Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

help needed to build a team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

help needed to build a team Empty
PostSubject: help needed to build a team   help needed to build a team EmptyFebruary 14th 2013, 5:19 pm

I open 40 cells n each 10 pact gave me horde tinkerer v2, mecha horde, rouge ultra mech, fat head.
I felt extremly luc cheers ky today in weeks. I have 2 npe ultra mutant v2, a npe giga primarch n currently working on a npe samurai. So experienced players what should i built next from the above bounty? Help please
Back to top Go down
smirch0
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: help needed to build a team   help needed to build a team EmptyFebruary 14th 2013, 5:47 pm

Normally selling a v2 cell familiar is better than keeping it as the stat difference is noticeable. Try slinging them into either resources or r1 familiars to build a fam that will be worthwhile in the long term.

edit:
That being said, park your npe ultras on top of that giga primarch and throw whatever you can on the sides...when AO procs your ultras turn into team killers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.etsy.com/shop/snuffshirts
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: help needed to build a team   help needed to build a team EmptyFebruary 14th 2013, 6:08 pm

Thank u.
And about rouge ultra mech, is he a worthy squadmate to go with the rest as i dont have big rug?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help needed to build a team   help needed to build a team Empty

Back to top Go down

help needed to build a team
Page 1 of 1