Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you guys do with your L's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laks0n
Rare
Rare
Laks0n

What do you guys do with your L's Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys do with your L's   What do you guys do with your L's EmptyJune 26th 2013, 7:42 am

So, the question is pretty simple. Since the community is so small I wager most ppl rank top 50 over and over again. But the few endgame squads I saw never change, it's fistas, golems, incinerators etc.

So, what do u do with those L's? Do you exchange them or you just dump em on some alt account (haven't seen any helios on exchange and that picked my curiosity)
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys do with your L's   What do you guys do with your L's EmptyJune 26th 2013, 8:19 am

there are quite a few on exchange straight after the event. unless someone snatched them all up to make a all Helio squad, there should be at least 5 or 6 on the exchange
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys do with your L's   What do you guys do with your L's EmptyJune 26th 2013, 9:32 am

There's several. Dirt cheap too. Sold mine for 2 black bots quick and it payed cuz theyr goin for like 125 res now lol
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys do with your L's   What do you guys do with your L's EmptyJune 26th 2013, 12:43 pm

i only use mine if they work with the best comp. Right now atk/agi is pretty dominant as an all around build for all the events so im using blue-tideslayer-golem-tideslayer-blue
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys do with your L's   What do you guys do with your L's EmptyJune 26th 2013, 1:16 pm

Gotta ask what kinda dmg does gag order inflict when.buffed by ur golem. From what I've seen its weak on its own but.those golems will make a fug bug look like a helio sniper (lol) when he buffs it
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys do with your L's   What do you guys do with your L's EmptyJune 26th 2013, 5:44 pm

it's enough to take out a couple on the front line but just leaves a little bit of health on the back line.
the real killer is the warriors's blow. buffed by blues, it kills everything and has supposed 40% proc rate
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys do with your L's   What do you guys do with your L's EmptyJune 26th 2013, 6:07 pm

Yea I was fortunate enough to lose a can or two to rybacks tideslayer buffed by 2x fistas lol.
Lightning reflexes is a much better agi mod and that's all I can say lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys do with your L's   What do you guys do with your L's Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you guys do with your L's
Page 1 of 1