Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Updated Pack Families

Go down 
+3
Zoar1984
legendslayer
FatalFrontierDev
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FatalFrontierDev
Common
Common

Updated Pack Families Empty
PostSubject: Updated Pack Families   Updated Pack Families EmptyJuly 17th 2014, 3:29 am

Hope you like new families in the recruits. Please give your feedback on this change.

Updated Pack Families <a href=Updated Pack Families Recrui10" />
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Updated Pack Families   Updated Pack Families EmptyJuly 17th 2014, 7:45 am

Thanks for the info, already came out as a game update on the 13th tho...
I'd yay for cleaning out the junk, but remain skeptical of the drop rates of these newly added mercs.
BTW, what's with all the Matriarchs in packs now? Are they the new Fug Bug?
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Updated Pack Families   Updated Pack Families EmptyJuly 17th 2014, 8:57 am

I like how it says Crdl Hardened Shields are now pullable in Novice, Veteran, and Elite.... I'm sensing a rapid price drop followed by much more competition in PvP and Tower event since they effectively trivialize both events.... it needs a nerf imho
Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

PostSubject: Re: Updated Pack Families   Updated Pack Families EmptyJuly 17th 2014, 9:09 am

See my post one back (or click this lazy link) and you'll see my initial pull. I plan to burn through some more cells soon...
Back to top Go down
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Updated Pack Families   Updated Pack Families EmptyJuly 17th 2014, 10:08 am

Feedback - my clan collectively pulled thousands and I mean thousands of coins yesterday. I myself pulled over 1300 alone, at least 600 of those were novices with a few sets of elites as well.   The only thing mildly worth anything in over 1300 pulls were a r2 amani a couple primarchs, and an 2E Jono,  though it's not very obvious that she's that valuable, just new-ish. However in the several thousands we pulled not one cardinal hardened shielded dropped, seriously?? Guess there's a better chance of winning the power ball lottery than getting one of those let alone a freaking L to drop. I can however finally make a full raid team of matriarchs with the 60+ r1s I got... Ohhhh wait I could already do that by capturing her on the boards... So why is she in the pacts again??! Oh well thanks for the merc pact updates, sorry... Fail. I'll just save them up and try again with your next amazing mercy pact update sometime next year...*le sigh*
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Updated Pack Families   Updated Pack Families EmptyJuly 18th 2014, 9:32 am

Legendslayer, you actually believe you have a chance on pulling them ? Have you ever seen anybody pulling an L out of free pacts at all ?  scratch
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Updated Pack Families   Updated Pack Families EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 7:51 pm

I just pulled an Archangel L1 from a batch of 6 omega cells.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Updated Pack Families   Updated Pack Families EmptyJuly 22nd 2014, 7:24 am

Very nice dan! Congratz!
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Updated Pack Families   Updated Pack Families EmptyJuly 22nd 2014, 6:03 pm

Thanks. It was the most random thing ever. I haven't heard of anyone picking up an L from Omega cells for a very long time.

Now I need to track down another one...
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Updated Pack Families   Updated Pack Families EmptyJuly 23rd 2014, 7:27 am

Congrats Dan, you're the first one to pull a Lethal out of Omega in a year !  cheers 
Back to top Go down
FatalFrontierDev
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Updated Pack Families   Updated Pack Families EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 2:05 am

Fresh-Fil-A wrote:
Congrats Dan, you're the first one to pull a Lethal out of Omega in a year !  cheers 

Quick fun fact! Last year 21 Lethals were awarded from Omega Cells Wink.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Updated Pack Families   Updated Pack Families EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 10:57 am

^ I wonder who pulled them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

PostSubject: Re: Updated Pack Families   Updated Pack Families EmptyJuly 25th 2014, 12:00 am

21 out of how many omega cells redeemed?
Back to top Go down
TechnicalSpartanism
Rare
Rare
TechnicalSpartanism

PostSubject: Re: Updated Pack Families   Updated Pack Families EmptyAugust 25th 2014, 1:03 pm

lol, yeah let's hear the Lethal pull percentage on your fun fact please!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updated Pack Families   Updated Pack Families Empty

Back to top Go down

Updated Pack Families
Page 1 of 1