Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Johnsonchase95 introduction

Go down 
+2
mamoncrief
johnsonchase95
6 posters
AuthorMessage
johnsonchase95
Common
Common

Johnsonchase95 introduction Empty
PostSubject: Johnsonchase95 introduction   Johnsonchase95 introduction EmptyFebruary 6th 2014, 4:10 pm

I guess i've been playing for a few days now so i'll introduce myself to everyone. I'm 18 years old with a baby boy on the way due may 31st his name is Luke Andrew Johnson. I came over here from Blood Brothers where as time went on I got bored and only started trading Ls on there. I'm looking to get more into this game and actually play events and things which i've never been that good at but always a time to learn! I love getting tips from players as I don't even know what fams are good on this game yet. More about my personal life. I'm still a senior in High-school, and work at a Navy-Exchange. After I graduate I am going into heating and air conditioning to become a Technician. My girlfriend is 19 years old and graduated last year where she has a full-time job at a allergy clinic. We've lived together for over a year now and are happier than ever. I'd love to learn more about everyone and the game, and I guess that's how I will end this!
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: Johnsonchase95 introduction   Johnsonchase95 introduction EmptyFebruary 6th 2014, 6:30 pm

Welcome dude! Glad to have you around!
Back to top Go down
johnsonchase95
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Johnsonchase95 introduction   Johnsonchase95 introduction EmptyFebruary 6th 2014, 7:44 pm

Thanks man I'm gonna try to be as active as I can on here, even though most of the time I have no clue what people are talking about familiar wise xD
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Johnsonchase95 introduction   Johnsonchase95 introduction EmptyFebruary 7th 2014, 3:21 am

Check out the Wiki for the mercs up until this last event if you have questions about the mercs. Play the events to earn crystals, fusion cells, mags, genebound res (that you can't trade), and if you rank high enough event mercs.

Most of the better squads either collect a bunch of the event mercs if they are good, or toss them to those of us with lesser squads (generally for reasonable prices.

Hook up with TFB as we have picked up several newer players on Gamma, and when you are ready for chasing top 50 or better you'll know what to do.

Most everyone has posted some "Hello World" posting here, so check them out when you have some time for reading. Also there are tons of posts for strategy, squads, etc. Could keep you busy for days if you are really interested.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: Johnsonchase95 introduction   Johnsonchase95 introduction EmptyFebruary 9th 2014, 3:49 pm

Welcome to the thunderdome
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: Johnsonchase95 introduction   Johnsonchase95 introduction EmptyFebruary 9th 2014, 7:59 pm

Welcome to the Forums! Definitely come see what's up at TFB when Raid comes around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
johnsonchase95
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Johnsonchase95 introduction   Johnsonchase95 introduction EmptyFebruary 10th 2014, 6:37 pm

When is the next event anyhow?
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Johnsonchase95 introduction   Johnsonchase95 introduction EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 12:42 am

They used to start almost immediately after one another. Since several in the forum, and I would imagine elsewhere, complained about how close together everything was, Dakota must have decided to give us a cooling off period between so we could level mercs, trade stuff, gripe some more ...

Should be happening soon, like maybe tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: Johnsonchase95 introduction   Johnsonchase95 introduction EmptyFebruary 12th 2014, 9:15 pm

Personally I really like the break between events. I really don't play much outside of events and its nice to not be looking at my phone constantly for a few days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
johnsonchase95
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Johnsonchase95 introduction   Johnsonchase95 introduction EmptyFebruary 13th 2014, 12:58 pm

I love events even though i'm not that good at them, lol
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Johnsonchase95 introduction   Johnsonchase95 introduction EmptyFebruary 13th 2014, 1:21 pm

I remember my first event, it was waaay back when and Ultra Harbringer was the raid event reward. I scraped my way into the top hundred to score my first epic (got 4x of the R1s and evolved them). I thought I was the bomb with a super rare awesome merc. Turns out he was garbage, but it was still a rush. Ahhh, the good ole days of not knowing what the heck i was doing!
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: Johnsonchase95 introduction   Johnsonchase95 introduction EmptyFebruary 13th 2014, 5:13 pm

Ultra harbinger wasn't totaly rubbish back in the day. It was fast as hell for back then, one of the quickest around. opening up with that nuke could hurt, and then you had to take poison damage your entire first turn. I wish I could find a decent evo one for my museum haha
Back to top Go down
johnsonchase95
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Johnsonchase95 introduction   Johnsonchase95 introduction EmptyFebruary 13th 2014, 6:40 pm

Right now i'm running cxb, biaonic televangelist x2, f-9, and a arch in my squad. working out pretty well for me
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Johnsonchase95 introduction   Johnsonchase95 introduction EmptyFebruary 17th 2014, 11:11 pm

JC: that's a fairly solid setup for a 4-merc squad. I take it the CXB is your Lethal Archangel and the other Arch is the Green epic Archangel variety??

Fast & packs a punch when they proc. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnsonchase95 introduction   Johnsonchase95 introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Johnsonchase95 introduction
Page 1 of 1