atm. Razz
Back to top Go down
edluv1
Rare
Rare
edluv1

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 25th 2013, 1:36 pm

I would waste a spot in your squad for televangelist ryback. Burn frost is the only way to go for wisdom attack. Remember that all out will multiply that 1200 point difference in wis stat x 5. Then insanity will hit for 900% versus 600% on the televangelist.

My key masters hit for just under 1 million per hit on relentless assault, so your fistas were being underutilized.

And big rig has no problems surviving except single shot, I usually don't put them in until I am up to 3 chevron bosses.
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD EmptyJuly 25th 2013, 1:43 pm

I just couldn't possibly think of any other way to get them to hit harder though. Here's what I was running in a V formation last raid:

Black - Fista - Fista - Fista - Black

Black - Blue - Tigrey - Blue - Brodey

When everybody buffed, they were still hitting for around 3 mil, so I don't know what else I could've done differently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD   THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD Empty

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICIAL "TO ENHANCE OR NOT TO ENHANCE" THREAD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: General Q&A-
Jump to: