Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

straight front line

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nottoc
Rare
Rare
nottoc

straight front line Empty
PostSubject: straight front line   straight front line EmptyJune 5th 2014, 12:46 pm

Does anyone know when you get the straight front line, I havent been bothered to play the game for a while so was wondering how far down the line it is. Im on death marsh 4th one out of 8.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: straight front line   straight front line EmptyJune 5th 2014, 8:47 pm

Sorry bro. I haven't gone past the frozen tundra.
Back to top Go down
pglandis
Rare
Rare
pglandis

PostSubject: Re: straight front line   straight front line EmptyJune 5th 2014, 9:07 pm

I've gone to the end (Zone 5 on 8th area of Death Marsh, a.k.a. "Pad 9") and beyond "Ahead 5" which is what you are looking for, I have unlocked "Halfway 5", "Rearmost 5" and "Lance 5" also. I'm sorry that I don't remember how often each formation became available. But there's a good chance that you will be coming across it soon.
Back to top Go down
nottoc
Rare
Rare
nottoc

PostSubject: Re: straight front line   straight front line EmptyJune 6th 2014, 2:01 am

Ok may play then but too much to level at the mo this events and last plus a few from way back. As using dans OPE200, I have been saving space by making e3 r2 then I only have 2x r1. Got loads like that just not the crystals to do them lol used lots of crystals on primarch buying as didnt have one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: straight front line   straight front line Empty

Back to top Go down

straight front line
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: General Q&A-
Jump to: