Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evo advice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ArgentSix
Uncommon
Uncommon
ArgentSix

Evo advice Empty
PostSubject: Evo advice   Evo advice EmptyMarch 24th 2013, 10:16 am

Hi all! I wanted to get some advice from you folks. I have 8 coldfires and know that based on my current time restrictions it will take me months to accumulate the crystals required for OPE. So what would you do if you were in my shoes?

1. Evolve the coldfires w/o the crystals?
2. Trade them for resources?
3. Trade them for top versions of other squadmates I would like to fill out for my team?
4. Keep them and be patient on getting the crystals.

If choice 3 is the way to go, then perhaps I should start a strategy shift in how I play. I realize that realistically I am a 150-350 rank player (depending on the event) so I usually upgrade and evolve the best I can and don't bother with the Exchange. However perhaps I should start a long strategy and bulk up on event R1s in the hopes of eventually trading enough to get a PE / OPE team together. What do you think? Your advice is appreciated. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

Evo advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evo advice   Evo advice EmptyMarch 24th 2013, 10:26 am

I think u should go with 4. U can easily rank high in the PvP challenge. Not the event. Then in PvP event u can get crystals in streak 15 and up. U can also be puting some other squadmates in exchange for crystals. Thats how i managed to get like 70 of each in five days.
Back to top Go down

Evo advice
Page 1 of 1