Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's fo' free

Go down 
+2
KoRnSteiner
mamoncrief
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

It's fo' free Empty
PostSubject: It's fo' free   It's fo' free EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 2:07 pm

If any of these could help you, please hit me up, I'm giving them away to players who lack the res for high priced mercs. No questions asked, if you want one, PM me and pick one up.

PE blue wasp- (weaker blue bot clone) x 3
PE Crdnl Major (Mordeo clone, buffs atk and def almost same amount as Double Gun Commando- LoL) x 3

I also have some other select pact and NPE stuff I'd be willing to give to any player in need, stuff like giga primarch, mecha horde, etcs. Nothing that is going to be worth millions of resources, but it is mostly stuff that I actually have used and is resonably evolved, and have just been hording like a pack rat in case I for some reason need to run them again.

If you are new player and want a boost, or know a new player and want to give them a boost, OR best case scenario, have been wanting to invite your friends to play the game but have been second guessing it because of how hard it is to start off, now is the time. I'll give a free competitive beginner team to any new player.

PM me and let me know.
Back to top Go down
KoRnSteiner
Rare
Rare
KoRnSteiner

It's fo' free Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's fo' free   It's fo' free EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 2:35 pm

very nice move dude!! im touched...
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

It's fo' free Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's fo' free   It's fo' free EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 2:36 pm

*Starts crying* I could use that WASP but now that I'm starting to have some decent mercs & squad I'll let somebody else take it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatchetrizer
Rare
Rare

It's fo' free Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's fo' free   It's fo' free EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 3:40 pm

Could u add my friend Mekkai? He is up & coming. I've given him a few things & so has ace & duavae. But he still needs help. Anything u could give him would be awesome. I'm trying to keep him involved

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

It's fo' free Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's fo' free   It's fo' free EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 3:53 pm

Hatchetrizer, what is he looking for mainly .. ? What kind of squad is he running.
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

It's fo' free Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's fo' free   It's fo' free EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 6:42 pm

Hatchet, tell him to PM me on here, Its way easier to talk here where we don't have to limit it to 50 chars. I'll hook him up good.

Fresh, if you want a wasp just let me know. I got 3 of em, and they are just taking up space for me. I almost discharged them, which is what led me to make this thread.
Back to top Go down
Orzhov
Rare
Rare
Orzhov

It's fo' free Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's fo' free   It's fo' free EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 2:26 am

I'm probably late on this post but figured I'd try anyway. I'm running a mix of str/agi right now if you still have anything left.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

It's fo' free Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's fo' free   It's fo' free EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 2:29 am

mamoncrief wrote:
Hatchet, tell him to PM me on here, Its way easier to talk here where we don't have to limit it to 50 chars. I'll hook him up good.

Fresh, if you want a wasp just let me know. I got 3 of em, and they are just taking up space for me. I almost discharged them, which is what led me to make this thread.
Nah, I'm going to try a combination of Leader, 1 CXB-2000U, 4 Big Rig v2's, 1 Switchblade Vulture v2, and 3 Keymaster v2's.
Hopefully this gives a good punch.
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

It's fo' free Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's fo' free   It's fo' free EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 3:01 am

@Fresh: Just a suggestion, get a wasp off mamoncrief and buy a pact tigrey (should be 2 cans). Use the tigrey to boost the Blue Wasp and Blue Bot. It might not be better but it is an experiment that will cost you a max of 2 cans...
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

It's fo' free Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's fo' free   It's fo' free EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 3:59 am

@orzhav- pm me lets talk. I got a few things I could help you with, but I want to get your setup.

@fresh its here if you want it
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

It's fo' free Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's fo' free   It's fo' free EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 7:15 pm

Bump. I have given out a lot of mercs! Whew, but I can still keep goin. If you want any of the above, I am down to 1 PE wasp, still have 1 PE crdnl major (buff ~6.5k to atk and def), and a couple of other things left hanging out.

If you are running a newer squad, or know a newer player I could help, it's Christmas in September in FF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's fo' free Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's fo' free   It's fo' free Empty

Back to top Go down

It's fo' free
Page 1 of 1