Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL

Go down 
+6
danthepirate
ucantseeme
legendslayer
Fresh-Fil-A
heptathlete
Xuebin117
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Xuebin117
Common
Common

OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL  Empty
PostSubject: OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL    OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL  EmptyMarch 16th 2014, 10:26 am

MOD EDIT: THIS IS A SCAM. DO NOT EMAIL ANYTHING TO HIS FAKE EMAIL AND LET HIM STEAL YOUR ACCOUNTS.
- LegendSlayer

THIS IS CREEPY AND ACTUALLY WORKS!! Note** I used it and haven't got banned and it's been 2 weeks. This will ONLY work once.
Instructions**
YOU MUST own at least ONE lethal ( You'll see why)
You MUST be active on that account
Ok now Email mobage@accountant . com ( no space between dot and com ) the FOLLOWING:
Hi I recently lost my device and after I brought an iPad I found out my Lethals were missing. These were the Lethals that were gone ( name ANY 3 YOU want). My clan mate consisting 67 members told me I was hacked and I'm afraid I'm gonna have to quit a long with my clan mates who pay you guys weekly if I don't get a refund. As you can see I still own ( NAME THE LETHALS YOU OWN the more the better chance it'll work because it shows your still PAYING). Please do what's right and I hope to stay

That's about it.
Back to top Go down
Xuebin117
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL    OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL  EmptyMarch 16th 2014, 10:30 am

I have tried on the same account and it seems like they check the UDID so it won't work on same device.
Back to top Go down
Xuebin117
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL    OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL  EmptyMarch 16th 2014, 11:01 am

KIK ME frozen83 for questions
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL    OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL  EmptyMarch 16th 2014, 11:10 am

That's sickening!

I can understand the point of getting the L's that are rightfully yours back, but CHEATING your way to whatever bright shiny L you have your heart set on is SO WRONG!

I hope that the admin folks monitoring the game within little d pay attention.
Back to top Go down
Xuebin117
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL    OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL  EmptyMarch 16th 2014, 11:34 am

@hepalt You don't understand do you? They are ripping us off and the fact they handed me free Ls means they are thristy for money. The game will be sucked dry.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL    OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL  EmptyMarch 16th 2014, 12:20 pm

Xuebin117, devs check this forum frequently, be prepared for the banhammer.
Back to top Go down
Xuebin117
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL    OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL  EmptyMarch 16th 2014, 12:44 pm

This is not my main account Smile thanks for warning
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL    OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL  EmptyMarch 16th 2014, 1:21 pm

We already know this is how the Pirates get their lethals, and they get their botted res from the Thais. Meanwhile, legit players get arbitrarily banned with no warning or proof. Welcome to the wonderful world of the current state of Fatal Frontier.
Back to top Go down
Xuebin117
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL    OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL  EmptyMarch 16th 2014, 2:00 pm

No we just going through the loop hole when it's there you guys just lazy and spent all your money on this greedy game
Back to top Go down
ucantseeme
Uncommon
Uncommon
ucantseeme

PostSubject: Re: OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL    OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL  EmptyMarch 16th 2014, 6:02 pm

LMFAO!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL    OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL  EmptyMarch 16th 2014, 6:42 pm

So is this method more or less reliable than using "One strange trick that will make you lose 5000lbs in 3 weeks"?????
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL    OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL  EmptyMarch 17th 2014, 12:55 am

Xuebin117 wrote:
@hepalt You don't understand do you? They are ripping us off and the fact they handed me free Ls means they are thristy for money. The game will be sucked dry.

I don't see where little d is ripping you off. If you already had an L I can understand your desire to get back the merc you worked you A$$ off to earn. If you spent money to legitimately earn your L, I'm glad you are supporting the free player community.

If you are cheating(and I'm not accusing you of anything), then shame on you.

If you think you are being underserved by spending your time & money on this game, there are certainly other diversions that you could pursue - cooking crystal meth would be my first suggestion for you. Mumbley Peg would be a close second option.
Back to top Go down
Kendohs
Rare
Rare
Kendohs

PostSubject: Re: OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL    OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL  EmptyMarch 17th 2014, 3:34 am

@xuebin, Haha not interested in the shit. I struggled to muster up the energy to read it let alone try it, yawn
Back to top Go down
Devildriver
Uncommon
Uncommon
Devildriver

PostSubject: Re: OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL    OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL  EmptyMarch 17th 2014, 1:32 pm

Clearly this is a scam u send email to the address then they ask for ur usernname and password so they can put the said L on ur accnt.
Coz dickota need ur details to access your accnt obviously lol! 

Ps still skeptical the email is in no way linked to mobage
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL    OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL  EmptyMarch 17th 2014, 1:36 pm

Ooo good catch, Devil! I just thought he mispelled the support@mobage.com email address cuz he is a fckin moron. But yes, scam is more likely.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL    OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL  EmptyMarch 17th 2014, 6:51 pm

Or he was wanting access to your mercs, res & crystals for his nefarious band of merry minstrels.

<... bravely bold sir robin, rode off from Camelot, oh, he was not afraid to die, no brave sir robin...>
Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

PostSubject: Re: OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL    OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL  EmptyMarch 17th 2014, 8:47 pm

So can a MOD just put the forum banhammer down on this person so a newbie doesn't fall for this scam?
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL    OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL  EmptyMarch 18th 2014, 2:16 am

<... he was not in the least bit scared to be crushed into a pulp, or to have his eyes gouged out, or his elbows broken, or his kneecap split, and his bottom burned off ...>
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL    OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL  EmptyMarch 18th 2014, 9:34 am

Banned and posted a warning at the top. I'll leave the post up as a reminder/warning to all.
Back to top Go down
TechnicalSpartanism
Rare
Rare
TechnicalSpartanism

PostSubject: Re: OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL    OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL  EmptyMarch 18th 2014, 10:35 pm

Dakota wouldn't need your password to access your account would they? So giving him your password if he'd asked for it after you used his email would've been thoughtless. May as well give him your atm card and pin number too lol
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL    OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL  EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 12:34 am

TechnicalSpartanism wrote:
Dakota wouldn't need your password to access your account would they? So giving him your password if he'd asked for it after you used his email would've been thoughtless. May as well give him your atm card and pin number too lol

Nope. Any decent coder has a variety of ways to "inject" into or out of their codebase. Some require it to be recompiled, others can morph it on the fly.

The era of a truly secure architecture is long gone.

If little d needs your password, they have lots less talent than I've been giving them credit for in this forum.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL    OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL  EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 2:07 pm

Getting really annoyed with these, "psst, hey you want to know about getting free L's" that people are buzzing about with these days.

Had someone with a brand new account (Jade @ level 5) start messaging me in game. Have to see if I can remember his account correctly - was something like cayden05.  I'll find it and post another cheaters credentials here.

GRRR!

Update - the criminal newbie was caydenrob6. Be careful if you deal with him / her.
Back to top Go down
TechnicalSpartanism
Rare
Rare
TechnicalSpartanism

PostSubject: Re: OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL    OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL  EmptyMarch 24th 2014, 8:31 am

I'm pretty sure that is the guy from this post. He's a scammer from bb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL    OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL  Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG GUYS FREE LETHAL
Page 1 of 1