Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Circular Pack bug

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FetusPosition
Uncommon
Uncommon
FetusPosition

Circular Pack bug Empty
PostSubject: Circular Pack bug   Circular Pack bug EmptyFebruary 13th 2014, 12:44 am

I think the circular pack is bugged, i just emailed dakota on it. For some reason there was the pack there that guaranteed a overgrown colossal but didnt get it. >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.ronaldcalica.blogspot.com
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

Circular Pack bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circular Pack bug   Circular Pack bug EmptyFebruary 13th 2014, 2:06 am

Since he's been bugged for a while and also been sterilized, why were you hunting one of them? I've got 4 of the F9 mercs that are level 70 r1's that would be better than the Overgrown Colossus.

If you are interested, let me know.
Back to top Go down
sphynx187
Epic
Epic
sphynx187

Circular Pack bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circular Pack bug   Circular Pack bug EmptyFebruary 13th 2014, 9:52 am

They fixed OC a while back. A solid ATK buffer with attack, the buff is 40% of WIS and the attack is 3xATK random, so not bad but not Golem.
Back to top Go down
FetusPosition
Uncommon
Uncommon
FetusPosition

Circular Pack bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circular Pack bug   Circular Pack bug EmptyFebruary 13th 2014, 12:19 pm

Oh i was aiming for the new odin seeker, i can see a future use for him :)but on the circular pack, every time it starts to recycle after i reached the 4rth pack, it starts to recycle back at 1. on the 2nd circular pack an overgrown colossus was guaranteed in the pack, so assuming since it said guaranteed its 100%. there was one time when i reached the 2nd circular pack with the overgrown as advertised but, it didnt come out... -_- I emailed them to check it out and hope they give me that overgrown, coz it was advertised that way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ronaldcalica.blogspot.com
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

Circular Pack bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circular Pack bug   Circular Pack bug EmptyFebruary 14th 2014, 2:24 am

Truth in advertising with the crew from Dakota might be a lost cause Fetus. Especially when they adjust the modifiers, but never go back to clean up the verbiage.

Maybe shade of truth, but certainly not "the truth ... the whole truth ... and nothing but the truth".

Caveat emptor my good friend - buyer beware!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Circular Pack bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circular Pack bug   Circular Pack bug Empty

Back to top Go down

Circular Pack bug
Page 1 of 1