Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fatal Frontier Meme?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mycookies8u
Uncommon
Uncommon

Fatal Frontier Meme? Empty
PostSubject: Fatal Frontier Meme?   Fatal Frontier Meme? EmptyMay 27th 2013, 6:13 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f81/18/32/85/63/lol_ff12.jpg

LOL this is a pretty funny FF meme!

And on a side note, i think people are overlooking the potential of the new L.
I think it is because many teams on the forum consist of a blue bot or simply just a tam that buffs. They are overlooking the value of the debuff of Vibriss.

Since most of the top teams in the game right now consist of teams that buff, if you put a XiaoTigrey v2 or even a hellcat between him and say a yellow bot, that would make all teams that buff obsolete. And on top of that the yellow bot would lower the agility and defense of the enemy team.

In my opinion, the recent lethals that have been release are actually really good if you put them next to fams that complement them. That is why sometimes when you face a team that is full of lethals is is surprisingly easy to beat them even though the all lethal team may have strong skills and double tap, you may have an all epic team that compliments each other which in the end could overpower the lethal team.
I think Dakota is just releasing a variety of lethals so new players can have a chance to create their own top tier team.
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier Meme?   Fatal Frontier Meme? EmptyMay 27th 2013, 6:30 pm

I agree that Vibriss has some potential, but buffing your WIS debuffer for only a 30% gain is a waste of a spot imo.

30% is a bad modifier

50% would be usable

75% would be very strong

100% would be overpowered

Its a shame, because was actually excited about Vibriss for about 30 seconds until I checked the wiki
Back to top Go down
mycookies8u
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier Meme?   Fatal Frontier Meme? EmptyMay 27th 2013, 7:01 pm

@-zzz I think 30% would is actually okay, 50% would be good and anything over that is OP

all you need is a wisdom boost like hellcat or even an ope xiao tigrey to be next to him and he would make teams that are buff dependent cry LOL.

People were thinking that he would be used to stop siren or eve but that would be no good because their modifiers are over 100%.

But in the end making it over 30% is a luxury for us players, and all Dakota wants is to make it harder for us to make a solid team so they make more money

BTW were you able to see the Meme? Because i was having trouble uploading it @-zzz LOL
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier Meme?   Fatal Frontier Meme? EmptyMay 27th 2013, 9:33 pm

I'd like to go up against a couple Vibrators and see how my team handles them. I went up against two different teams that both had two Aunty Grace's in them where both of them de-buffed my team and I still beat her like a rented mule. Opposing team never even got to have a turn both times.

I dunno; I find your argument compelling, Cookie, but I still think it's a crap lethal.
Back to top Go down
mycookies8u
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier Meme?   Fatal Frontier Meme? EmptyMay 27th 2013, 10:02 pm

iirybackii wrote:
I'd like to go up against a couple Vibrators and see how my team handles them. I went up against two different teams that both had two Aunty Grace's in them where both of them de-buffed my team and I still beat her like a rented mule. Opposing team never even got to have a turn both times.

You would destroy the vibriss. The difference with this L is that it is only good if you have it in your team. But if you are against it in pvp then it is an easy win because you always proc first so the wisdom debuff is useless. So if you are using it correctly then it can potentially be a really good lethal in pvp. Like many lethals...

I think shima is the only one that is hard to use unless they come out with a fam that increases the proc % LOL

I have said this many times already on our FB page LOL, I feel it was released by Dakota for people trying to make new teams or for new players.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier Meme?   Fatal Frontier Meme? EmptyMay 28th 2013, 8:09 am

Nice meme, but gunmug and patapong are actually fairly easy wins since they don't have an AGI buffer. I think I cleaned house on them a few times during the pvp event with a Blue - Nox - Golem - MArcus - Blue setup.
Back to top Go down
mycookies8u
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier Meme?   Fatal Frontier Meme? EmptyMay 28th 2013, 11:58 am

legendslayer wrote:
Nice meme, but gunmug and patapong are actually fairly easy wins since they don't have an AGI buffer. I think I cleaned house on them a few times during the pvp event with a Blue - Nox - Golem - MArcus - Blue setup.

True LOL But I think the only reason they were in the meme was because they had either an all lethal team or nearly an all lethal team.
The person was probably just intimidated when he had to select between 3 different teams all with Ls.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier Meme?   Fatal Frontier Meme? EmptyMay 28th 2013, 2:23 pm

mycookies8u wrote:
@-zzz I think 30% would is actually okay, 50% would be good and anything over that is OP

all you need is a wisdom boost like hellcat or even an ope xiao tigrey to be next to him and he would make teams that are buff dependent cry LOL.

People were thinking that he would be used to stop siren or eve but that would be no good because their modifiers are over 100%.

But in the end making it over 30% is a luxury for us players, and all Dakota wants is to make it harder for us to make a solid team so they make more money

BTW were you able to see the Meme? Because i was having trouble uploading it @-zzz LOL

At 30 % your talking about 4607 Wis debuff. Even if you double the Wis debuff with a wis buffer (wasting a open slot unless its HC) were only talking about 9200 wis debuff. Even with my team blue-marcus-golem-marcus-blue which is buff reliant I dont see a vib team esp with a tigrey as a threat.

Also are we sure its 30% of Vibriss wisdom that is the total debuff or is it the targets wisdom that is de buffed by 30%
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier Meme?   Fatal Frontier Meme? EmptyMay 28th 2013, 2:26 pm

Im surprised your running nox legend.... I think you would see good (more good) results using a 2nd marcus V2... Does dominance seem like its a true 30% or does it seem to proc alot for only 30 %
Back to top Go down
mycookies8u
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier Meme?   Fatal Frontier Meme? EmptyMay 28th 2013, 6:59 pm

@arthainius vibriss would still hit both blue bots. And if you go vibriss wis buff yellow bot, then the opponent you are facing will have much a much slower agi and def.

If you can create a team that compliments vibriss well then they can take out teams easily. But if you were to face a team that is based around vibriss then they should still be easy to beat just because when you face anyone in pvp your team procs first so his wis debuff is nothing
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier Meme?   Fatal Frontier Meme? EmptyMay 28th 2013, 8:18 pm

Arthainius wrote:
Im surprised your running nox legend.... I think you would see good (more good) results using a 2nd marcus V2... Does dominance seem like its a true 30% or does it seem to proc alot for only 30 %

My name is Ryback and I'm a Nox fan. I've been a Nox fan for about 10 days now.

Ever since they fixed him so he hits twice and triggers Dominance, he's been pretty good. Gotten me out of a few scrapes by stripping some Mords and Bluebots when my Fistas don't feel like punching people's heads into planetary orbit. Will be very interested to see what kind of skill the raid boss has because I'm hoping it's something Nox can strip away.

Thoughts on Typewriter and Vibrator being a factor against raid bosses with their stun ability, particularly those higher level raid bosses that can annihilate your team in a few rounds if you don't go full-auto?

I remember seeing somewhere that zombiedave was having luck stunning the raid boss a little while back with Technomancer.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier Meme?   Fatal Frontier Meme? EmptyMay 29th 2013, 8:57 am

Arthainius wrote:

First: dominance got used MAYBE 5 or 6 times the entire event. I was mostly using Vibriss because I didn't have any other two-hit characters to put next to my Golem and was too cheap to buy another.

Second: with players using 3-man squads and Mean Mary to place top 20, why the hell does it even matter if i min-max my squad? This game is so broken. I could crush pretty much any team I came up against already. The only person I had to avoid fighting on a regular basis was Alusteuphoric.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier Meme?   Fatal Frontier Meme? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fatal Frontier Meme?
Page 1 of 1