Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help!!! - How to combine properly when no stats shown in evolution

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

Help!!! - How to combine properly when no stats shown in evolution Empty
PostSubject: Help!!! - How to combine properly when no stats shown in evolution   Help!!! - How to combine properly when no stats shown in evolution EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 4:16 pm

So I screwed up and have multiple Viking V3s some are high stat evolves and some are V3 crap draws, all lvl 70s. I can't combine the high ones as the base with the low ones as seed because there are too many and I can't distinguish them apart in evolution. Don't want to screw up the combine. Anyone have a solution for this????

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! - How to combine properly when no stats shown in evolution   Help!!! - How to combine properly when no stats shown in evolution EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 4:18 pm

Press and hold on a character in the evo screen to show its stats. They stay in the same order, so just find the one you want and remember which number in line it is.

Last edited by legendslayer on March 1st 2013, 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! - How to combine properly when no stats shown in evolution   Help!!! - How to combine properly when no stats shown in evolution EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 4:18 pm

In the evolution page, push and hold down the sqaud, their stats will appear
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! - How to combine properly when no stats shown in evolution   Help!!! - How to combine properly when no stats shown in evolution EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 4:29 pm

OMG, thank you guys so much... i've fucked up so many combines because I didn't know this. Thanks Legend and Tank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! - How to combine properly when no stats shown in evolution   Help!!! - How to combine properly when no stats shown in evolution Empty

Back to top Go down

Help!!! - How to combine properly when no stats shown in evolution
Page 1 of 1