Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

W: Titanfist v2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

W:  Titanfist v2 Empty
PostSubject: W: Titanfist v2   W:  Titanfist v2 EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 11:40 am

I’m looking to optimize my PVP squad.  Thus I want to pick up the following mercs.  I have zero non-genebound RES to trade.  So it will have to be a merc trade.  PM to start a discussion.  Thanks.

Want:

Titanfist v2
Dick&Jane Killers v2 (upgrading from my copy so want a primo evo, better than my 13105 WIS)
IceBot, IceBot v2, Frozen Golem

Have:

Dick&Jane Killers v2
XiaoTigrey v2
Emperor Samurai
Mordeo Mutant
Incinerate v2
Na’Lac Angered
Ulfr of the Lion
Wasteland Rider v2
Cannonback Battlemaster
Switchblade Vulture v2
Lilith, Serpentine Shapeshifter
F-9 Mark 4
Augmented Bladedancer v2
MX Sentinal II
Quartermaster Elektra v2
Twinblaze E3 x2 (add both together and it will be an 8n1 PE)
E.V.E. 1.0 x8
Reshana, Beastrider x8
Kidaj, Flame Grenadier x8
Underseer v2
Giga-Primarch v2

Plus some other useless mercs from cells that you don’t want or need.

Last edited by Zoar1984 on April 10th 2014, 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: W: Titanfist v2   W:  Titanfist v2 EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 5:25 pm

Good list Zoar. Hope you land some good deals.

So, are you going to follow Duavae's lead and have 4 Niobe & Canis (Tried him once - won't do that again)? Or were you headed the direction of D&J dominance?
Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

PostSubject: Re: W: Titanfist v2   W:  Titanfist v2 EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 9:21 pm

My thought is to construct a "Pre-Battle" squad. I have a feeling that when it works, it will work. When it doesn't proc, it could be ouch time...
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: W: Titanfist v2   W:  Titanfist v2 EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 10:59 pm

You will need to buff D&J as the opening skill isn't as effective as it used to be to make sure each skill hit is a kill.

I am looking for a wasteland rider at the moment, but I'm not about to swap a D&J for one. Would you want pure res for it or can I trade for another merc not on your list?
Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

PostSubject: Re: W: Titanfist v2   W:  Titanfist v2 EmptyApril 5th 2014, 10:22 am

Still looking...
Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

PostSubject: Re: W: Titanfist v2   W:  Titanfist v2 EmptyApril 8th 2014, 9:52 am

Updated and still looking...adding in my Incinerate v2 to the mix.
Back to top Go down
sphynx187
Epic
Epic
sphynx187

PostSubject: Re: W: Titanfist v2   W:  Titanfist v2 EmptyApril 8th 2014, 10:09 am

You probably could off-load your Endels to Legend for some AC, sweeten any deal that you may make.
Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

PostSubject: Re: W: Titanfist v2   W:  Titanfist v2 EmptyApril 8th 2014, 11:26 am

While that is an idea (if he paid more than 5 AC each-gazinga!), I would rather wait for someone with a Titanfist v2 to show up first.

To be honest, I'm losing hope. Maybe someone will ping me before the PVP event starts. Genebound has really destroyed the marketplace. We are down to crap mercs everyone has and no one wants OR you're a lethal trader. It's looking like depressed values for all non-lethal mercs means no hope for trading up for low and mid-level players. Dakota has sacrificed long-term growth and gain for a short term money grab. Enough of my rant, there are other games out there to play now...
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: W: Titanfist v2   W:  Titanfist v2 EmptyApril 8th 2014, 12:24 pm

To be bluntly honest, you're not going to get a titanfist with what you have to trade. No one that has a titanfist actually NEEDS or WANTS any of that, and with the market the way it is they wouldn't even be able to sell it for res and profit even if you offered twice what a titan is worth in mercs. Dakota's genebound nerf has effectively killed any chance at free players getting in on the action and trading their way up to a Lethal.

Your best bet is to grind out events and sell off the Rares you get for a handful of resources each until you have enough raw res to buy a low end lethal. Or enough to play the market to make more.
Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

PostSubject: Re: W: Titanfist v2   W:  Titanfist v2 EmptyApril 8th 2014, 1:26 pm

@legendslayer: Yep, genebound has killed off the exchange. Buying/Selling/Trading was the main thing that I liked about this game. I guess I will let this post just hang out-you never know.

The one thing that I do know is that someday I will have a pile of extra, disposable income to spend on a game. I'm just glad that it will not be this one. The exchange is dead to me. I'm no longer playing Tower. Raid is the next event that I'm going to drop. Looks like it's basically just PVP until I totally fade to black...

Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

PostSubject: Re: W: Titanfist v2   W:  Titanfist v2 EmptyApril 10th 2014, 3:29 pm

Update. Nothing on the TitanFist. So I guess I will also try to complete my Oni, just like everyone else. I need to acquire two (2) more copies-see first post for a list of mercs I have available for trade. Send me a fair offer and let's make a deal. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: W: Titanfist v2   W:  Titanfist v2 EmptyApril 10th 2014, 5:11 pm

Zoar1984 wrote:
Update.  Nothing on the TitanFist.  So I guess I will also try to complete my Oni, just like everyone else.  I need to acquire two (2) more copies-see first post for a list of mercs I have available for trade.  Send me a fair offer and let's make a deal.  Thanks.

Sounds like everyone, or quite a few, are just a merc or two short. DANG!

I've been doing the scrape-together technique for what feels like months. Very slow going - but it's the honest route.
Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

PostSubject: Re: W: Titanfist v2   W:  Titanfist v2 EmptyApril 13th 2014, 9:17 am

I'm still looking for two more copies of R1 or PE v2...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W: Titanfist v2   W:  Titanfist v2 Empty

Back to top Go down

W: Titanfist v2
Page 1 of 1