Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evolution question

Go down 
+2
Lanseal
mapuh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mapuh
Uncommon
Uncommon
mapuh

Evolution question Empty
PostSubject: Evolution question   Evolution question EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 3:51 am

Is there a difference in stats between those 2 evolutions when at the end i level the 3* to lvl 99?

lvl 70 2* + lvl 70 1*
lvl 1 2* + lvl 70 1*

I ask to know if i should level the target or leave it to lvl 1 until i reach 3*(change fam rarity) on it.

I know there is no difference for Evos with max 2* because they do not increase in Rarity.

Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

Evolution question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution question   Evolution question EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 3:55 am

no
Back to top Go down
mapuh
Uncommon
Uncommon
mapuh

Evolution question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution question   Evolution question EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 5:13 am

What about this Theory of Level Skipping?
http://fatalfrontier.wikia.com/wiki/Evolution

Does it apply or it's just some speculations?

Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

Evolution question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution question   Evolution question EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 6:36 am

That's the first I've heard of it. It's certainly believable, but if it was an issue, I would have heard of it in BB. Besides, if your final stats match those of the ones you've calculated (for example, a 1-1-2-2-2 evo would give 99%, and the final stats are 99%), then nothing has gone wrong.
Back to top Go down
mapuh
Uncommon
Uncommon
mapuh

Evolution question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution question   Evolution question EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 9:55 am

So far all evos i've done i kept the Target at level 1 until R4 just to be sure. So i could not compare it Smile

Today will do the first try with a target lvl 70 changing rarity
Back to top Go down
Karthunk
Karthunk

Evolution question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution question   Evolution question EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 11:33 am

Level skipping? All my evos have been fine and I always max level the target and the source.
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

Evolution question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution question   Evolution question EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 4:13 pm

If I may,

I know in BB, if you kept using a R2 fam at lvl 70 and evelve it later, the exp accumulated before evolution would add up (ie right after leveling, it would be like lvl 75).

However, that was corrected app 1 or 2 months ago. My guess is that this theory started from there.

Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

Evolution question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution question   Evolution question EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 2:39 pm

is this supposed to happen after 2 PE primarch v2 (one with 50 crystals) are combined?

Evolution question Screen12

Last edited by Ravendill on February 27th 2013, 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

Evolution question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution question   Evolution question EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 2:44 pm

^If you are referring to the "negative stat gain" than yes its normal. It happens to most recruits that turn into late bloomers upon evolution into their 3* forms

People seriously post about this every single day on the bbrpg forum
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

Evolution question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution question   Evolution question EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 2:46 pm

ok good, I was a little worried...I mean wtf, i added 500 to each stat and still went negative on some...
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

Evolution question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution question   Evolution question EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 2:47 pm

^everyone has a mini freakout the first time they notice this affraid myself included

it will turn out fine when u level it
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

Evolution question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution question   Evolution question EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 2:52 pm

good to hear Very Happy

thx afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evolution question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution question   Evolution question Empty

Back to top Go down

Evolution question
Page 1 of 1