Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Got my first Lethal!

Go down 
+2
legendslayer
johnsonchase95
6 posters
AuthorMessage
johnsonchase95
Common
Common

Got my first Lethal! Empty
PostSubject: Got my first Lethal!   Got my first Lethal! EmptyFebruary 10th 2014, 12:45 pm

Well I broke down and bought some Recruits, ha. I got CXB ArchAngel v2. Anyone know anything about him?
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Got my first Lethal!   Got my first Lethal! EmptyFebruary 10th 2014, 1:15 pm

http://fatalfrontier.wikia.com/wiki/CXB_ArchAngel_v2

Solid merc. Double action, good speed, good damage proc, good pre-battle buff. The fact that he is a pack-drawn v2 and not two evolved v1s will hurt your overall stats, but still a very strong merc for a newer player. Nice find.
Back to top Go down
johnsonchase95
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Got my first Lethal!   Got my first Lethal! EmptyFebruary 10th 2014, 1:26 pm

Yeah I looked on the wiki, wanted more experienced players thoughts though, uhm it also says he tradable? Any idea when he will actually be tradable? lol
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: Got my first Lethal!   Got my first Lethal! EmptyFebruary 10th 2014, 4:54 pm

Yeah a very lucky draw! Even though it is pact, you will get a LOT of mileage out of that guy. When he is tradable he will be top tier for sure.
Back to top Go down
johnsonchase95
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Got my first Lethal!   Got my first Lethal! EmptyFebruary 10th 2014, 5:08 pm

I hope he becomes tradable soon wanna explore my options xD
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Got my first Lethal!   Got my first Lethal! EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 12:53 am

Congrats on the pickup! That's a sweet addition, regardless of what else you have on the roster.

Could run Fug Bug - Tigrey - Blue Wasp - Junker War Marshall - CXB ... and still rock many of the squads you come across.

Or sell him off when he gets green-lighted for the X and pick up nearly whatever you want.

Such a tough decision ... hehehe
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: Got my first Lethal!   Got my first Lethal! EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 9:49 am

Flip him for a Santa v1 and Marcus V2 .. then run blue-tig-santa-marcus-f9 ... you can prolly come close to getting that whole squad for your cxb
Back to top Go down
johnsonchase95
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Got my first Lethal!   Got my first Lethal! EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 1:09 pm

Right now with my 4-man squad i got jade on far left, We three kings v2 in left middle, the cxb on right middle (for buffs), and the overlord zealot v2 on right to also pick up the buff seems to be working quite well for me in pvp
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Got my first Lethal!   Got my first Lethal! EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 1:46 pm

As others have said as well, it's too bad it's a pact v2 merc. It truly hurts the value of the merc, keeping it would be wiser than selling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got my first Lethal!   Got my first Lethal! Empty

Back to top Go down

Got my first Lethal!
Page 1 of 1