Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ned advice on my fams.

Go down 
+2
Karthunk
Korhazz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Korhazz
Uncommon
Uncommon

Ned advice on my fams. Empty
PostSubject: Ned advice on my fams.   Ned advice on my fams. EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 1:36 pm

Hey, Iam kind of new to this, but old BB player.
I'd like to ask what would you doin my position:

I got Giga primarach 4* from pack, leveling it atm.

Got 2x Ultra Mutant* and Ultra mutant** and Iam wondering - Should i waste it and make 2+1+1 and get Final form mutant or wait for some more and make PE one?
Or maybe i should do (1+1)+2 to get mutant*** and play with it, then trying to find at least 2+2 and get 99.05% one? What do you think?

BTW: Mutant proc is WIS based aye?
Back to top Go down
Karthunk
Karthunk

PostSubject: Re: Ned advice on my fams.   Ned advice on my fams. EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 1:41 pm

2 +1+1 is a horrible idea; pick one of the evo, and crystal, paths from the sticky thread and work your way through it piece by piece. A 99% 3* is a better idea than a 80s% 4*.

Edit: after I get done with crossfit I will help you a bit more
Back to top Go down
Korhazz
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Ned advice on my fams.   Ned advice on my fams. EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 1:57 pm

OK, iam waiting.

Which crystals should i use to empower it? all i can or just pick some and use?

BTW: Mutant proc is WIS based aye?
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Ned advice on my fams.   Ned advice on my fams. EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 2:03 pm

Korhazz,

Meta Mutant and Ultra Mutant proc is ATK based. He works well when paired with the Primarch's attack buff. For just starting out, you COULD go the 2+1+1 route to get a ghetto mutant, and it would help you in the short term. But long term, you are better off finding a 3* mutant (or two more 2*) to make a (1+1) + 2 + 3 version for 98% perfect stats.

Also, since you are just starting out, I would suggest only crystalize your final mutant. If you can get 50 to do it all up, great. If not, focus on using 10 each of AGI and ATK.
Back to top Go down
Korhazz
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Ned advice on my fams.   Ned advice on my fams. EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 2:57 pm

Just got another meta mutant from bazaar. Traded my big boomer* for it. So only 2 more ;]
Back to top Go down
Karthunk
Karthunk

PostSubject: Re: Ned advice on my fams.   Ned advice on my fams. EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 6:05 pm

There are three paths that I use on every evo (no matter if I have the crystals on hand or not):

((( 1 + 1* ) + ( 1 + 1 )* ) + (( 1 + 1 ) + 1 )* )* if I have seven 1* = 99.8%

((( 1 + 1* ) + 2* ) + ( 2 + 2)* )* for a five card combine = 99%

((( 1 + 1* ) + 2* ) + 3*)* = 98.5% (this one is a pain in the butt to do because people always over value the 3* epics such as the meta)

I would suggest you look the the middle option: two 1* and three 2*.

If I understand correctly you now have three 1* and one 2*?

I would:

1) Trade one of the 1* for a 2*.

2) Do the (2+2)* part of the equation which involves two 2* and 50 crystals. This would give you an ok 3* to play around with for now.

3) Either get 100 crystals and do the (1*+1*) combine or get another 2* and use 50 crystals on it.

4) Finish off all the combines and watch in wonder as your ultra meta attacks before 98% of the ultras you encounter.

I can not stress enough about taking your time. Grab a few rogue assault mechs and a dual gunner to shore up your squad for now. I used them to place in the 20's on the last dungeon event and 30's on the last PvP event.

Crystals are NOT hard to get if you use the exchange. Every rare that you get, that you dont want to use, toss up for crystals. My rule of thumb is 3 sets of 1 crystal per consumable that the fam is worth, so a fam worth 1 comsumable I put up for 1 crystal of three different types. I just collected my trades for the past two days and increased my crystal count 56
Back to top Go down
Korhazz
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Ned advice on my fams.   Ned advice on my fams. EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 8:17 pm

Thanks for help but iam back on 2x1 + 2. I just used one to upgrade a skill level by mistake. Damb iam mad
Back to top Go down
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

PostSubject: Re: Ned advice on my fams.   Ned advice on my fams. EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 8:36 pm

Korhazz wrote:
Thanks for help but iam back on 2x1 + 2. I just used one to upgrade a skill level by mistake. Damb iam mad
Don't worry mate, we've all been there...
Back to top Go down
Mise187
Rare
Rare
Mise187

PostSubject: Re: Ned advice on my fams.   Ned advice on my fams. EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 1:22 pm

Another viable solution is going for the cheap 98.5% perfection evo made with only 4 cards:

[(R1+R1) + R2] + R3. You will lose around 100 points into stats compared to a 100% evo but u can get them back by putting at least 100 Crystals into it (50 crystals into your first EP3 and another 50 crystals into your second EP3)
Back to top Go down
Korhazz
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Ned advice on my fams.   Ned advice on my fams. EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 4:07 am

Guys, i got ultra mutant**** for 1brain eater Smile in exchange.
Anorher thing: i now have (1+1)+2 as my first mutant.
Got 2, 1, 1 in my possesion. Should i do another 1+1)+2 or just 2+1 and then make final one?
What would you do in my place?
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

PostSubject: Re: Ned advice on my fams.   Ned advice on my fams. EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 8:47 am

Korhazz wrote:
Guys, i got ultra mutant**** for 1brain eater Smile in exchange.
Anorher thing: i now have (1+1)+2 as my first mutant.
Got 2, 1, 1 in my possesion. Should i do another 1+1)+2 or just 2+1 and then make final one?
What would you do in my place?

Personnaly, id stick to making as perfect as u can ultra mutant. U may use the 4* u sniped in the meantime (nice snipe btw).

Use this pack or getho 4* later as trading chip.

Have you already evolved the 1 + 1 +2?

If so, id trade the 2* for a 1* and would get one last 1* (u seem to have good skills at getting them).

Therfore, u make a perfect 3* and use that other 3* as a seed. Id also add crystals to both 3* and u will have an ope..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ned advice on my fams.   Ned advice on my fams. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ned advice on my fams.
Page 1 of 1