Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Line app for new players

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ucantseeme
Uncommon
Uncommon
ucantseeme

Line app for new players Empty
PostSubject: Line app for new players   Line app for new players EmptyMay 15th 2015, 8:10 pm

I know most of the community has moved on to Line app as a real time form of communication but if any new players (or older players who haven't yet made the jump) download Line app for free and look me up. My Line app ID is mrehunter and name is MemphisMcCloud. Come on and join the fun, lol.
Back to top Go down
sphynx187
Epic
Epic
sphynx187

PostSubject: Re: Line app for new players   Line app for new players EmptyMay 18th 2015, 11:22 am

Sent you a message on Line.
Back to top Go down
pglandis
Rare
Rare
pglandis

PostSubject: Re: Line app for new players   Line app for new players EmptyMay 20th 2015, 7:38 am

Finally got a smartphone and installed Line. Just added you. Eager to see how this all works since the traffic here has dropped off.
Back to top Go down
ucantseeme
Uncommon
Uncommon
ucantseeme

PostSubject: Re: Line app for new players   Line app for new players EmptyMay 20th 2015, 4:17 pm

I sent u a message on Line app, pglandis. Once I hear from u, I will invite u into the community rooms.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Line app for new players   Line app for new players EmptyMay 22nd 2015, 10:30 pm

pglandis:

Most of the forum folks have reconnected in the LINE realm. Mine's the same moniker in both. Look forward to seeing you there ... cheers

We got pirates, wretched, F3, and more. All FF, all the time ... TTYL
Back to top Go down
pglandis
Rare
Rare
pglandis

PostSubject: Re: Line app for new players   Line app for new players EmptyJune 8th 2015, 8:53 pm

Call me old fashioned, but I highly prefer the forum environment over Line. It seems like just a bunch of noise to me. Most of it useless little comments that are off topic. I will continue to check it out in an attempt to acclimate myself to how it works. It seems that it would be better if there were separate rooms/threads like there are here instead of all mashed together in the Trade Room (and no one seems to be using the Chat Room at all so I deleted it). I haven't seen a single post to help set up event allies. I thought everyone was doing that on Line now, but I was mistaken. Maybe someone can help me see what I am missing. Maybe there are other Rooms that no one has invited me into yet.
Back to top Go down
pglandis
Rare
Rare
pglandis

PostSubject: Re: Line app for new players   Line app for new players EmptyJune 8th 2015, 8:57 pm

I'm not into the "stickers" either.
Back to top Go down
ucantseeme
Uncommon
Uncommon
ucantseeme

PostSubject: Re: Line app for new players   Line app for new players EmptyJune 8th 2015, 11:20 pm

Mostly clans set up event allies, like us in fff or f3 as we are called now. We tried having seperate rooms for different things but ppl chat and trade mainly in 1 room. It is an awesome tool to use during events, especially during L runs, cause of the real time chat. It was never meant to completely replace the forum, but is just easier to run clans, make trades, etc.
Back to top Go down
pglandis
Rare
Rare
pglandis

PostSubject: Re: Line app for new players   Line app for new players EmptyJune 8th 2015, 11:33 pm

Thanks for the input. So is there still a TFB clan out there? How do I get into a clan? Do I just look for people on Line that I often ally with and try to set up a group/clan from there? The realtime aspect still eludes me a bit. Is there a way that I can have one line communications visible while I am actively playing the game? Otherwise, I would have to flip in and out of gameplay to check. I suppose even that wouldn't be so bad. Until I am viable enough for L runs, I guess it doesn't matter too much. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Line app for new players   Line app for new players EmptyJune 10th 2015, 8:53 pm

pglandis, many of the TFB crew have reconnected on the line app. Some of the ones you might be familiar with are myself, sphynx, zoar, fozzie, and a few others I'm drawing a blank on at present.

Some have joined the various clans (f3, wretched, pirates, hank, etc), while others just float around.

Forum hasn't died, it's just not the center anymore.

Check your PM too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Line app for new players   Line app for new players Empty

Back to top Go down

Line app for new players
Page 1 of 1