Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A couple questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vannevar
Common
Common

A couple questions Empty
PostSubject: A couple questions   A couple questions EmptyJanuary 29th 2014, 1:48 pm

Hey everyone,

I am new to the game, on my 4th day, but i really like it.
I do have a few questions though so please bare with me if i am noob.
Some PVP opponents have No title and get no bonus and some have stars and they get bonus against me.
How do i gain a title too?

Is the appearance of PVP battles completely random? I seemed to notice they dont come often when i am low on energy.

Is there a way to leave the event we have now and play the normal stages?
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

A couple questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple questions   A couple questions EmptyJanuary 29th 2014, 1:58 pm

Welcome to the game and the forums!

1. You gain titles during monthly PvP events. It should be the next event in the rotation after this tower event.

2. Yes PvP battles are random and only happen over blank tiles and only rarely. It's a bitch.

3. You can do the standard storyline maps (non-event stuff) by clicking on the little MAIN AREA button in the tower-select screen after you MOBILIZE.
Back to top Go down
vannevar
Common
Common

A couple questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple questions   A couple questions EmptyJanuary 29th 2014, 2:01 pm

If i am already in a tower, how do i get out? And if i get out, i lose my progress in that tower?

Thx for your quick replies mate Smile
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

A couple questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple questions   A couple questions EmptyJanuary 29th 2014, 2:43 pm

You can either finish the tower level and then hit the HOME button before starting the next level, or when you are in the tower you can click on the MENU icon and select WITHDRAW. In either case your progress in the tower will be saved up until the last successfully completed floor (meaning if you leave mid-level you will spawn back at the beginning tile of the floor when you come back to the tower).
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

A couple questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple questions   A couple questions EmptyJanuary 29th 2014, 3:18 pm

The bonus in the PVP battles aligns with that gamer's performance on the last PVP event. The multiplier earned carries forward until the next PVP event when titles are cleared and must be re-earned.

Welcome, drop a quick "hello world" intro on the Cardinal Enclave as many won't see your note here.

Hey Legendslayer: did mammon misbehave and that's why his moderator credentials were stripped from him? Or was he just a bit too enfeebled to remember where he saw his superpowers menu options?
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

A couple questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple questions   A couple questions EmptyJanuary 29th 2014, 3:28 pm

Enfeebled. He's been preoccupied of late with RL issues. Give the guy a break Smile
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

A couple questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple questions   A couple questions EmptyJanuary 29th 2014, 4:31 pm

We have, and I'm kidding too. Certainly the IRL matters have been swallowing large chunks of his time as well. Maybe a quick PM would help point him in the right direction.

You admin & mods have been rocking this forum for as long as I can remember. Keep up the excellent work & thanks.

(... turning slowly ... and heading back out to pasture ... farmin', farmin', farmin' ...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A couple questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple questions   A couple questions Empty

Back to top Go down

A couple questions
Page 1 of 1