Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fatal Frontier logo

Go down 
+8
zombiedave2010
TurboTalon
Aosterstrand
-Zzz
Nivaiq
Ravendill
redcarpetfish
liamspencer
12 posters
AuthorMessage
liamspencer
Rare
Rare
liamspencer

Fatal Frontier logo Empty
PostSubject: Fatal Frontier logo   Fatal Frontier logo EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 4:04 am

Is anybody else getting the FF logo burned into the bottom of their screen? I open up other apps and can still see our beloved game title as a constant reminder of what i "should" be doing.
Back to top Go down
redcarpetfish
Rare
Rare
redcarpetfish

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier logo   Fatal Frontier logo EmptyFebruary 21st 2013, 12:51 am

Actually yea its burned into my screen pretty bad lol... I see it even when I go on the forms or bring up other windows
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier logo   Fatal Frontier logo EmptyFebruary 21st 2013, 10:41 am

sounds like you need a better phone What a Face
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier logo   Fatal Frontier logo EmptyFebruary 21st 2013, 11:56 am

Nope. How bizarre.
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier logo   Fatal Frontier logo EmptyFebruary 21st 2013, 12:21 pm

I have a new phone and I can see it very very faintly starting to burn in

How can we prevent this other than turning the brightness down?
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier logo   Fatal Frontier logo EmptyFebruary 21st 2013, 12:43 pm

Laughing ...maybe turn off the game?
Back to top Go down
Aosterstrand
Uncommon
Uncommon
Aosterstrand

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier logo   Fatal Frontier logo EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 8:40 pm

Fuck it has started to burn in on my screen to and i even if I love the game, I just don't love it enough to always have it on the bottom of my screen.

anybody got a good idea?

Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier logo   Fatal Frontier logo EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 8:44 pm

I play with the brightness turned down and I dont leave the screen on while not playing

They need to animate it or remove it
Back to top Go down
TurboTalon
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier logo   Fatal Frontier logo EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 9:21 pm

-Zzz wrote:
I play with the brightness turned down and I dont leave the screen on while not playing

They need to animate it or remove it

Agreed.. I'd rather not have the screen on my $600 phone ruined.
Back to top Go down
Aosterstrand
Uncommon
Uncommon
Aosterstrand

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier logo   Fatal Frontier logo EmptyMarch 11th 2013, 12:43 pm

Well this a real gamebreaker for me. This event has been the event I've played the absolute least since i started.

And still my burnt in fatal frontier logo has got multiple times worse since i first noticed it just before the event.

I can play a bit on bluestacks but will not be able to play even close as much.

So please gamewiew remove or re animate the logo before the Pvp event.
Back to top Go down
zombiedave2010
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier logo   Fatal Frontier logo EmptyMarch 11th 2013, 3:51 pm

I thought it was just me with this problem, got a new galaxy s3 n ive tryed everything but it just seems to get worse everyday Sad
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier logo   Fatal Frontier logo EmptyMarch 11th 2013, 3:56 pm

I have a Samsung galaxy s3 but no probs. Can someone get this on screen shot? I'm very intrigued.
Back to top Go down
zombiedave2010
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier logo   Fatal Frontier logo EmptyMarch 11th 2013, 3:57 pm

Tryed a screen shot but it doesnt show the burned logo
Back to top Go down
Karthunk
Karthunk

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier logo   Fatal Frontier logo EmptyMarch 11th 2013, 10:45 pm

The screen gets "burnt" because of user error; the brightness can be set to a level unsafe for the phone. Leave the auto brightness on and you will not encounter the screen "burn".

I just had both of the screens replaced in my two s3s, cost me $400 for both. Lesson learned.

Edit: The logo needs to go!
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier logo   Fatal Frontier logo EmptyMarch 12th 2013, 1:32 am

I have my screen brightness turned all the way down now, but one day I fell asleep on my bed and didn't shut the phone off, I burned the screen as well....it suxs lol, barely noticeable but its there. I have a galaxy S3.
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier logo   Fatal Frontier logo EmptyMarch 12th 2013, 11:04 am

^ How come your s3 didn't shut off by itself? I've always used auto brightness to conserve battery life. And my phone turns itself off after a few minutes of non use. Check settings I'm sure you can rig it to do that. Does everyone apart from me leave FF running all day? Lol that's why I don't place well.
Back to top Go down
liamspencer
Rare
Rare
liamspencer

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier logo   Fatal Frontier logo EmptyMarch 12th 2013, 6:25 pm

Nivaiq wrote:
I have a Samsung galaxy s3 but no probs. Can someone get this on screen shot? I'm very intrigued.

[img]Fatal Frontier logo Dscf3612[/img]

it actually looks a little worse than this. the camera was being nice...
Back to top Go down
Karthunk
Karthunk

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier logo   Fatal Frontier logo EmptyMarch 12th 2013, 6:36 pm

There are a few "burn fix" apps in the play store. Before you try one understand that it required hundreds of hours for the image to be burnt into your phone, it isnt going to vanish in a day.
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier logo   Fatal Frontier logo EmptyMarch 12th 2013, 7:09 pm

OMG! It's there!

I think that logo needs to go... I mean, we all know what game we're playing. None of my other games display the name apart from in the start up.
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier logo   Fatal Frontier logo EmptyMarch 12th 2013, 7:35 pm

My phone doesn't have the logo burnt in the screen. Even when i fall asleep while im playing it. I sometimes forget to turn it off.
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier logo   Fatal Frontier logo EmptyMarch 12th 2013, 7:48 pm

^ouch thats bad
Back to top Go down
liamspencer
Rare
Rare
liamspencer

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier logo   Fatal Frontier logo EmptyMarch 12th 2013, 7:50 pm

I don't personally care that much that it is there. I have the warranty plan on the phone, so if i ever get sick of looking at the FF logo I can just accidentally drop my phone in a glass of beer/milk/water and get a new one. I do think it is ridiculous that they have a static logo though. Surely somebody in the company has heard of burn-in.
Back to top Go down
redcarpetfish
Rare
Rare
redcarpetfish

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier logo   Fatal Frontier logo EmptyMarch 12th 2013, 7:52 pm

Its burned into my phone(galaxy S II) pretty bad... to the point where it shows up on dark backgrounds like this forum. But it REALLY shows up on white ones lol
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier logo   Fatal Frontier logo EmptyMarch 16th 2013, 11:57 am

I've heard that burn-in is a problem with the Samsung Galaxy line of phones. Sort of like how Plasma TVs are more prone to burn-in than LCD or LED. Personally I have a razr maxx and don't suffer any burn-in. However, I also don't leave the game on when I'm not playing it, I only play for a 1/2 hour to an hour at a time and I have my brightness set to auto.
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
Aosterstrand
Uncommon
Uncommon
Aosterstrand

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier logo   Fatal Frontier logo EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 12:00 am

I got a droid raxt and i always playes on auto or a really low setting due to save the bad battery and it's burned in.

If I've know it's there i can see it on this forum like a yellow shade and it's clearly visible on white pages.
Back to top Go down
redcarpetfish
Rare
Rare
redcarpetfish

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier logo   Fatal Frontier logo EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 12:21 am

I've spread out how often I play the game.through out the day (every 45 min for Pvp) and turend brightness all the way down. It hasnt gotten worse but isn't going away lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Frontier logo   Fatal Frontier logo Empty

Back to top Go down

Fatal Frontier logo
Page 1 of 1