Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Noob start up kit

Go down 
+6
J82dog
tuffybare
ZeionHitman
TurboTalon
legendslayer
tankatc
10 posters
AuthorMessage
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

Noob start up kit Empty
PostSubject: Noob start up kit   Noob start up kit EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 10:07 pm

Ok guys, Im almost out of here now. For those who think Im sticking a very long time for someone who quit I have my reasons. I went to a process to distribute all my stuff which I won't explain in details. Lets only say it is almost done.

The last few things I will be left with is my start up kit. I don't consider being the greatest FF player ever, but I think I can help someone start the game on the right foot.

I am looking for a real noob that just started the game or someone that has tried it for a few weeks without much success.

Here is my story! (a little bit of Barney Stinson here)

I came over here approximatly 1month and 1/2 ago. It was during the tower event previous to the Samurai one. With the help of Dukekiwi and a few others, they quickly told me the Okuni equivalent from BB (Assault rogue mech). They were pretty cheap for the damage they were doing. I quickly build up a team with 3 Rogue assault mech and a wild one V2 (cheap agi booster).

With that team, I was able to compete pretty well in PVP to get me 5* title and a 80 ish place. I also started building my turret which was my first true keeper.

So now, I am looking for someone who would like to have that start up kit.

I hate the first come first serve basis and I hate even more the soliciting with please please please I want free stuff. I decided to make a little game to pay a tribute to my character Barney Stinson from the show: How I met your mother.

I have seen almost all episode of this show so Im gonna ask the people that want this start up kit to tell me their favorite episode of the show. Ill pick from the list one winner based on my personnal taste. I have one in mind, if you just mention it, it is an automatic win.

Good luck to all.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

Noob start up kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob start up kit   Noob start up kit EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 10:21 pm

If you have enough interest, i will pitch in another set of 2x RAM and 1x Crdl Gunner to get a noobie off on the right foot.

Love the idea.
Back to top Go down
TurboTalon
Rare
Rare

Noob start up kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob start up kit   Noob start up kit EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 11:21 pm

My friend has been trying to get me to watch that show for like 2 years... I should have listened Sad
Back to top Go down
ZeionHitman
ZeionHitman

Noob start up kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob start up kit   Noob start up kit EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 11:38 pm

I have a friend is going to start soon and a starting kit would be good for him.
Back to top Go down
ZeionHitman
ZeionHitman

Noob start up kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob start up kit   Noob start up kit EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 11:40 pm

Ill tell him to sign up and post

Bonus: my favorite barney scene is: legend-wait for it - i hope you are not lactos in tolerant cuz the next work is dairy!
Back to top Go down
tuffybare
Rare
Rare

Noob start up kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob start up kit   Noob start up kit EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 1:25 am

He is better as Doctor Horrible in Bares humble opinion...

Doesn't hurt that his opponent is the greatest Brown Coat to grace the screen!
Back to top Go down
TurboTalon
Rare
Rare

Noob start up kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob start up kit   Noob start up kit EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 1:33 am

Ok if it was firefly or the sing-along I'd be able to play haha.
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

Noob start up kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob start up kit   Noob start up kit EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 7:30 pm

MMM not many fan of that show, ill give 24 more hrs and add a primarch 1* to the lot.

Later FF players!

Thx Legend for the offer Wink
Back to top Go down
TurboTalon
Rare
Rare

Noob start up kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob start up kit   Noob start up kit EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 8:06 pm

Netflix here I come Very Happy
Back to top Go down
J82dog
Uncommon
Uncommon

Noob start up kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob start up kit   Noob start up kit EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 5:32 am

I don't watch the show much, but there was 1 that stuld out 2 me. Forgive me, I can't spell well but I like the 1 where he the dad was telling his kids of how he meant his mother. I'm not sure what the chareitors names r. Like I said, I don't watch it much
Back to top Go down
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

Noob start up kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob start up kit   Noob start up kit EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 7:02 am

I'm not going for the prize, been playing too long to be considered a noob...I hope.

But my favourite episode so far was Season 5 Episode 12, purely for the suit song at the end :-D
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

Noob start up kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob start up kit   Noob start up kit EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 7:14 am

LtButtstrong wrote:
I'm not going for the prize, been playing too long to be considered a noob...I hope.

But my favourite episode so far was Season 5 Episode 12, purely for the suit song at the end :-D

Thats the spirit!
Back to top Go down
zombiedave2010
Rare
Rare

Noob start up kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob start up kit   Noob start up kit EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 7:31 am

Not said good luck in life n that tank it been great having you around Smile

N my fav episode of himym is when barney takes on loads different characters n pretends its not him, his doctor one was the best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

Noob start up kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob start up kit   Noob start up kit EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 7:38 am

zombiedave2010 wrote:
Not said good luck in life n that tank it been great having you around Smile

N my fav episode of himym is when barney takes on loads different characters n pretends its not him, his doctor one was the best Very Happy

I loved that one as well. Thanks for the wishes.
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

Noob start up kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob start up kit   Noob start up kit EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 8:12 am

Tank, seems like even u quit FF, u r having sentimental attachment with this forum members
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

Noob start up kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob start up kit   Noob start up kit EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 4:10 pm

dokesh123 wrote:
Tank, seems like even u quit FF, u r having sentimental attachment with this forum members

I guess I do, but in reality, my main objective is give away everything i got.

I have gone from reading the forum every 5 min to every 5 hrs. Don't worry, Im almost gone.

Back to top Go down
TurboTalon
Rare
Rare

Noob start up kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob start up kit   Noob start up kit EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 4:52 pm

How can you even pick... There's a hilarious one liner every few seconds! I can't believe I waited so long to start watching this. I'm almost through season one.

I like the limo episode where his mix tape gets stolen, "Oh sure laugh, laugh for Barney Stinson. Laugh for the sad clown trapped on his whirling carousel of suits and cigars and bimbos and booze. Round and round it goes, and where's it all heading? Nowhere"

And also game night, "My life rocks! Money, suits and sex. These are tears of joy! I could be cooped up in some tiny apartment, changing some brat's poopy diapers, but instead, I'm out in the world being awesome 24/7, 365!

You let me dodge a bullet, Big Guy. Plus here's the mini-cherry on top of the regular cherry, on top of the sundae of awesomeness that is my life. After Shannon and I talked, I nailed her!"

He won game night Laughing

Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

Noob start up kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob start up kit   Noob start up kit EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 5:52 pm

TurboTalon wrote:
How can you even pick... There's a hilarious one liner every few seconds! I can't believe I waited so long to start watching this. I'm almost through season one.

I like the limo episode where his mix tape gets stolen, "Oh sure laugh, laugh for Barney Stinson. Laugh for the sad clown trapped on his whirling carousel of suits and cigars and bimbos and booze. Round and round it goes, and where's it all heading? Nowhere"

And also game night, "My life rocks! Money, suits and sex. These are tears of joy! I could be cooped up in some tiny apartment, changing some brat's poopy diapers, but instead, I'm out in the world being awesome 24/7, 365!

You let me dodge a bullet, Big Guy. Plus here's the mini-cherry on top of the regular cherry, on top of the sundae of awesomeness that is my life. After Shannon and I talked, I nailed her!"

He won game night Laughing

Great work, I guess ur the only.one.truely interrested in that start up kit.

Pm me what crap squad u put for 3 rogue ass mech,, 1 wild one and 1 primarch 1*.

My favorite episode is the naked man! Works 2 times out of 3 Wink it comes in season 5 I believe.

Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

Noob start up kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob start up kit   Noob start up kit EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 6:19 pm

i know a noob account if you're willing to help out?

id: 76kGw2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noob start up kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noob start up kit   Noob start up kit Empty

Back to top Go down

Noob start up kit
Page 1 of 1