Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need some evolution advice

Go down 
+3
Karthunk
legendslayer
Aosterstrand
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Aosterstrand
Uncommon
Uncommon
Aosterstrand

Need some evolution advice Empty
PostSubject: Need some evolution advice   Need some evolution advice EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 8:26 am

Thanks to recent succes in the last two events and some trades ive got myself some pretty god familiars thats need to be evolved (8 turret engineers and 8 icebots).

But my problem is that i seriously lack the amount of crystals that i would prefer (not even 150).

So ive started to lvl up and evolving my Turret Engineers to when i very soon got 4 2* lvl 70s. Ive started with the icebots but they still have a long way to go before reaching that point.

So my question is: When evolving this for me very good fams how many crystals should i minimum use in the process to not be seen as a completely fool?
Ive read and understood the evolution spreadsheets so i kinda know how to do it, but since both of theese fams probobly will be in my lineup for a very long time i really want them as good as possible but i also want them finished before the next pvp event.
So how many crystals do you advice that i need for each evolution to have one of the stronger of its kind and still be kinda economic?
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Need some evolution advice   Need some evolution advice EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 10:28 am

Very very very very few people actually evolve characters OPE properly in this game. I've seen so many ghetto mutants that it makes me want to cry. To have a turret or ice bot better than 98% of the population, a 7+50c will do you just fine. To get the edge on pros you probably want to go with 8+100c or better. I made a 7+100c Gorm last raid event, and have only ran into 1 or 2 better than mine when doing PvP.

Note: crystals are much harder to come by here than in Blood Brothers due having less players. So you will rarely see players spending more than 50 crystals on a charcter.
Back to top Go down
Karthunk
Karthunk

PostSubject: Re: Need some evolution advice   Need some evolution advice EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 10:35 am

Just take the evo process a step at a time and continue as you get the crystals.

My favorite 7 fam evo requires 200 crystals. If I dont have the 200 crystals I start by doing the last part of the evo chain first ((1+1)+1)*. This gives me an ok 3* to use until I can work my way through the rest of the formula.

Are you using the exchange? You should have a full posting of stuff for crystals every day. My rule of thumb is that the worth in three types of crystals is one times consumables. A fam worth two consumables can fetch you two of three different type crystals.
Back to top Go down
Aosterstrand
Uncommon
Uncommon
Aosterstrand

PostSubject: Re: Need some evolution advice   Need some evolution advice EmptyFebruary 14th 2013, 9:12 am

Thanks for the advice, i did a 8+ 150 crystals of them both and i have to say it worked incredible good. Havent met a single Turret enginer who is faster then mine yet and the same goes with the icebots, have not seen as much of icebots vs icebots fights becouse ive mostly already won or lost the fight when they can strike.

Im am using the exchange and i really have to say that it was alot easier getting crystals then i thought, almost everything you have will give you some crystals. The hard part is to not selling them to cheap or not getting them sold at all.
Back to top Go down
smirch0
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Need some evolution advice   Need some evolution advice EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 1:25 pm

Yeah I've always thought that crystals were a little bit higher valued than say a power shot, but after some tests yesterday with crap rares I was getting a lot more crystals than I thought I would.
Back to top Go down
http://www.etsy.com/shop/snuffshirts
liamspencer
Rare
Rare
liamspencer

PostSubject: Re: Need some evolution advice   Need some evolution advice EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 12:02 am

If you are trying to make an OPE sam, wouldn't it be fine to just use agi crystals? All you really want is that first stike, right?
Back to top Go down
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Need some evolution advice   Need some evolution advice EmptyMarch 8th 2013, 3:14 pm

Aosterstrand wrote:
Thanks for the advice, i did a 8+ 150 crystals of them both and i have to say it worked incredible good. Havent met a single Turret enginer who is faster then mine yet and the same goes with the icebots, have not seen as much of icebots vs icebots fights becouse ive mostly already won or lost the fight when they can strike.

Im am using the exchange and i really have to say that it was alot easier getting crystals then i thought, almost everything you have will give you some crystals. The hard part is to not selling them to cheap or not getting them sold at all.

That's because you haven't faced mine yet. Just finished my first ever POPE fam, an Auto Turret Engineer V2, with thx to bwjoejr for the assist with a trade and I'm feeling pretty fine about it. Was it an excessive splurge of 400 crystals? Maybe and so will the POPE Emperor Samurai that's just a few lvls away from completion, w/ a POPE Siren in the pipeline as well, but in the end ya gotta choose your battles and work with what ya got. Throw in a side of big rig and giga v2 and I've got speed demon city. See ya in pvp
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: Need some evolution advice   Need some evolution advice EmptyMarch 8th 2013, 3:16 pm

Smile gratz on finally making it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some evolution advice   Need some evolution advice Empty

Back to top Go down

Need some evolution advice
Page 1 of 1