Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you could start over?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

If you could start over? Empty
PostSubject: If you could start over?   If you could start over? EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 7:40 pm

If you could start over and pick a new leader, who would it be and why?
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: If you could start over?   If you could start over? EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 8:17 pm

I would pick the guy with Full Auto cuz the only time I really use my leader is during the raid event on the bosses.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: If you could start over?   If you could start over? EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 8:47 pm

I'd pick the one with the highest stats overall, focusing on AGI and WIS. If they ever do the Add-skills-to-leader thing that BB is doing, that leader will be the new best.

On that note, I'm not sure which leader has the highest stats now. The WIKI isn't updated with the new 130 stats, and the google docs spreadsheet still has lvl 99 stats even though the max lvl field is now 130.
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: If you could start over?   If you could start over? EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 9:36 pm

I would pick whichever did the full auto for the reasons mentioned above. I picked Kennedy and she does blast wave so I think I did ok, hitting a raid boss 3 times is good enough for me. I've heard some guys have awful abilities.
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

PostSubject: Re: If you could start over?   If you could start over? EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 9:55 pm

I picked Dutch cause he helps in all situation. He can help in tower, leveling your event squadmate in raid and if he grows as strong at lvl 170 as gl in bb, he will definitly help your pvp team.

His only weakness is the raid boss, he is the worse for that.
Back to top Go down
redcarpetfish
Rare
Rare
redcarpetfish

PostSubject: Re: If you could start over?   If you could start over? EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 10:29 pm

i picked Duke Masterson cause he looked cool. boy was that stupid.
currently he's at lv 102 and his stats are as following 6639/5030/7940/7417/6557
all his skill is a health restoration skills
it probably help if if stats weren't so low and he can get 1 hit K.O. so easily
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: If you could start over?   If you could start over? EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 10:43 pm

I find that to be a problem with most of the healing/ reviving/ wall types. I PE'd my skrillez thinking he'll end up awesome. Hell no. He's usually the first to go.

I also have a horde greaper. What good is a wall that crumbles in 1-2 hits? If they did a character with massive defence and health then maybe he could be a nuisance to people in pvp.

And what's the point in nanite hospital when the character doesn't even heal himself?

I have a lot of issues. ..

Back to top Go down
redcarpetfish
Rare
Rare
redcarpetfish

PostSubject: Re: If you could start over?   If you could start over? EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 11:25 pm

Yea I feel like they could fix up the healers and defence men
I though a bloater would have been good but the attack is so low its just terrible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could start over?   If you could start over? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could start over?
Page 1 of 1