Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wavewire type 'hacking' skills bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

Wavewire type 'hacking' skills bug Empty
PostSubject: Wavewire type 'hacking' skills bug   Wavewire type 'hacking' skills bug EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 7:39 am

I've noticed that when my Wavewire hacks an opponent, that it only affects his attack skills or pre-battle skills. Reactive skills like 'on ally death debuffs' or 'counter attacks' don't seem to be hacked properly. A prime example is the F9 I hacked during the PvP event that would still weaken my team with his debuff after I killed one of its teammates. However, when it procced on its turn it would attack its own teammates as expected.

Minor but annoying bug.

Another hacking type bug: when a hacked merc with an AOE skill procs and kills itself, the game freezes and you have to shut it down and restart. Any attempt to re-fight that same player will have the EXACT SAME RESULTS and crash the game again.

Last edited by legendslayer on July 2nd 2014, 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Devildriver
Uncommon
Uncommon
Devildriver

PostSubject: Re: Wavewire type 'hacking' skills bug   Wavewire type 'hacking' skills bug EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 9:42 am

legendslayer wrote:
I've noticed that when my Wavewire hacks an opponent, that it only affects his attack skills or pre-battle skills. Reactive skills like 'on ally death debuffs' or 'counter attacks' don't seem to be hacked properly. A prime example is the F9 I hacked during the PvP event that would still weaken my team with his debuff after I killed one of its teammates. However, when it procced on its turn it would attack its own teammates as expected.
Minor but annoying bug.

i dont think its a bug, it is not needed anyway it could actually add to the more annoying bug u should b talking about when a nuke/aoe skill merc kills itself the game freezes
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Wavewire type 'hacking' skills bug   Wavewire type 'hacking' skills bug EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 9:50 am

Good catch devildriver, forgot about that one. Although it only happened to me once or twice the whole event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wavewire type 'hacking' skills bug   Wavewire type 'hacking' skills bug Empty

Back to top Go down

Wavewire type 'hacking' skills bug
Page 1 of 1