Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few questions

Go down 
+4
mamoncrief
danthepirate
heptathlete
Akkabane
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Akkabane
Uncommon
Uncommon

A few questions Empty
PostSubject: A few questions   A few questions EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 3:52 pm

Hi, I have a few questions:

1. Mercs in the rear line deal less atk dmg and receive less atk dmg. Is this also true for agi and wis based dmg?
2. How usefull is the the new cyborg in the upcoming raid? I thought putting him in a W formation so when he procs he will buff a tig and two giga primarcs. Or will it be better to not use him as he is only an r2 and it will be better to use a second tig or even use 4 giga primarcs instead? Or will it be better to put wis dmg dealers in the back of the W formation (thats why I asked question 1)?
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

A few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions   A few questions EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 4:01 pm

Check Mamon's thread on the value of a Tigrey. They fill a slot that could be better used since the great nerfing.
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

A few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions   A few questions EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 5:43 pm

Atk dmg and agi dmg is affected by the position of the attacker and also of the target. This is not the case for Wis dmg. If you are running a W, your prims go at the back with your atk procing mercs at the front (which will be the middle row). Your best attacker goes in the middle.

In Raid, buffing a merc such as primarch that buffs adjacent with a wis merc that buffs adjacent is not efficient. Using a something like a cyborg which buffs all with wis to buff multiple primarchs may not be such a bad idea, depending on how much wis will actually be added on and the %chance for it to proc. You might be better off running an oathbreaker instead.

Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

A few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions   A few questions EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 5:44 pm

Dan, math wise it isn't, but as I posted in the FFF thread at a little more length, my experience with buffs in raids went against the hypotheticals. Check it out.
Back to top Go down
Akkabane
Uncommon
Uncommon

A few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions   A few questions EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 4:43 am

thanx for your answers
Back to top Go down
coronach
Uncommon
Uncommon

A few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions   A few questions EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 9:12 am

is there any worth-anything merc in pacts? I mean for bronze, silver and gold coins..
got over thousand and what a waste.. Wink
Back to top Go down
d1fferent
Rare
Rare

A few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions   A few questions EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 2:45 pm

You do get the odd one thats worth a few res, nothing to scream about so much but you can get enforcers/bouncers I think???
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

A few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions   A few questions EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 2:56 pm

Haven't seen a bouncer out of a pact. The best merc you can get out of a pact is arguably colossus, which is t terrible. I mean if you are a newer player things like power lancer, uber astro, meta mutant, giga primarch, Ironsight, and tigrey
Back to top Go down
d1fferent
Rare
Rare

A few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions   A few questions EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 3:08 pm

Only reason I thought that was orion picked up a pact v2? Oh suppose it was from mmec teirs?

Then yea your right colossus would be the best? Worth what 10 ac?

Big rigs used to a nice find till the nerf bat smashed them into the nether..
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

A few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions   A few questions EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 4:31 pm

I invested all my AC into POPE Rigs, like really, ALL my AC I farmed up. Just when I finished my Raid Squad with CXB-2000U & Rigs, they nerf everything I saved for. That's the same reason as why I stopped playing it.
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

A few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions   A few questions EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 4:46 pm

I did the same, but with Black bots. I still have 5 of them sitting around. I lost roughly what.... 500 times what you spent on the rigs Razz
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

A few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions   A few questions EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 5:10 pm

I had 6 big rigs V2 but all obtained through pacts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions   A few questions Empty

Back to top Go down

A few questions
Page 1 of 1