Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

has anyone had this problem?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
whitey872005
Uncommon
Uncommon

has anyone had this problem?  Empty
PostSubject: has anyone had this problem?    has anyone had this problem?  EmptyApril 18th 2014, 10:04 am

I'm in the death Marsh andthere are these alpha Rex' that are way over powered. I can't seem to beat them even with my top squad and have used all my erks. Any advice?  Mad
Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had this problem?    has anyone had this problem?  EmptyApril 18th 2014, 12:25 pm

You should read this topic.  Yes they are way over powered.  The tactic I used was to pick the path that has the least enemies.  Once my squad gets destroyed, I just run through with my leader and use ERKs to keep him alive (until I finish the map).  To be honest, I have yet to finish all of the new maps.  Too tedious.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had this problem?    has anyone had this problem?  EmptyApril 18th 2014, 4:26 pm

Haven't even left the deep freeze section / area. Sorr, can't help other than shoot you over some ERKs.

I get plenty of points for leveling mercs in the middle of the frozen areas - route 5.
Back to top Go down
TechnicalSpartanism
Rare
Rare
TechnicalSpartanism

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had this problem?    has anyone had this problem?  EmptyApril 21st 2014, 11:44 am

If you're talking about the bastards I'm thinking of, YES! They were stupid kicking my ass. I ended up just playing it like I do towers, put your best squad on and after every battle, switch the reserves up (even if it's only for 1 step) and get back as much health as you can between every fight for free.

I couldn't believe how many times I died because of those little effers lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: has anyone had this problem?    has anyone had this problem?  Empty

Back to top Go down

has anyone had this problem?
Page 1 of 1