Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PvP Event - Level 12 is rank 4

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PvP Event - Level 12 is rank 4 Empty
PostSubject: PvP Event - Level 12 is rank 4   PvP Event - Level 12 is rank 4 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 4:23 pm

So I just checked the rankings to see if Medin hit his 30m points yet, and noticed that the Rank 4 player is a level 12 with a portrait of a Meta Mutant **. Now I understand if you never used your warlord you could still have an awesome team (and indeed, the warlords pale in comparison to top-end units and hardly any players use them). But I was under the assumption that your portrait is randomly pulled from your best unit.

So if I understand this right, this player's best unit is a rare and is somehow getting 70k+ points per win when being matched with random noobs sporting uncommons? I feel like this should be considered an exploit. I'm working my ass off to stay in the top 100 and I've got top end fams and burning ammo like crazy.

:end rant:
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: PvP Event - Level 12 is rank 4   PvP Event - Level 12 is rank 4 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 4:41 pm

Ya warlord level has nothing to do with anything, It's best to keep them low level so you can use the levels for free res during events. People pm me all the time 'how do you have such good fams at such a low level' Rolling Eyes

Portraits are determined by the best fam in your deployed brigade so when you are training fams it changes (to Meta2 in his case) but hes got a couple of L's in his PvP squad

The guy you're talking about made a fresh multi-account for this event (I forget the name of his main but If you spy on his board he says it somewhere). Its an exploit but its a good strategy

PvP matchmaking is still a bit of a mystery but you definitely get easier battles with new accounts / 3 and 4 man formations / and weaker fams. You will need either top tier fams or a tun of ammo to rank high regrdless
Back to top Go down
Medinforlife
Rare
Rare
Medinforlife

PostSubject: Re: PvP Event - Level 12 is rank 4   PvP Event - Level 12 is rank 4 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 5:09 pm

Yea he told me that his main is liue something..

Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: PvP Event - Level 12 is rank 4   PvP Event - Level 12 is rank 4 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 5:14 pm

I'm beginning to think that there may be a trick in finding the right balance in weakness in order to consistently get easy opponents. On the other hand, that theory that the game matches you up against teams that are similar to the strongest team you faced recently makes sense to me as well.
Back to top Go down
Medinforlife
Rare
Rare
Medinforlife

PostSubject: Re: PvP Event - Level 12 is rank 4   PvP Event - Level 12 is rank 4 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 5:30 pm

I gave up on trying to find out tricks in PVP right around the time I had 4 OPE BWQ's haha.

Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

PostSubject: Re: PvP Event - Level 12 is rank 4   PvP Event - Level 12 is rank 4 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 10:19 pm

I think I have read a theory on BB forum that went like this:

It looks at all your characters you own and pick the best one to match your opponent best ones... Therfore, owning a L definitly puts you with a more difficult match up.

This is only a theory. In BB, I sweared often that these low level with weak team were able to whoop my a$$ in PVP pts.

But now, I enjoy it somehow... Till i build up I guess Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PvP Event - Level 12 is rank 4   PvP Event - Level 12 is rank 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

PvP Event - Level 12 is rank 4
Page 1 of 1