Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba!

Go down 
+10
mmllaneza
Nivaiq
edluv1
iirybackii
Edwardgrc2
MortuoRana
dokesh123
Arthainius
Jett-Lagg
markmolina777
14 posters
AuthorMessage
markmolina777
Rare
Rare
markmolina777

Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba! Empty
PostSubject: Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba!   Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba! EmptyApril 21st 2013, 6:49 am

i cant tell u how crazy its been goin. i cant get siren or burnfrost to proc for anything consistent even with blue bot. theyve killed my streaks like 3 times when they didnt want to proc and siren is pe and burn is ope so i had to take it old school and go odin mord mutant blue incin and the mutant has had the best proc rate of all. i actually had a flawless run only 2 all outs in 30 but i love watchin Odin proc i feel hes a pimp slappin hoes im renaming is proc B itch Please lol wheres my money
Back to top Go down
Jett-Lagg
Rare
Rare
Jett-Lagg

PostSubject: Re: Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba!   Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba! EmptyApril 21st 2013, 7:14 am

Proc rates have always been utter crap in high win streaks, especially during PVP events.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba!   Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba! EmptyApril 21st 2013, 8:54 am

thats why you build atk based teams Wink
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba!   Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba! EmptyApril 21st 2013, 9:09 am

I have been trying um-mordeo-siren-primarch-ince. When my buffers dont proc my siren does n when buffers proc i always win even if my siren doesnt proc. This strange combination is giving me quite good victories with better teams
Back to top Go down
MortuoRana
Epic
Epic
MortuoRana

PostSubject: Re: Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba!   Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba! EmptyApril 21st 2013, 9:43 am

I use incinerator-mordeo-marcus-2000u-sam and i lost my streak 18 cause only my 2000u buffed and the other team was 2000u-UM-primarch-UM-burnfrost both his primarch and 2000u buffed and both his um did killing spree when none of my character did anything but sit there and take it like a bitch
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba!   Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba! EmptyApril 21st 2013, 10:36 am

My team always procs. But lost to a team of 4 CXB 2000U and one CXB 2000A. The A hit over 50k . My team is
BWQ-Golem-Incinerate-Mordeo-Blue
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba!   Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba! EmptyApril 21st 2013, 12:37 pm

The higher level streaks are complete crap for proc rates, which is shameful considering they don't even really try to hide the fact. I mean, you're rolling along knocking everyone out without anyone hitting back and then all of the sudden your guys forget how to hold a weapon when the points get up into 60k and 70k. Really? You think we wouldn't know something is up?

The biggest bullshit round though was the following, where I nearly threw my phone after it happened:

I lost to a guy on the 28th round because my 70% 2000U and Fista wouldn't proc while all of his buffers proc'd, which is still within the realm of possibility, but get this: his Shimma proc'd her 5% Twin Terror, killing my Hanzo and Fista and then his whole squad just unloaded on me. Now the odds of none of my guys proc'ing, all of his proc'ing, including Shimma are so infinitesimally small that it just couldn't happen. That should tell you how rigged it is.

Bottom line is that they always want you to go full auto in these later rounds to spend mags and cans, which is why I won't do it and I don't think anyone here should either.

I'm going to go this whole event on single attack and I'm not going to spend a dime. I will be curious to see where I can place doing this.

Back to top Go down
edluv1
Rare
Rare
edluv1

PostSubject: Re: Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba!   Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba! EmptyApril 21st 2013, 12:49 pm

I told someone on here that the opponent goes full auto it increases their proc rate and decreases yours. He said that is not what happens, but I know it must. Their is no other explanation for why my incinerator can proc and take two hits to kill weak farms on the middle row.
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba!   Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba! EmptyApril 21st 2013, 12:55 pm

The proc decides all. I went into a seemingly easy fight that turned into a non-proc slap fest. Eventually something on the other side procced and my team was defeated. It was a slow and painfully uncomfortable thing to watch.
Back to top Go down
Jett-Lagg
Rare
Rare
Jett-Lagg

PostSubject: Re: Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba!   Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba! EmptyApril 21st 2013, 1:12 pm

iirybackii wrote:
The higher level streaks are complete crap for proc rates, which is shameful considering they don't even really try to hide the fact. I mean, you're rolling along knocking everyone out without anyone hitting back and then all of the sudden your guys forget how to hold a weapon when the points get up into 60k and 70k. Really? You think we wouldn't know something is up?

The biggest bullshit round though was the following, where I nearly threw my phone after it happened:

I lost to a guy on the 28th round because my 70% 2000U and Fista wouldn't proc while all of his buffers proc'd, which is still within the realm of possibility, but get this: his Shimma proc'd her 5% Twin Terror, killing my Hanzo and Fista and then his whole squad just unloaded on me. Now the odds of none of my guys proc'ing, all of his proc'ing, including Shimma are so infinitesimally small that it just couldn't happen. That should tell you how rigged it is.

Bottom line is that they always want you to go full auto in these later rounds to spend mags and cans, which is why I won't do it and I don't think anyone here should either.

I'm going to go this whole event on single attack and I'm not going to spend a dime. I will be curious to see where I can place doing this.

Yep. My first match today was at 24 win streak. See some guy with 3 2000P's, a 2000U and a Dire Blades. His 2000U proc's, neither my Primarch nor my 2000U proc'd. Then, all of his 2000P's proc'd while I watched my team die a slow, very stupid death. This match and the following ones contributed greatly to my decision of leaving because that was the biggest pile of BS I had EVER seen in both BB and FF. Whoever that was, you can go shove your squad mates up your urethra.
*rant over*
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba!   Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba! EmptyApril 21st 2013, 1:29 pm

Aw c'mon Jett. Don't quit. Why is it all boom or bust with you guys? Chillax and take it easy. You may not end up with the best team ever (impossible really, with a new 'must have' lethal every other week) but you can still have fun. It's all about collecting a few event rares and trading for res. And when something comes up that you really like, just buy it a few weeks down the line when another person trades it because they need the res for the new event.

I'm not surprised they re-released Marcus. When he became a two piece it seemed impossible for the 10 few people that had one to complete him. I suspect they'll do it for others. In the market have you seen the option to search for 4* lethals? No doubt that's a future possibility. More recycled event lethals.
Back to top Go down
Jett-Lagg
Rare
Rare
Jett-Lagg

PostSubject: Re: Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba!   Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba! EmptyApril 21st 2013, 2:08 pm

Actually, the last few events weren't all that fun to me. The Nexus was a pretty cool feature, but it got old after the first 2 days of the events. The event rares were cool, but I never had the res to build a PE and none of my rares would sell unless I put them up at a stupidly low price. As for the 4* Lethals, BB has had that for quite a while and the team there has done nothing with it, so it is unlikely that Dakota will implement it in the near future. Maybe if they can do something to wow me, I'll get back into it with a new profile. Until then, I'll avoid games like these.
Back to top Go down
mmllaneza
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba!   Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba! EmptyApril 21st 2013, 9:53 pm

Nivaiq wrote:
Aw c'mon Jett. Don't quit. Why is it all boom or bust with you guys? Chillax and take it easy. You may not end up with the best team ever (impossible really, with a new 'must have' lethal every other week) but you can still have fun. It's all about collecting a few event rares and trading for res. And when something comes up that you really like, just buy it a few weeks down the line when another person trades it because they need the res for the new event.

I'm not surprised they re-released Marcus. When he became a two piece it seemed impossible for the 10 few people that had one to complete him. I suspect they'll do it for others. In the market have you seen the option to search for 4* lethals? No doubt that's a future possibility. More recycled event lethals.
+1 good point although I have to disagree with the recycled stuff...it just devalues the card...I mean the lethals and rares should not be always top tier.. .a balance should be maintained but recycling rewards should never be done...that's one good thing for bb..they don't recycle stuff...but yeah I like your opinion on just enjoying the game....am just freewheeling now and saving up ammo...will justake sure to get top point boost for raid ; )
Back to top Go down
markmolina777
Rare
Rare
markmolina777

PostSubject: Re: Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba!   Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba! EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 7:25 am

ive gone all out 6 times and have lost 3 of them so i refuse to waste ammo iys not worth it saving it for raid
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba!   Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba! EmptyApril 24th 2013, 3:46 pm

I've noticed a much reduced actual proc rate the last day or two slanted in my foe's favor. I've lost a number of battles today that I've had no business losing because all 5 of my 70% chance buffers have failed to proc. Statistically that should only happen 0.2% of the time, or once every 500 battles. But I've seen it happen 5 times today alone. Add on to that the enemy procs their skills immediately after at a seemingly higher rate, and my tinfoil hat is starting to tingle...
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba!   Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba! EmptyApril 24th 2013, 5:37 pm

Perhaps the devs have noticed the double blue triple golem combo to be unfair to rest of us so they specially targeted ur squad n nerfed the proc.
Every other blue bots n golem has procced 99.9 times when i face then.
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba!   Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba! EmptyApril 24th 2013, 5:50 pm

But that's the whole point in having buffers. The more the merrier esp with their uber 70%/ all team-mates buffing skills. My CXB u has become a permanent member in my pvp team. If the devs take offense to the mercs being used in certain ways, why release them?

But it might just be a string of bad luck legend. You know, the house always wins.
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba!   Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba! EmptyApril 24th 2013, 6:11 pm

Yeah n when u r at the highest point of a mountain, once in a while u have to roll down to feel the height again.
Opps sorry it not very revelent
Back to top Go down
MortuoRana
Epic
Epic
MortuoRana

PostSubject: Re: Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba!   Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba! EmptyApril 24th 2013, 7:49 pm

god... ive lost win streaks and point boosts so much to the frigging mess i dont even care enough to complain anymore
Back to top Go down
tuannaff
Rare
Rare
tuannaff

PostSubject: Re: Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba!   Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba! EmptyApril 25th 2013, 4:33 am

legendslayer wrote:
I've noticed a much reduced actual proc rate the last day or two slanted in my foe's favor. I've lost a number of battles today that I've had no business losing because all 5 of my 70% chance buffers have failed to proc. Statistically that should only happen 0.2% of the time, or once every 500 battles. But I've seen it happen 5 times today alone. Add on to that the enemy procs their skills immediately after at a seemingly higher rate, and my tinfoil hat is starting to tingle...

same thing happend to me as well, since ~36h ago. recently, i lost to a team with mostly 1 target kill sm. my bots all refuse to proce, while theirs procs ~10/12 of total turn. this's bullshit, elephantshit, whaleshit altogether. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba!   Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba! EmptyApril 25th 2013, 10:18 am

I can't make it past streak 12 this morning with my kick-ass team. The proc rate seems to be even more skewed today. Mine don't proc at all, and every single one of their characters procs until I am dead. Getting frustrated.
Back to top Go down
mapuh
Uncommon
Uncommon
mapuh

PostSubject: Re: Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba!   Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba! EmptyApril 26th 2013, 3:49 am

I have the same problem this morning, legendslayer. Sad Already lost 2 win streaks under 15, while the first 3 days i had only 1 loss
Back to top Go down
OmegaStigma
Uncommon
Uncommon
OmegaStigma

PostSubject: Re: Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba!   Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba! EmptyApril 26th 2013, 4:50 am

Human mind misinterprets randomness Smile

We are led to seek patterns where there are none, and this pattern seeking interferes with our perception of probability.

There is a 30% chance for the siren to r*** you. But randomness actually says that it is very likely that every time you fight her she will use her skill.

Also, just because primarch or mordeo wouldn't buff their moms with a 70% chance, doesn't mean that they will buff next fight. The chance of that is still 70%.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba!   Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba! Empty

Back to top Go down

Proc Rate on Single Mag Ay Caramba!
Page 1 of 1