Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

overgrown santa clawz?

Go down 
+4
Fresh-Fil-A
Zoar1984
KainHighwind
nlipper1227
8 posters
AuthorMessage
nlipper1227
Uncommon
Uncommon

overgrown santa clawz? Empty
PostSubject: overgrown santa clawz?   overgrown santa clawz? EmptyDecember 24th 2013, 9:24 pm

Saw it while setting a trade. Anybody else see this guy? How do we get this guy?
Back to top Go down
KainHighwind
Rare
Rare
KainHighwind

PostSubject: Re: overgrown santa clawz?   overgrown santa clawz? EmptyDecember 24th 2013, 9:55 pm

I saw this too. Very curious...
Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

PostSubject: Re: overgrown santa clawz?   overgrown santa clawz? EmptyDecember 24th 2013, 11:06 pm

Here's the v2 version for reference. Maybe the next Lethal for the next event-PVP?

overgrown santa clawz? Clawzv10
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: overgrown santa clawz?   overgrown santa clawz? EmptyDecember 25th 2013, 5:22 am

I wonder what Modifier the Culling Claws would have. Another 100% or maybe they feel generous once and give us a 150% ... ??? Very Happy
Minor: won't buff himself so his first proc would do more damage, still a nice merc though. Probably 35% proc chance.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: overgrown santa clawz?   overgrown santa clawz? EmptyDecember 25th 2013, 11:35 am

So is this the Santa for the naughty kids, and the Mrs. Claus hottie is for the nice kids?
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: overgrown santa clawz?   overgrown santa clawz? EmptyDecember 25th 2013, 2:49 pm

I notice he is another single action L.... Merry Christmas from Dakota....
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: overgrown santa clawz?   overgrown santa clawz? EmptyDecember 25th 2013, 3:18 pm

Double action Ls now worth a ton imo due to new trend. almost anything double action is worth 3x more now if this keeps up. and it totally doesn't make since because now once again the veterans have huge advantage having a squad of double action mercs while new top guys only get single action rewards. If that had been dbl action and raise atk per (enemy) death i would pay alot to get a santa clawz v2
Back to top Go down
ArgentSix
Uncommon
Uncommon
ArgentSix

PostSubject: Re: overgrown santa clawz?   overgrown santa clawz? EmptyDecember 25th 2013, 4:18 pm

Arthainius wrote:
Double action Ls now worth a ton imo due to new trend. almost anything double action is worth 3x more now if this keeps up. and it totally doesn't make since because now once again the veterans have huge advantage having a squad of double action mercs while new top guys only get single action rewards. If that had been dbl action and raise atk per (enemy) death i would pay alot to get a santa clawz v2

Yeah, I'm holding on to my double action Lethals and Golems now. If this trend continues with no retroactive nerfs to current double action mercs, then they will be worth quite a bit.

Also, what is the point in going all out during events? If rewards are single action "meh", then I'll just use all rewards as exchange fodder and save up res to buy the good past epics/lethals.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: overgrown santa clawz?   overgrown santa clawz? EmptyDecember 25th 2013, 6:34 pm

it is just more bad decisions. plain and simple
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: overgrown santa clawz?   overgrown santa clawz? Empty

Back to top Go down

overgrown santa clawz?
Page 1 of 1