Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is fatal frontier shutting down?

Go down 
+14
Edwardgrc2
Loveff
Ravendill
Kendohs
mrpug
trob1831
legendslayer
yourchaplain
Thalstin
Fresh-Fil-A
Arthainius
hatchetrizer
heptathlete
Atg729
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Atg729
Uncommon
Uncommon

Is fatal frontier shutting down?  Empty
PostSubject: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 7:13 am

They aren't updating abt the new event. Everybody is discussing that dakota isn't getting enough money/paying players. Is it that they are really shutting down?
I really liked playing this game all these months and it wud suck big time if it shuts down now.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 9:38 am

Well we have several forum lurkers that could help dispel this rumor, but I don't have any insights.

Corporations constantly cry about revenue; customers cry about quality, availability, variety, frequency, etc. When everyone's crying nothing gets done.

Only way for us to ensure FF stays around is either start paying (against the TFB bylaws), or create a real life partnership and buy the rights to the game from it's current owners. Maybe get some venture capitalist folks in the mix to handle the money side of the deal.
Back to top Go down
hatchetrizer
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 9:59 am

I seriously doubt it. Or they wouldn't be taking the time to ban Hammer ppl & post warnings
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 10:02 am

^^^^^ but I also feel the games state makes it worth such a small amount they would be wasting their time. I have a few hearings ahead of me but I will soon have the funds to make a offer but without doing any research I can tell you its worth less then 50k
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 10:02 am

And the game makes enough money to pay like 2 employees
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 10:34 am

Imagine seeing all the pissed off players who have hundreds and hudreds of euros in this game.
Back to top Go down
Thalstin
Rare
Rare
Thalstin

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 10:36 am

Fresh-Fil-A wrote:
Imagine seeing all the pissed off players who have hundreds and hudreds of euros in this game.
Exactly Mad 
Back to top Go down
yourchaplain
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 10:53 am

Maybe they are creating a new event and trying to be super secretive about thus the silence
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 11:05 am

I'm hoping they are using this 'break' to get their house in order (cleaning out botters and hacker accounts, optimizing network code, etc) in preparation for pushing out even more features. I haven't really seen any signs that things are heading towards a shut down. Plus, they've released some nice new features in the past few updates that proves they care about the quality of the gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 11:06 am

yourchaplain wrote:
Maybe they are creating a new event and trying to be super secretive about thus the silence
Fatal Frontier .. Creative .. That would be interesting as everything is basically a copy or edit from Blood Brothers.
Back to top Go down
trob1831
Rare
Rare
trob1831

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 11:07 am

I was thinking the same thing. I hope its not just wishful thinking
Back to top Go down
mrpug
Rare
Rare
mrpug

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 11:44 am

I noticed some art is getting updated. my guess is they aren't shutting down; they just really suck at communicating with their player base
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 11:46 am

Oh god, waiting for the bus while huge raincloud is approaching. Run Fresh, run ! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kendohs
Rare
Rare
Kendohs

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 11:46 am

I tend to agree with legend. Hoping its just a bit of housekeeping
Back to top Go down
trob1831
Rare
Rare
trob1831

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 11:49 am

What art did you notice?
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 1:18 pm

also, if you've been in the recruit screen, you'll notice a whole slew of L pacts they recently added.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 1:28 pm

^ Final try to get some money before the game shuts down ? Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
trob1831
Rare
Rare
trob1831

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 1:32 pm

saw that already. thought it was 'take the money and run'
Back to top Go down
trob1831
Rare
Rare
trob1831

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 1:33 pm

damn it fresh beat me lol
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 1:44 pm

trob1831 wrote:
damn it fresh beat me lol
I always do. What a Face 
Back to top Go down
trob1831
Rare
Rare
trob1831

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 1:47 pm

lmao no comment
Back to top Go down
Atg729
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 2:10 pm

I hope it is not shutting down. I have got addicted to this game already. Was planning to run for a lethal in next raid. I wud feel extremely betrayed if It ended before me trying to play hardcore atleast once.
Back to top Go down
trob1831
Rare
Rare
trob1831

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 2:31 pm

me to i have 800mags saved just waiting to run for my first lethal
Back to top Go down
Loveff
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 2:41 pm

Just play gi joe guys, carnel on top now.
Pavelli got first lethal already

More fun there

Ed started , jodaho started

Look fun over there
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 5:44 pm

It took this long last time too.
Its a bug because Marcus had fixed it last time in 1 hour.

But NastyMRG hasn't logged in the forum to check.

Last edited by Edwardgrc2 on October 9th 2013, 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArgentSix
Uncommon
Uncommon
ArgentSix

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 9:20 pm

Well I was feeling great about helping Dakota out a little bit so I dropped $50 on the new shellstinger tier deals and the best merc I came away with was a Soaker v2. Bleh. When stuff like that happens it doesn't lend to me wanting to spend any future cash on their product. :/
Back to top Go down
trob1831
Rare
Rare
trob1831

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 11:11 pm

yeah they would make much better money if they would put decent rates on their stuff
Back to top Go down
dohnson69
Rare
Rare
dohnson69

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 11:16 pm

Merc packs are never a good idea. I'll spend a few bucks on them each event but nothing more or you'll just get disappointed.
Back to top Go down
ArgentSix
Uncommon
Uncommon
ArgentSix

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 11:35 pm

Yeah and usually I follow that line of thinking. I just wanted to get my shellstingers built up. Guess not...
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 11:49 pm

Has anyone emailed Dakota?

Back to top Go down
Loveff
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 11:51 pm

I did and no reply
Back to top Go down
trob1831
Rare
Rare
trob1831

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 10th 2013, 12:00 am

how would one go about doing this?
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 10th 2013, 12:17 am

Rub two sticks together- create a fire- whisper the magic words- light a black candle dipped in the tears of a dolphin- write your message in the wisps of smoke- dakota will receive the message on the next harvest moon

Or you could just hit the "Support" button under the help menu Smile
Back to top Go down
trob1831
Rare
Rare
trob1831

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 10th 2013, 12:22 am

lol nice i like the first one so much better. imma try that
Back to top Go down
mrpug
Rare
Rare
mrpug

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 10th 2013, 12:24 pm

Nasty Mr.G posted in the other forum - gate event starting soon
Back to top Go down
ideaman
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 11th 2013, 1:21 pm

"by Loveff on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:41 amJust play gi joe guys, carnel on top now.Pavelli got first lethal already More fun thereEd started , jodaho started Look fun over there"
Loveff, what is your userid at GIJOE. I guess it must be LoveGIJoe.
you seem to have love everthing... but only for a short time.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  EmptyOctober 11th 2013, 2:27 pm

ideaman wrote:
"by Loveff on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:41 amJust play gi joe guys, carnel on top now.Pavelli got first lethal already More fun thereEd started , jodaho started Look fun over there"
Loveff, what is your userid at GIJOE. I guess it must be LoveGIJoe.
you seem to have love everthing... but only for a short time.
Don't push him, provocing him will only make things worse. Just leave him alone and he'll leave you alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is fatal frontier shutting down?    Is fatal frontier shutting down?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Is fatal frontier shutting down?
Page 1 of 1