Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Google Play FF reviews

Go down 
+2
legendslayer
Arthainius
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

Google Play FF reviews Empty
PostSubject: Google Play FF reviews   Google Play FF reviews EmptyFebruary 20th 2014, 7:20 pm

Anyone else notice all the negative reviews were covered by mass amounts of fake accounts giving 5 star review then marking all the accounts reviews as helpful so they are at the top in almost all filters. Wonder who did that....
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Google Play FF reviews   Google Play FF reviews EmptyFebruary 20th 2014, 7:57 pm

The other 198 employees Dakota's web page talks about (http://dakotainteractive.com/about.html). You know, 1 developer, 1 artist, and 198 people spamming fake reviews about the game... the standard app company setup.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Google Play FF reviews   Google Play FF reviews EmptyFebruary 21st 2014, 12:50 am

Actually there is some technology that creates "ficticious personae" which could be their additional 180 FTEs.

Really poor form little d.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Google Play FF reviews   Google Play FF reviews EmptyFebruary 21st 2014, 12:52 am

looks like they are working a bribe too. just got 2PS, 2AC & 1 Omega cell when I finally could log in.
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: Google Play FF reviews   Google Play FF reviews EmptyFebruary 21st 2014, 4:46 am

It's sad that the they resorted to that. I gave them a legitimate review, along with a highlight of the pros and cons of the games, left out all my personal stuff (like, add me and my id). They must have flushed that out with all the other bad ones too. The entire review system fails when it becomes just another thing that a company has to micromanage to hide the real customer satisfaction level.

On the other hand, research shows that people are infinitely more likely to leave a negative comment after a negative experience than a positive one after a good experience. A good experience is considered "Standard" so 99% the typical reviewer doesn't feel the need to post anything. A negative experience, however, raises our worlds "I'm special and have a special voice and opinion that everyone should listen to" urge that forces to whine and complain about the smallest issues. Thus companies tend to get far more negative feed back than positive. Even when it is undeserved.

So whats the solution? Eh I don't know, that's why I work with people and not computers.
Back to top Go down
NikoZar
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Google Play FF reviews   Google Play FF reviews EmptyFebruary 21st 2014, 5:25 am

Another reason why I stopped spending money on this game. They are fishy.
Back to top Go down
aj0355219
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Google Play FF reviews   Google Play FF reviews EmptyFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:03 am

mamoncrief wrote:
It's sad that the they resorted to that. I gave them a legitimate review, along with a highlight of the pros and cons of the games, left out all my personal stuff (like, add me and my id). They must have flushed that out with all the other bad ones too. The entire review system fails when it becomes just another thing that a company has to micromanage to hide the real customer satisfaction level.

On the other hand, research shows that people are infinitely more likely to leave a negative comment after a negative experience than a positive one after a good experience. A good experience is considered "Standard" so 99% the typical reviewer doesn't feel the need to post anything. A negative experience, however, raises our worlds "I'm special and have a special voice and opinion that everyone should listen to" urge that forces to whine and complain about the smallest issues. Thus companies tend to get far more negative feed back than positive. Even when it is undeserved.

So whats the solution? Eh I don't know, that's why I work with people and not computers.

But its the fact that the reviews with no comment are filtered as the most helpful. That's how you know its manipulation
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Google Play FF reviews   Google Play FF reviews EmptyFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:17 am

NikoZar wrote:
Another reason why I stopped spending money on this game. They are fishy.

^^ and why some have not opened their billfold, because once they have your digits who's to say that they are reputable business men?

I haven't seen nor heard their voice in the forum in months. The crew that shows up (Atomic, Marcus, CXB, etc) have their own opinions, but who's the PR person that should be poking their nose in here and everywhere else FF is mentioned?

Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
aj0355219
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Google Play FF reviews   Google Play FF reviews EmptyFebruary 22nd 2014, 3:47 am

Until the game is stable again (and its on its way now that the lethals are back to par) I doubt anyone is going to make them self available as a rep of the company because they will be bombarded with complaints/concerns/questions.

Just my theory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Google Play FF reviews   Google Play FF reviews Empty

Back to top Go down

Google Play FF reviews
Page 1 of 1