Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Santa and BWQ = Never lose

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Medinforlife
Rare
Rare
Medinforlife

Santa and BWQ = Never lose Empty
PostSubject: Santa and BWQ = Never lose   Santa and BWQ = Never lose EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 7:54 pm

Okay, so I have been doing PVP every few hours or so and Santa is soooo good.

If Santa Buffs it is pretty much a guaranteed win. If he does my worst situation is this, Queens will kill a minimum of 2 people and injure a 3rd. The only way I can lose is if the 2 characters alive are decent queens and both of them proc. Other wise Santa will kill whatever is left alive. The chance of two decent queens being alive is so slim. This is my worst situation. Haha

Also, even if Santa doesn't buff he is such a solid character that he will still get wins decisively. He has the best the second best character in the game right behind BWQ
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

Santa and BWQ = Never lose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa and BWQ = Never lose   Santa and BWQ = Never lose EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 10:30 pm

Agree. Widow - Santa/Primarch - Widow is currently the most dominate configuration in the game

I have lost one battle in the last 100+ running Widow - Widow - Santa - Widow, and it was to someone running Widow4 - Big Rig - Widow3 because Big Rig Procd and then Both Widows procd and wiped me out b4 I had a chance to move

Anyone struggling in pvp should aspire to build a primarch and surround it with the fastest toons you can get your hands on (Widow, Harbinger, Crap AI, Rouge Ultra, Chieftain, Meta)
Back to top Go down

Santa and BWQ = Never lose
Page 1 of 1