Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quick question for BB players!

Go down 
+4
Karthunk
ZeionHitman
TurboTalon
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

Quick question for BB players! Empty
PostSubject: Quick question for BB players!   Quick question for BB players! EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 6:47 am

Hey all, I have a quick question for all the BB guys that came over concerning the Oathbringers. I was wondering if there is a version of the Oathbringer in BB and if we can expect a new version midway through every raid now. I noticed the chance to proc has dropped to 20% now that the raid is over, so I'm not sure if trading them is the way to go or if I should hold on to them. They do not seem strong enough to survive more than 2 rounds against the Raid bosses anyway in their present state....just wanted to know what you guys think? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
TurboTalon
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Quick question for BB players!   Quick question for BB players! EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 6:51 am

From what I've heard they won't be savages again but they should still be really useful.
Back to top Go down
ZeionHitman
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: Quick question for BB players!   Quick question for BB players! EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 10:41 am

there is nothing like this on BB. In my opinion she is good if you have 3 max maybe 4. The things is if you plan on spending money, you will most likely get 5-6 savages unless you are very lucky, so running savages + oathbreaker is really good but as you go if you get more savages i would replace oathbreakers with savages because the extra 10% + savages damage out put is greater than the one oathbreaker. If I can find any i would buy maybe 1 or 2 but that is just me.
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: Quick question for BB players!   Quick question for BB players! EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 7:49 pm

I have a V1 and a V2 so I guess I'll hold onto them for now and see how it works in the next raid.
Back to top Go down
Karthunk
Karthunk

PostSubject: Re: Quick question for BB players!   Quick question for BB players! EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 11:40 am

TurboTalon wrote:
From what I've heard they won't be savages again but they should still be really useful.

Who did you hear this from? I expect to see a new one every boss even from here on out.
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: Quick question for BB players!   Quick question for BB players! EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 12:34 pm

I think turbo meant that the oathbreaker will no longer be a savage for other raid events. If she was I would've dipped into my pocket for some loose change for sure.
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Quick question for BB players!   Quick question for BB players! EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 2:19 pm

In BB raids they now release a special Savage/elite halfway through the event in the same manner as the recent OB promotion, yes. However there is no fam with a skill like all-in that I know of.

I expect the mechanics of future Raid events to change significantly after the release of OB. Raids are the biggest money maker for GV and OB would hurt their profit margin if things aren't tweaked
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: Quick question for BB players!   Quick question for BB players! EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 6:45 pm

Nivaiq wrote:
I think turbo meant that the oathbreaker will no longer be a savage for other raid events. If she was I would've dipped into my pocket for some loose change for sure.

They already dropped off the Xdmg tag so there was no doubt in my mind that they would let us double dip in other Raids, it simply would not be cost effective for them because all the players that spend money would eventually end up with a whole team of them, so it wouldn't work. I was more curious as to how long they would survive round wise into the Raid battles, and without Xdmg boosting them, I'm guess the 3rd round at most if you boosted their defence with say a Mordeo....but probably not much further than that, especially as the Raid bosses rank up to like 30 or 40.

Back to top Go down
OKRedleg
Admin
Admin
OKRedleg

PostSubject: Re: Quick question for BB players!   Quick question for BB players! EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 7:34 pm

The "ALL IN" ability does not exist in Blood Brothers. However, this familiar was issued in the same manner that Bedwyr was issued in Blood Brothers a week ago. Oath will be viable in future raids as she has the 20% chance per hit to allow all other familiars to attack a 2nd time. This is 100% ATK based damage x 10. That's a lot of damage from one source even it you only proc once per fight.
Back to top Go down
pabsrpowered
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Quick question for BB players!   Quick question for BB players! EmptyMarch 24th 2013, 5:29 pm

Hey I am starting fresh coming from bb my I'd is 7iK3fs. Feel free to add me. Little harder to get allies on here it seems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick question for BB players!   Quick question for BB players! Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick question for BB players!
Page 1 of 1