Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how many people play?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alusteuphoric
Uncommon
Uncommon
Alusteuphoric

how many people play? Empty
PostSubject: how many people play?   how many people play? EmptyJune 15th 2013, 10:41 pm

Greetings from the bottom!  Ive been sitting this one out but i had a notion to test so on day one I went to the beginner tower and got myself a whopping 3 points.

by end of day 1 i was ranked somewhere around 3500.
day 2 and 3 sat me nicely at 4k

I'm currently ranked     8058

So i figure the game has about 4000 relatively active players and a total between 8-10 accounting for new people not up for tower yet and people who didn't like the rewards.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: how many people play?   how many people play? EmptyJune 15th 2013, 10:52 pm

There ain't lots of people playing FF. Only 500k the game has been downloaded when BB has been downloaded 15 MILLION TIMES!!! And its almost FF's 1st Anniversary . BB's 1st Anniversary had a Million downloads by then.
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: how many people play?   how many people play? EmptyJune 15th 2013, 11:31 pm

The ranking for FF on top grossing games for Google Play keep rising though (currently at #155), which I guess is a good thing. Of course, that could just be that the longevity of mobile phone games in general is pretty short, so it may be rising because other games are precipitously falling.
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: how many people play?   how many people play? EmptyJune 16th 2013, 1:31 am

I think it's the name. FF doesn't draw as much attention as BB, also I guess more people like the mythical styled creatures rather than the futuristic look of FF. but I think more people will start to play FF once they realize the similarity of the game to BB. that game just got too overcrowded where top ranked people slap down the cash and stay there. I thinks also goes back to what iiry said about a more comprehensive story background that links the sometime seem unrelated characters together in FF. that will make it more fun.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: how many people play?   how many people play? EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 12:08 pm

Well said Duave.

To the point Ryback was making yesterday about the graphics, With the broad appeal of outsourcing, the lack of graphical continuity could be the result of different teams doing the work and the nature "artists" have to put their stamp on what they produce within their craft (graphical, words, software, etc)

Also, the disparity may be from the size of the populations familiar with the "Dungeons & Dragons" realm vs. the "Gamma World" realm. Sounds like BB is D&D while FF is GW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how many people play?   how many people play? Empty

Back to top Go down

how many people play?
Page 1 of 1