Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little explanation needed ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
coronach
Uncommon
Uncommon

Little explanation needed ;) Empty
PostSubject: Little explanation needed ;)   Little explanation needed ;) EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 3:47 pm

Hi to everybody,

Started some time ago, building team and trying to stay in touch (still about 110th place in the event)

Got 2 questions:

1. Is there any reason to crystalize wisdom of ultra mutant?

2. How does One For All skill works? If I put merc with this skill on the edge, does his neighbour attack only once or twice?

Back to top Go down
Mudflap
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Little explanation needed ;)   Little explanation needed ;) EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 4:05 pm

Adding wisdom to a mutant will help them withstand wisdom based attacks better.

All for one only makes the neighbors attack once. If there isn't a neighbor, then there's one less attack.

I suspect that's why the vikings have double-dose. Put them on the edges.
Back to top Go down
coronach
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Little explanation needed ;)   Little explanation needed ;) EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 4:09 pm

Thanks a lot Wink
Back to top Go down
coronach
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Little explanation needed ;)   Little explanation needed ;) EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 10:48 am

Question Wink

What rate do you use calculating crystal value of merc? I mean +/- not exact value, for example if merc is worth 10 AC, how many crystals should I demand Wink

I sold meta mutant v2 for 45 crystals and I'm not sure who made better deal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

PostSubject: Re: Little explanation needed ;)   Little explanation needed ;) EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 11:26 am

coronach wrote:
Question Wink

What rate do you use calculating crystal value of merc? I mean +/- not exact value, for example if merc is worth 10 AC, how many crystals should I demand Wink

I sold meta mutant v2 for 45 crystals and I'm not sure who made better deal Very Happy
Generally crystals to res ratio is 3:1, so hypothetically you traded your meta for 15 AC. Sounds about right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little explanation needed ;)   Little explanation needed ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Little explanation needed ;)
Page 1 of 1