Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting back into FF

Go down 
+2
dohnson69
whitey872005
6 posters
AuthorMessage
whitey872005
Uncommon
Uncommon

Getting back into FF Empty
PostSubject: Getting back into FF   Getting back into FF EmptyApril 5th 2014, 7:37 pm

Hey guys in trying to get back into the game but am lost with almost all of it. Can y'all help me understand everything and how I can get better mercs?
Back to top Go down
dohnson69
Rare
Rare
dohnson69

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into FF   Getting back into FF EmptyApril 5th 2014, 7:49 pm

Hello whitey. Have a look around here and you will figure out a lot and there are many ppl here willing to give you info you need.
Back to top Go down
whitey872005
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into FF   Getting back into FF EmptyApril 5th 2014, 7:52 pm

Thanks dohnson
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into FF   Getting back into FF EmptyApril 6th 2014, 9:20 pm

Don't waste your time. Dakota is busy screwing over all the players and making it so you have to drop $500 over other week to keep up with the latest pack lethal power creep.
Back to top Go down
whitey872005
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into FF   Getting back into FF EmptyApril 6th 2014, 11:11 pm

I don't have any money to spend on the game. I want some good guys but can't seem to pull any and everyone wants an arm and a leg for someone good
Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into FF   Getting back into FF EmptyApril 7th 2014, 4:45 am

Legendslayer is correct. But if you are still interested, check my post. There are some minor mercs on that list I would trade cheaper than an arm and a leg. PM me to start up a discussion. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
KoRnSteiner
Rare
Rare
KoRnSteiner

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into FF   Getting back into FF EmptyApril 7th 2014, 8:35 am

wouldnt be a bad idea to start  a post like "need help with my lineup", where you post ur mercs and what direction you want to go (pvp? -> agi mercs; raid? -> att mercs) and what ur budget is. sure a lot of people would help you there, like they always do.

plus, here are some basic info:
- resources from running throught levels are now accountbound. so you cant get AC or PS from stages anymore -> prices on market have dropped, but you wont be able to sell shit... and the good mercs still cost a fortune, so you need to win rewards in events and sell them asap for high prices so you can get the AC you need to buy your wanted mercs.

- there was a biiiig nerf. a looooot of mercs have been nerfed, especially AGI mercs like the bots (all bots). leaving the top AGI mercs still the no.1 to go for pvp (very expensive) but kicking them way behind ATT mercs for raid (a little less expensive). so if your budget is small, fast ATT mercs would be my way to go (for both, pvp and raid).

- no json. as we have no access to the json anymore, everyone can just guess the stats and worth of the new mercs. so if you are not too good in estimating the final worth of a merc, read throught the posts here as we mostly discuss the mercs and you will get a feeling if its worth going for it in the event or not.  

i guess thats the new basics. if you have questions or need anything else, just post it Smile good luck getting back in the game!
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into FF   Getting back into FF EmptyApril 8th 2014, 10:54 am

Welcome back whitey!

Agree with the above. If you don't see what you are looking for with Zoar's listing I have a garage sale posted as well - https://fatalfrontier.forumotion.com/t2485-time-to-clear-out-some-mid-tier-stuff

Could pick up pieces from either of us, or finished goodies to jumpstart your rise to glory.

Carpe Diem!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting back into FF   Getting back into FF Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting back into FF
Page 1 of 1